BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky
Chapter 10: Seven Pussies All in a Row

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Seven Pussies All in a Row - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

It really was wonderful for the four of them to get out and to wander around the town with so many nude females about. The age range went from the oldest grandmother to the youngest infant. The females of the town seemed to have adopted total nudity like it was next to breathing.

No nude female seemed to be worrying about how fat or skinny they were or if their boobs were too big or too small. They just got out there and enjoyed the feeling of the air and sun all over their skin.

The normally young and shy teenage girls seemed more than happy to have their little round budding breasts, with their puffy nipples, in full view of all the boys and not one single boy hassled them. In fact most of the girls walked around with their nipples thrust proudly forward in total confidence of their nudity. They also seemed completely free and open about their soft downy pussies being on full display. Many of these girls could be seen sitting around the place with their legs spread proudly apart showing off the cutest sets of pussy lips one could imagine.

The younger pre-teen girls also thought it was just so fantastic. Running around with no clothes on ALL DAY was a dream come true. It was going to be very hard for them to have to get dressed again to go to school on Monday morning.

The older girls with the fully developed breasts and mature pubic hair and thighs were also relishing the chance to sunbathe openly naked. They loved the idea of having their tits and vaginas, shaved or unshaved, on display for the boys. If they could just only pressure the authorities to let them do this all the time then they would never have to worry about tan lines again ... well, not around Aurora Hills anyway!

As for the mothers and grandmothers they found it just so relaxing to walk together down the street or go shopping totally naked with their families and not have to worry about what to put on. It also made then all feel just so much healthier and cleaner without the restricting feel of tight clothing over their skin. The reduced laundry load was also a major added bonus.

The four BSC students were quietly observing all this as they drifted slowly down into the town square where they spotted the Mayor’s daughter.

“Hey look over their” said Danny. “I think that’s Katrina Jones.”

“Yes, I think you are right. It is Katrina!” said Peter. “Let’s go over and say Hi.” So they all changed the direction of their stroll and headed over to the lovely naked Katrina Jones.

When Katrina saw them she waved and called out, “Hey, come over here. I want to show you guys something.”

Katrina’s naked body then disappeared briefly around a corner before coming back with seven of her girl friends. All of them were very pretty and all seven were just as naked as Katrina was. They all looked great with their lovely young breasts swinging in front of them and their beautifully shaped legs and waistlines. Crowning those legs and waistlines off were seven very sexy and youthful looking vaginas. Some of those vaginas were completely shaved and some were abundantly hairy but they all looked great. All seven naked girls, as well as Katrina, also had gorgeous butts that swung along just so beautifully in that special way that only young female butts can.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.