BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC
Chapter 6: Led by the Pecker

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Led by the Pecker - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Eventually it was Danny who stood up first and said “OK, who’s for pizza?”

Angela Jones watched his long thick penis swing smoothly between his legs as he stood and spoke. Suddenly she was aware of her vagina again. She had had a huge amount of fun with the play fight in the water. She got poked and prodded in her tits, ass and vagina and everywhere else and loved it all. Her state of arousal had been forgotten until now. What she didn’t know was that there were four other pairs of female eyes watching that swinging penis too. They were all looking forward to some pizza but were also starting to think about other things that a woman’s mouth might like to have in it.

Once again the cheeky Philippa Boyd spoke up.

“I have a dare!” Everyone went silent. “I want Janet and Becky to order and collect the pizzas in the nude. They are Absolutes so that won’t be a problem for them but I dare Danny and Peter here to stay nude while we walk across the Campus and over to Becky and Peter’s Bungalow for the evening. They have to stay totally nude just like us ALL evening!”

Peter and Danny looked at each other then at Janet and Becky then at Katrina and Angela.

Angela was desperately hoping everyone would say yes. She hadn’t yet had nearly enough eye candy in the form of these two good looking guys swinging their equipment around. Katrina was thinking similar thoughts as of course was Philippa.

Their was a collective sigh when all the girls looked at Danny and Peter then at Philippa as she got up and snatched all their clothes away before they could properly decide. These two hunks were going to walk in the nude with them right across the campus grounds and on into the evening whether they liked it or not!

Katrina turned to her mother and said, “Wow! This place has a surprise around every corner. I wonder what surprises are yet to come and have you ever seen two nicer looking cocks. I am just so going to enjoy perving at them all evening!”

Her mother was just about to reply when Philippa reached out and grabbed Danny’s flaccid cock and said in her commanding voice, “Right, Janet and Becky, of you go. Get our pizza ... and some beer ... and don’t be too long. As for you two gentlemen - let’s get going.” Philippa then grabbed Angela’s hand and placed it firmly around Peter’s drooping cock.

“Come on, girl! Grab that pecker!” she said to Angela. The two girls then led Danny and Peter by their peckers out of the swimming compound and through the campus to the Bungalow. Katrina followed behind laughing at her mother all the way. Angela laughed too as she imagined the sight of herself walking along in the nude and pulling a naked man along with her with his dangling penis in her hand. BSC was just one surprise after the other, she thought ... but, oh my goodness, it was all just such wonderful fun!

It was getting later into the evening and the Campus grounds were fairly well deserted. Everyone was inside somewhere either eating, studying or sleeping – not to mention certain ‘other things’. The sight of two naked male students being dragged along with their peckers in the hands of two naked females drew many a whistle and hoot from the dorm windows, male and female alike! Nude males on campus were generally a no, no, but with Philippa leading the ‘parade’ everyone assumed it was all OK. Every one knew Philippa Boyd and some of the antics she got up to and that seemed to stop anyone worrying about what they were seeing. “This was Blanke Schande after all!” most of them mused.

Eventually this naked troop found themselves back at the Bungalow. Peter and Danny had their members released much to Angela’s disappointment. She was enjoying the feel of that little lump of sexy flesh in her hand and the feeling of empowerment it gave as she pulled it along the path.

Becky and Janet were soon back with pizza and beer. They were all starting to eat and drink when Peter piped up with, “So ... you girls want that Danny and I stay like this with our peckers out all evening?”

There wasn’t a moment’s hesitation when the naked Katrina, Angela, Philippa, Janet and Becky all replied in unison with a very definite...

“YOU BETCHA!!!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.