BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC - Cover

BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: Mount Vesuvius

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mount Vesuvius - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

After Presenting her naked body to Peter and Danny Miss Judith Burtenshaw paused for a moment then turned and addressed Danny singularly. She looked down at his erect penis bulging out under the trouser cloth then looked up and straight into his eyes and said, “Master Danny, would you please accompany me to that empty classroom over there. I think I have something that you might be interested in.”

Judith winked at Peter and he gave a knowing wink’ back to her. As for Danny he just followed Judith Burtenshaw like a lamb. His brain had just turned to mush and it was about to get even mushier. And so, within five minutes Danny was in the corner of an empty classroom alone with this very pretty and very naked redhead.

and she was asking him to take off his trousers!

Judith was also saying, “The male erection will always be a source of constant fascination to females. Those here at Blanke Schande have the privilege of being surrounded by them. The naked girls here all know what they do to the boys and it empowers the girls tremendously. The nude females are also always flattered by an un-initiated male and his out of control member. I couldn’t help but notice what my Presentation was doing to YOUR cock, Master Danny. I am very flattered by your reaction to my Presentation. Therefore it would be my privilege, with your permission, to bring some relief to your clearly out of control penis. May I proceed?”

Judith paused and waited for Danny’s reply. Danny didn’t say a word. He just nodded helplessly and began peeling off his trousers and boxer shorts then sat down on a chair.

Danny’s penis popped out of its confines with a real BOOING! It was just so engorged making the helmet on the end of his hard prick incredibly shiny and smooth. Judith looked at it and continued, “BSC’s policy on Stress Relief, for males OR females, is that it be TOTALLY consensual on the part of BOTH parties. If either party is unhappy it cannot, and must not, be given. Mutual respect is a corner stone of everything BSC stands for. You should also know that this will not result in sexual intercourse. That is a totally different matter and outside the order of what is happening now and even frowned upon. Do you understand and are you happy with that, young Master Danny?” With that Judith smiled at Danny who nodded and smiled back. What else was this very horny young man going to do?

Judith then knelt down beside Danny’s huge penis - and it really was a big one. She said so herself on several occasions as she proceeded. She placed the thumb and fingers of her right hand around that long stiff cock and began to massage it ever so gently. She would twist her fingers gently just under the hood making Danny shudder with delight. Judith played with Danny’s cock in this fashion for a few minutes before changing tack.

Judith wanted to get that penis into her mouth so she re-positioned herself right in front of Danny so she could begin to suck him off. Her legs had to be spread apart to do this and again Danny got another clear view of Judith’s pussy lips and how spread apart they were.

The feeling in Danny’s loins was incredible as Judith Burtenshaw sucked his cock and ran her tongue around the skin just under the hood. Danny knew he wasn’t going to be able to last much longer. He could feel his erection building up to a wonderful climax and climax it did.

Less than fifteen minutes after coming into the empty classroom Danny’s incredibly hard and excited cock was exploding in huge rushes of semen into Judith’s mouth. That mouth was filled with gallons’ of white, glistening globules of hot semen. It just seemed to flow in a vast stream of passion from his loins right into her body. When Danny had finished ejaculating Judith pulled away letting semen drip from her mouth in great pools all over Danny’s penis, balls and legs. Danny started to apologize about the stuff’ everywhere but Judith held up her hand to stop him.

“It’s OK” she said with a huge and very messy grin. “That is all part of it. It was wonderful to have your huge cock in my mouth. It was like Mount Vesuvius and I am so glad I was the one to bring you the Stress Relief you were craving. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of your visit to BSC. I hope your big stiff cock enjoys it too.”

Judith cleaned herself up, then Danny as well, with a box of tissues she found on one of the tables. BSC always had boxes of tissues around for obvious reasons. Once sorted out she said goodbye to Danny and disappeared out of the room, acting once again, like nothing had really happened at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.