Exam Essay - Cover

Exam Essay

Copyright© 2016 by JohnnyMax

Chapter 2

We followed Mrs Marks (my mums) suggestion and started writing notes to each other and before long started using a notebook. I was starting to come out of my shell and actually managed to say a few words to Melissa.

Friday came around, last period English, time to get our exam results.

As we entered the classroom Audrey, the class loudmouth, saw me pass our notebook to Melissa and seized it, loudly exclaiming

“Mrs Marks, Josh and Melissa are passing notes to each other”

“I know, I told them to. What is your point, Audrey?”

“Oh ... ah ... I didn’t realize you okayed it. Sorry guys”

Audrey may be loud and a bit in your face but she’s pretty straight-up and popular. She just likes to have fun.

“Actually Audrey, could you stay up the front, I would like your clear diction and good voice projection to read something”

“Ok Mrs M”

We all settled, Melissa started to tense up and seemed to be preparing herself for something, all of the others were starting to relax with the end of school only a few more days away. I wondered what her problem was.

“Right class settle now.” Mrs Marks had all our respect and we settled immediately

“Today I’d like Audrey to read one of the exam exercises. The reason is because this paper is the only one to get an ‘A+’ and I feel it will give you all an example of what a love letter should be.”

I saw Melissa swallow and tense up even more and I had a sudden thought that it might be my paper that was going to be read.

Audrey started reading and I immediately recognised that it was mine.

Now Audrey is a star member of the drama group and everyone knows she puts her heart and soul into every performance, we know she’s going to be a big star some day and we are all proud of her.

My words, my humble words, were getting the Audrey treatment but after five or six sentences I heard her hesitate, gulp, take a deep breath, and carry on. Her breath was starting to get short. The phrases continued as I looked around the classroom.

They were all paying close attention and I saw many mouths starting to drop open.

“ ... honey scented lips...”

Yep thats mine all right. Melissa was sitting rigid now, so was Mrs Marks, looked like her legs were clamped together.

“ ... gazing softly across the star-lit courtyard...”

“ ... gently caress the fiery red locks that embellish your heart shaped face...”

I switched back to the letter and realised that I might have got a bit carried away when I was writing it. But still Audrey continued. I looked at her and her upper legs were pressed together as she hunched slightly forward. I sniffed ... there was something ... what was that.

I saw a glistening just below Audrey’s short skirt, a wetness on the inside of her leg. I realised that other girls were also breathing funny, no not funny, but with short gasps that were often associated with ... with ... Oh my, arousal!

I looked around and noticed that it wasn’t just the girls that were breathing differently. Peter, sitting to my left had a boner that was very obvious, so was David’s to my right.

I looked back at Audrey, ‘the show must go on’ came to mind as she hunched forward a little more, wide open eyes, that wetness now all the length of her legs and starting to puddle around her sandals.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.