BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC
Chapter 3: Bsc Surfaces Again

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Bsc Surfaces Again - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Daniel Brown and Janet Rivers collided with each other without either one of the pair knowing what was happening until after the impact. Unfortunately, Janet being the much smaller of the two colliding masses was sent sprawling. All pretense of any dignity was very suddenly lost in that moment as Janet Rivers fell backwards into Mrs. Brown’s pristine flower bed. As a result her red, pleated skirt got all twisted up in the fall which made it bunch up into one solid and very undignified ring around her waist.

Danny found himself speechless as he stared down at Janet’s middle with an un-impeded view of the cutest pair of panties he thought he had ever seen. They were red to match her skirt and had very fine lace all around the edges. The thing that took Danny’s breath away, however, was a beautiful and very definite bulge of black, pubic hair right there in the middle and just under the soft fabric of those tight, red panties. Danny could clearly make out the individual pubic bristles pushing up against Janet’s underwear. He could also see a few black curls poking out the side of those red panties just at the top of each leg. To Danny it was one of the loveliest things he had ever seen. Nothing he had ever seen in any Girlie Magazines to date could compare with this vision before him.

Danny knew he had to snap himself, very quickly, out of his reverie. Before he could allow himself to fully appreciate what he was seeing he was down on his knees grabbing at both of Janet’s extended arms. He stood up using the bulk of his frame as a counterbalance to allow her to heave herself up and onto her feet again. Janet demurely adjusted her clothing looking at the ground the whole time and giving little coughs of embarrassment as she proceeded.

Danny very deftly picked off some of the stray foliage out of her now not-quite-so-immaculate black hair then began to apologize profusely. Janet Rivers began to do the same. Neither was listening to the other - then for a brief second they caught each others eye. They both stopped chattering and just stared at each other. Soon they both began to laugh as they felt the relief and the true comedic nature of the situation.

Eventually they stopped laughing but didn’t speak as Danny began picking up Janet’s belongings. The suitcase she was wheeling had popped open in the milieu and some clothes and papers were spilling out onto the footpath. And it was in that moment, for one brief second that something caught his eye. It happened in a flash but what he saw was unmistakable and it etched itself deep into his brain immediately.

The last thing Danny picked up was a pile of papers. He deftly adjusted and squared up the pile in his hands before placing them back into the suitcase. As he was doing this one particular piece of paper, a brochure of some kind, was still protruding out to the side. He gave it a quick tap to bring it into line with the other papers. The bottom of the sheet then swung out so he gave the corner another nudge but not before he saw in boldface type embedded in the text of the brochure the letters ... B S C.

Danny was too polite and still a bit nervous and awkward to ask any questions. He just put everything back where it belonged then, without hesitation, carried Janet’s suitcase to her front door. Finally Danny said rather clumsily, “Goodbye ... and ... and ... errr ... have a nice day now!” Janet Rivers then just disappeared very quickly into her house to leave behind and forget the whole embarrassing incident.

Danny also quietly retreated back to the safety of his own home. He had a pile of letters and brochures himself that needed seeing to. He also knew that he would need quite a lot of Stress Relief! Danny was not going to let the vision of Janet Rivers lying in his mom’s flower bed with her skirt up around her stomach go away in a hurry - but there was something else ... Danny also knew now that, beyond all doubt, he was madly and hopelessly in love with his neighbor his Girl Next Door’ fantasy. In his mind she was just the loveliest girl on the planet with absolutely no exceptions. Well, she wasn’t actually a girl anymore. Janet Rivers was an eighteen year old woman and gorgeous beyond compare. Even if he never did get to go out with her he could still masturbate to his heart’s content at just the mention of her name and the thought of those sweet little red panties and what they held just beneath them.

However, there was still yet one more thing! Once again the initials BSC had come into Danny’s life. Surely it wasn’t just a coincidence even though he still had no idea what those letters meant and no idea why they had surfaced again. Danny didn’t know it but he was soon going to find out what those letters meant and it was going to make him very unhappy ... for a short while at least.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.