BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC - Cover

BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: Philippa Boyd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Philippa Boyd - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

A very solidly busted student called Philippa Boyd had been assigned to show Katrina and Angela around the College. Philippa Boyd was a girl with breasts that were big and round and bounced along very happily with every step and movement of her body. They looked just great as they swung along and bumped into each other as she walked. As a result of this Philippa always got admiring looks and smiles from the male students and staff as she passed. Angela and Katrina found themselves delighted at all this and totally entranced by her bubbly and buoyant attitude to everything ... an attitude that seemed just so soundly reflected in those awesome tits of hers!

“You know what...” Philippa said, “If I had a quarter for every stiff cock these tits of mine had aroused I reckon I would be a rich girl by now!” As she said this she looked down and pressed her two bosoms up into her face with her hands then let them drop. The two women following her looked at each other and just smiled and shrugged. Blanke Schande really was an amazing place! It was just so full of surprises.

“Hey watch this!” Philippa said when they were twenty minutes into their tour. Philippa jumped up on to an outside table and lay on her back.

“You guys know all about Presenting right?” she asked. Katrina and Angela nodded. They had had some previous experience with the idea and had done a thorough study of the place before they came and were very much aware of Presenting and its protocols. Neither of the two were particularly worried about Presenting and decided it was just best to deal with it when and if it was called for.

Philippa saw the nods so she continued. She flipped her legs right up over her body then down onto the table just past the top of her head. Her back was arched in a curve that brought her shaved vagina right down onto her face. Her legs were spread wide apart and her inner pussy lips had spread wide apart too. She had a huge pink cleft that was long and wide with a very deep and dark vaginal hole that was now hovering right above her head. Philippa then propped her head up a fraction and stuck out her tongue. She was able to use her tongue to play with her clitoral hood and run it around the edges of her pussy lips. It was surprising just how supple this young woman’s body was!

As she was doing this amazing Presenting Demonstration an admiring male fan walked up and said, “Well, hello there Miss Philippa Boyd. How lovely to see your pretty face and lips today.” Without a moment’s hesitation he bent in between her legs and gave her big wet pussy a huge kiss and a lick with his tongue. Before Philippa could react he was off down the path out of harm’s way. Philippa was up on her feet very quickly all the same and shouting after him.

“You just wait young Master Terry. I’ll find you tonight in your sleep and suck that cock of yours clean off. You will be begging for mercy before I’ve finished.” Philippa was actually laughing as she said this.

Young Master Terry just shouted back his own cheeky reply, “I’ll be waiting for you. My cock will be waiting for. You had better keep your promise. I want you to suck me off to within an inch of my life!” he laughed as he ran off.

In a much quieter and subdued tone Philippa said under her breath, “Oh, I will. I Will!” Turning to her two nude companions she said with a giggle, “As you can see, life here at Blanke Schande College is never dull. It is full of surprises. We do have an awful lot of fun! Oh, and we do actually do some study too ... that’s just thrown in for good measure!”

Katrina was getting more and more intrigued as the tour progressed but her mother was developing quite a jealous look on her face. She wanted to know why she had never had this amount of fun in her College Years. Where was BSC then she wondered!? Angela Jones had had some great College Years but none of her experiences were going to be a match for the experiences her daughter was going to accumulate.

Angela was also becoming aware of her own vagina again. There was just something about this place that made her feel just oh, so sexy. She knew she was going to need some serious Stress Relief and not too far off too, she hoped!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.