BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC
Chapter 5: Welcome to Siberia

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Welcome to Siberia - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Danny was forty five minutes out of Los Angeles and once again he was humming the tune Que Sera, Sera’. It had just played through on his car radio and it had immediately brought to mind everything that had been going on in his life over the last few months.

Daniel Brown was going to visit Peter in Siberia, their nickname for Blanke Schande College where Peter’s parents had insisted he study. The College was having an Open Day and Peter had insisted that Danny come down and have a look. Danny had arranged accommodation with some relatives on his mother’s side which allowed him to drive to LA to stay a few nights before making the long trip back after the Open Day. He had a few days free of lectures at SJVC in Bakersfield and had looked forward to making the trip down in his new car. It was a red, 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra. He wanted to give it a good run and see how well it performed.

As Danny drove he reflected on how it had been a good start for him at SJVC. He was getting over his deep disappointment at not having Peter studying with him. He knew Peter was happy and doing well even though he too had been deeply saddened at not being able to study with Danny. They decided that it was no good tearing themselves up or fighting the issue but to just get on with things and make the best of it. That was what this trip was all about. It was two months since they had seen each other and Danny was looking forward to meeting Peter and seeing if this College with the weird sounding name stacked up.

As Danny continued his drive different signs triggered thoughts in his mind of Janet Rivers. She too had gone off to college somewhere and he wondered how she was doing and when, if ever, he might see her again. After their little flower bed’ incident Janet had seemed just that little bit more interested in him. It might be just his imagination but it was a nice thing to imagine. Janet Rivers was still the most attractive girl in the world to him and he still ejaculated regularly and not so quietly into his sheets at night at the thought of her.

Becky Bartell was also brought to mind. She had also disappeared off to college somewhere and he found himself hoping she was OK as well. Danny hoped that the College years wouldn’t mess up the relationship between her and Peter. College could do that thought Danny and he strongly hoped it wouldn’t in this case.

The miles were soon eaten up and Danny found himself at his uncle and aunt’s place in Redlands in no time at all. The BSC Open Day was the day after next so Danny had one full day to look around LA before returning home after his visit to Blanke Schande College. Redlands itself was a small city in the the San Bernardino County, California nestled in at the foot of the San Bernardino National Forest but more imporantly to Danny only a twenty minute drive from BSC.

Danny got himself settled in and just spent the next day quietly exploring the forest as he had no desire to get himself lost exploring the maze of roads and freeways that made up LA. It was a very refreshing day after his long drive from Aurora Hills and it put him in a good frame of mind for what he thought the following day was going to bring. However, Danny could not have even remotely guessed what was really in store for him so he slept the sleep of the innocent and woke the next day on the dot at 7:00am. He was ready for anything the world could throw at him ... or so he thought!

Danny’s aunt gave him a good breakfast then waved goodbye as he set off for BSC. She didn’t ask any questions. She knew better than to ask into the affairs of a young man beginning to make his own way in the world. Even if she had asked Danny wouldn’t have actually been able to tell her much.

For some reason it had never occurred to Danny to find out anything about the college Peter was attending. Initially it was because of the disappointment he just didn’t WANT to know. As he thawed out on the matter he assumed BSC was just another normal tertiary institute like any other dotted across the United States of America. He trusted the judgment of Peter’s parents in their choice of college for their son and was prepared to leave it at that. He was happy where he was studying and he was going to see if Peter was just as happy where he was. With those thoughts in mind Danny made the twenty minute journey to BSC using the instructions Peter had given him and the Navman in the car.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.