Preview

Modern Day Which Hunt ~ Over with, we Hope! ~

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright© 2016 by Ernest Bywater

True Story: This is a true accounting as a report of the abuse of office by a number of Australian people and how they cause trouble for people who dare to believe in things different to them. They use the cry of 'Child Porn' to scare people into accepting what they want. The worst part of this is the government greatly changing the law but not publicly saying they did. This hasn't ended well, but as best as can be. The people and events in this book are real with names are changed for legal reasons.

Tags: True Story   Politics  

Cover

All rights reserved © 2016 - 2019 by Ernest Bywater

Below is a standard story legal disclaimer despite this book being about a real case and factual.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this book are fictional, and any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental. All rights are reserved by the author, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form.

Product names, brands, and other trademarks referred to within this book are the property of their respective trademark holders. Unless otherwise specified there is no association between the author and any trademark holder is expressed or implied. Nor does it express any endorsement by them, or of them. Use of a term in this book should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark, service mark, or registered trademark.

Cover Art

The cover image is Arresting a witch from the book A larger history of the United States of America, to the close of President Jackson’s administration by T. W. Higginson. The image is in the public domain and is on file with Wikipedia. The trimming, manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

3 March 2020 version
Published by Ernest Bywater


The titles in use are a Chapter, a Sub-chapter, and a section.

Table of Contents

Chapter 01
Summary
Magistrate’s Reasoning for the Sentence
Costs to Date

Chapter 02
The Criminal Laws
NSW Crimes Act June 2015
NSW Crimes Act of 1900 October 2015
Concerns with the New NSW Law
Legal Defences in October 2015
Criminal Code Act 1995 (Australia)

The Civil Case Laws
Criminal Code Act 1995 (Australia)
NSW Crimes Act of 1900
NSW Law Enfrocement (Powere and Responsibilities) Act 2002
Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968

Chapter 03
The Raid
List of Items Seized Made on the Day
Items of Concern in the case
Chronological Events in the Case
Case Documents

First Letter to the Police 27 Oct 2015
Second Letter to the Police 15 Dec 2015
Amended List of Items for Return 11 Jan 2016
Third Letter to the Police 3 Feb 2016
Excerpt of Police Brief to Court of 28 April 2016
Amended List of Items for Return 31 Mar 2016
Email on List of Items for Return 11 May 2016
Application to the Local Court 28 June 2016
Application to the Local Court 28 June 2016
Application to the Local Court 12 December 2016
Excerpt of Police Brief to Court of 24 February 2017
Statutory Declaration dated 5 September 2017
Statutory Declaration dated 5 September 2017
The Attached 2 Page Document
Statutory Declaration dated 5 September 2017
Statutory Declaration dated 29 May 20019
Letter to the Magistrate 13 June 2019
Statutory Declaration dated October 2019
Statutory Declaration dated November 20019

The Appeal
Appeal Contents
Key Points from the Proeprty Case

Background Information
Local News Media
Unanswered Questions
Final Points

The titles in use are a Chapter, a Sub-chapter, and a section.


Images

Activities to 1 February 2020
Expenses to 1 February 2020
Coats
USB Devices

All of the images are also available in high definition at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ebk8ve052m0c1rs/AACohN7e_x8OuRFrn0EbQ2L6a?dl=0


Originally released in September 2016 as Modern Day Witch Hunt then updated due to events as they happened. This 3 March 2020 edition is heavily revised due to the end of all of the Court cases covering the criminal charges and civil case. This is the absolutely final version.


Foreword

This is written in the third person as it’s a report of true events and information. I’ve tried very hard to keep my emotions out of this report on the events and this reporting style helps with doing that.

Some of the content is repeated as it’s in chapters about the content and also in documents relating to the case. Also, now the cases are over some details that were previously withheld due to legal concerns relating to an ongoing case have now been included in this account.


Court Staff: The Magistrates and most of the Court Staff were all very courteous and professional in their interaction during this matter, and they dealt with the various cases as best and speedily as they could in light of their work load and the actions of the others involved in the case.

The only exception I make to that statement is the regular Registrar of the Court due to how that person granted the search warrant on such tenuous reasons and later refused to allow me to have copies of several important Court documents despite offers by me to pay for the copying.


Police Officers: The majority of the Police officers involved in the cases were professional and polite in their interactions during the course of this matter. However, the Police officer in charge of the case was very different in his behaviour, attitude, and handling of the matter. I don’t know if the multitude of the Police delays were due to planned actions or incompetence or just plain lack of interest in dealing with the matters that caused the four and a half years of delays in having all of the matters resolved. Some of the reasons for the delays do tend toward malicious actions by the Police case officer and some of the senior station staff.


Legal Aid is not free, but is a loan because it’s based on property and not a person’s income. So owning a hovel means it all has to be repaid as against not owning any property means the government pays it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.