BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC
Chapter 12: Now It's My Turn

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Now It's My Turn - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Danny just stood there thinking about what Becky Bartell had just suggested to him. He looked at the naked Becky then he looked at the naked Janet. He looked at all the other naked girls that had gathered round and Danny still wasn’t totally sure if he was alive or had died and gone to heaven. It just seemed all too amazing to be true.

Eventually he stood up straight and shook some of the water from his head then walked very slowly up to this beautiful naked creature called Janet Rivers. This was the girl he had masturbated to on countless occasions. How many streams of semen had he spilt in his bed because of her. He had been in love with her for nearly six years now and here she was standing in front of him without a stitch of clothing on and waiting for him to say something ... so he began...

“Janet Rivers, I have known you for some time now but never like this. I have to tell you that to me you are the most amazing woman on earth and that big long penis in my trousers is as much in love with you as I am. On that basis I now request that you, Janet Rivers, Present yourself to me that I may have an unobstructed view of your womanhood for my viewing pleasure.”

Janet Rivers stood very still. She looked at Danny. She looked at the naked Becky. She looked at the other naked girls then looked back at Danny and straight into his eyes. She didn’t flinch but held his gaze solidly and replied, “Certainly, Mr. Daniel Brown. It would be my pleasure.” Being called Mr. Daniel Brown by Janet Rivers made Daniel feel like a giant. The confidence it instilled in him was incredible and made him stand even straighter as he turned to follow Janet’s movements.

Janet Rivers moved to one of the study tables just around the corner from the shower cubicle. She cleared it of books and stationery then climbed up and lay on her back. Janet then spread her shapely legs as far apart as they would go then lifted her knees up and placed her feet on the table several feet apart.

Danny had a clear view of the most amazing thing he had ever seen. Janet’s black, furry pussy was right there in front of him and her spreading pussy lips were clearly visible down between all that lovely black, pubic hair. Danny could see every individual strand of that pubic hair as each one sprouted up from Janet’s entire erogenous zone which included all around her inner and outer pussy lips. Danny had to valiantly resist the magnetic pull of Janet’s open vagina on his salivating mouth. He doesn’t know how he did it but he did and quietly let Janet continue.

Janet then placed her hand over her gorgeous Venus Mound and used her fingers to spread the inner pussy lips apart fully exposing her valley of soft pink flesh. She then used her other hand to tug at her clitoris that Danny was also seeing for the very first time. She pulled at it and tickled it with her fingers for quite a while all just for Danny’s viewing pleasure as well as plucking at her already solidly, erect nipples. Janet also slipped two fingers deep into her vagina to massage her inner vaginal walls. She moved those fingers in and out several time before extracting them slowly to rub her clitoris and pussy lips again.

After a while a highly aroused, and very wet, Janet Rivers quietly and breathlessly said, “This is my body. These are my breasts. This is my clitoris. These are my pussy lips and this is my vagina. I Present them to you unobstructed for your viewing pleasure. I hope this Presentation meets with your approval and that you are pleased with what you see.”

Danny was silent. He was drinking in every last drop of this vision. Janet’s nipples were rock hard and her vagina was dripping wet with sexual desire. She was so turned on. Her whole body was on fire. Danny’s body was on fire too. All the naked girls surrounding the two could see this and they could see his huge erection trying to rip his trousers to shreds. Danny wasn’t bothered and neither were they.

“You are more beautiful than words can say and, yes, Janet Rivers, I Mr. Daniel Brown very much approve of and am very pleased and grateful for your Presentation.”

As soon as he had finished saying those words the girl on the table fair leapt at him like a tiger. Before Danny could move this naked and highly aroused girl had his trousers and boxers down to the ground. His penis shot out like a ramming pole.

“Now it’s my turn! Now it’s my turn!” she muttered. With those words she fell on Danny’s huge cock with all the energy she could muster. “You are going to get some Stress Relief whether you like it or not!!!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.