BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC
Chapter 10: Are My Eyes Deceiving Me?

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Are My Eyes Deceiving Me? - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Several months after that first visit Danny found himself back at Blanke Schande College. It wasn’t an open day or anything like that. He was in Los Angeles with his parents visiting his mom’s sister again in Redlands. Danny said he wanted to visit some friends and asked his father if he could borrow the car that they had all come down in. His father didn’t need the car that day and said it was OK, so here he was once again standing in the car park of BSC.

Peter and Becky were expecting him and Danny was hoping to catch up with them at a more leisurely pace than he remembered from his last visit to BSC. Danny headed off in the direction of one of the various cafeterias planted around the campus in his effort to find them. To help him, Danny had a map showing the location in question circled with a red pen.

Danny was amazed at how calm he felt at once again being in a place full of so many beautiful, naked girls. He also realized for the first time how wonderfully empowering it was to have all those naked girls walk passed and not take the slightest bit of notice of him. The fact that they were totally naked and completely comfortable with everyone being able to admire and scrutinize their bodies gave Danny a very warm feeling inside.

In the real’ world girls would so often pull their blouses together or fiddle with the top button if they thought you were taking a slightly longer look than was acceptable. It always had the effect on Danny of making him feel like a bit of a pervert. Here, however, being able to freely admire the female form made him feel like a man and a normal human being. He had absolutely no desire to attack, rape or hurt the girls in any shape or form. No, he just really admired the look of naked girls. Everything about them was beautiful their hair, their faces, their breasts, their shoulders, their backs, their butts, their legs and their pussies. They were all wonderful and here he could enjoy that without any guilt or impediment.

Danny also found himself taking stock again of all the many and varied forms of breasts he observed ... the big round breasts ... the small flat ones ... the small pointy ones and the big pointy ones ... ones with nipples to poke your eyes out with and others that sat flat or even turned inwards.

Added to this were lovely, naked bodies with vaginas that had pussy lips protruding out in a very proud fashion and others that were closed and demure. Also, there were totally hairless pussies and other ones that were abundantly bushy. Danny also liked remembering the look of the lovely manicured pubic hair of Peter’s girlfriend Becky. Becky was just lovely he thought. She had been a good friend to Danny and she was a lot of fun. Peter was a lucky man. They really would make a wonderful couple one day and Danny knew that he wanted to do everything to support that. Apart from that, thought Danny, Becky just had a beautiful and very sexy body. He also really appreciated the fact that he would soon be seeing Becky again and she would still be totally naked.

Before long Peter was at the cafeteria hugging and shaking hands again with Peter and Becky again. Both looked really well, especially the naked Becky, and both were doing really well in their studies. Becky was even contemplating becoming an Absolute, so Danny found out. Peter was trying to encourage her as best he could but being an Absolute and going fully nude on and OFF campus took a lot of courage. Becky was giving it some serious thought because even though she could be very definite and clear when she expressed herself she knew she still lacked a certain amount of confidence when backed into a corner. Becoming an Absolute would, hopefully, help her master that particularly if she wished to pursue a career in politics.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.