BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC
Chapter 11: I Can't Do That!

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: I Can't Do That! - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Danny was admiring the lovely Becky Bartell drying her breasts off just after her shower when he heard someone call his name. He turned to his left but couldn’t see anyone. He heard his name called again. It was a very soft feminine voice. He turned to his right no one there either. The phantom voice called again. This time he spun round 180 degrees and Danny could not believe what he saw. His mind raced quickly back to the cafeteria ... it HAD been Janet Rivers he saw. Danny hadn’t been imagining things. Janet Rivers WAS here at Blanke Schande College and was now standing only ten feet away from him. Also, like all female students at BSC, she was wondrously and gloriously naked. The most beautiful girl in Danny’s world was standing before him and doing it without a stitch of clothing on. She was absolutely and TOTALLY NAKED and looking just fantastic - the most beautiful, nude female Daniel Brown had ever seen!

“Oh high, Janet” said Becky as she stepped out of the shower cubicle. Danny spun back round to face her.

“You know Janet Rivers!” he squeaked at Becky.

“Of course I do. I’m the one who persuaded her to enrol at Blanke Schande” Becky replied.

“But how come you never told me about this?” Danny enquired again.

“I don’t know” said Becky. “I never thought of it. I didn’t know it was important to you or that you even knew Janet. I am sorry. I hope you don’t feel embarrassed.”

“No, not embarrassed. Just amazed that I didn’t know!” This of course should not have surprised him. He had never ever told anyone about his obsession with this girl or that she was his neighbor. There was no reason at all why Becky, or Peter, should have mentioned her name to Danny, so of course they hadn’t.

Danny then turned back to Janet. Her beautiful nudity was almost too much for him. She was just so incredibly lovely and she was naked ... totally naked! Janet Rivers had the most amazing breasts and he was looking right at them ... in the flesh! He couldn’t believe it. They were perfect cones with proud and erect nipples that still had a definite puffiness to them that made Danny’s mouth water. Her skin was perfectly tanned - as if it wouldn’t be in Janet’s case. Her hips followed a goddess like curve from her waist down to her thighs then on down to her feet. Her toenails and fingernails were painted in matching electric pink with tiny silver stars pressed into them. Janet also had a perfectly round navel on her perfectly flat stomach that dropped down to her perfectly manicured, jet black, pussy hair. That pussy hair disappeared down between her legs in a smooth arc that left Danny breathless.

There were no red panties today hiding that exquisite black bush. There was no red skirt to hide those panties. There was no bra or t-shirt to hide Janet’s breasts. There was nothing to hide anything at all. She was just totally naked and gorgeous!

Danny still couldn’t believe he was standing there looking at a naked Janet Rivers. He was scanning her entire body when something truly wonderful caught his eye. It made his cock roar back into life like it had on his first visit to BSC. What had caught his eye was just the tiniest piece of flesh. One of Janet Rivers’ inner pussy lips was protruding out between her outer pussy lips just under her black pubic hair. It was just the tiniest piece of pink flesh but it looked just amazing to Danny.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.