BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC - Cover

BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: A Dream Come True

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Dream Come True - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Janet’s breasts were heaving as she took Danny’s huge cock in her mouth and began to work the living daylights out of it. People around were starting to cheer wildly but neither Janet nor Danny could hear them ... even when Becky called out... “YOU GO GIRL!”

Danny could feel things coming to a head in his loins when Janet stopped. She took her mouth off his penis them pulled him down to the ground. “I’ve been longing to do this ever since you knocked me over and stared at my pussy” she cried.

The beautiful Janet Rivers then straddled Danny’s long shaft and slowly impaled her dripping vagina onto it. She took every inch of that cock her vagina could take. Danny was looking up at those conical tits and watched in awe as they danced around in circles as she worked up and down on his manhood. Danny could also see right down between her legs and he was still feeling like this was all just a dream. He found it hard to believe that he was actually looking straight down at his neighbour’s gloriously adorned pussy and that it really was his erection that was disappearing up between those black, pubic strands and into the vagina of Janet Rivers. THE Janet Rivers!

Danny could feel the urge mounting. He could feel Janet’s tight pussy squeeze the shaft and the head of his big cock. Janet was starting to orgasm right on top of him. Danny could hear her long involuntary moans. He could feel his cock being squeezed by waves of vaginal muscle contractions as Janet’s hips continued to ride up and down. Danny reached up and cupped those beautiful, dancing breasts in his hands as he too began to climax!

Danny’s penis squirted and squirted. He filled Janet’s sexy body with spurt after spurt of hot semen. It felt like it was never going to end. Janet could feel the force of each explosion deep within her body. She had been on birth control pills for quite some time now so she was able to enjoy the sensation without the fear of what it might produce. To Janet the feel of Danny’s enormous cock right up inside her body was mind blowing and to Danny the feel of Janet’s body wrapped around his shaft was nothing short of heavenly.

They enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms for several minutes then Janet lifted her body from off Danny’s sagging penis allowing his cum to run out all over the place. She fell forward onto Danny’s chest and held him tight. He held her tight. Daniel Brown was now holding in his arms the gorgeous and very naked Janet Rivers and he had just fucked her. Awesome! he thought ... a dream come true!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.