BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC - Cover

BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: A New Nude Girlfriend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: A New Nude Girlfriend - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

They lay there exhausted for some time. Technically BSC frowns upon open sexual intercourse but the crowd of naked girls that surrounded the two on the ground were very sympathetic to what they had witnessed. No one was going to report anything to anyone.

Soon Danny and Janet were being helped to their feet and into the shower. Becky was there helping them both to get cleaned up. She had great pleasure in helping Janet strip Danny of all his clothes and get him under the water with some nice soap. Danny was enjoying having both girls wash him all over and laughed when they both washed and played with his limp dick. Becky even gave it a very playful kiss. Janet gave it many kisses.

The surrounding female crowd where totally enthralled with this romantic play unfolding before them. There would have been dozens of other dripping pussies by the time it was all over ... pussies that were hungry for some of their own Stress Relief. There would be many happy boys and girls going to sleep that night.

Soon Danny was dried off and dressed. Janet, of course, stayed wonderfully naked and just as beautiful. Danny could never imagine himself tiring of looking at her naked body or the bodies of all the other naked female students, Becky’s included. He was drinking it all in and enjoying every last little minute of it.

Presently Peter returned from having finished his lectures for the day and asked Becky how things were going and what had happened. He thought something might have happened judging by the still dispersing crowd of naked females. Becky spoke very nonchalantly when she said things were fine and nothing much had happened. Danny was just being introduced to a lot of her friends (and what an introduction it had been she thought to herself). Becky was also starting to feel quite wet between her own legs and was hoping Peter might be able to help her with that later on - which he most certainly would have.

Just at this point Peter saw Janet and said to Danny, “Oh, wonderful. I was hoping we might run into Janet. I think she lives in your street, Danny. Is that correct? Have you guys ever met before?”

“Yes, we’ve bumped into each other once or twice before” Danny said with a funny little smile as he spoke to Peter but looked at Janet. “Janet is my next door neighbour and it’s just wonderful to find out she is studying here at Blanke Schande College.”

“Well, come on then. This is just great” said Peter. “Let’s get something to eat. I’m starving. Come on Janet you come with us. I am sure Danny would enjoy your company.” He certainly wasn’t wrong about that but he had no idea just HOW much Danny had ALREADY been enjoying Janet’s company.

Janet said, “Thankyou very much. I would enjoy that very much.” She looked at Danny as she spoke and gave him a very sexy smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.