Lab Partners - Cover

Lab Partners

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Christopher "Kit" Wainwright is assigned Nichelle, a black woman, as his lab partner. Hailing from an insular small town, he is uncomfortable interacting with her. As he gets to know her, his queasiness about her race dissipates and he begins respecting her. They become at first friends and then lovers. Kit is unsure how his friends and family will accept Nichelle. In the mean time her history-obsessed mother discovers that his and her families crossed paths over a century earlier.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Slow  

Kit stepped into the cafeteria. The place was quiet with only a few tables occupied. He spotted Nichelle sitting by herself. He headed toward her and joined her.

She had her phone before her. “What are you looking at?” he asked.

“Some photos.” She turned her phone so he could see it. “This is one of Great-Gram on her wedding day.”

“She’s pretty,” Kit remarked. “I see a resemblance.”

“Do you? Where?”

“The nose I think. And, the white dude is Great-Gramp?”

Nichelle nodded. “Here’s one of them taken shortly before Great-Gramp passed away.”

“She’s a dignified looking lady.”

“She is indeed.” Nichelle blinked away tears. “I loved them, Kit. I know they loved me. For most of my childhood, their home was my home -- after my grandparents died.”

“How did that happen?”

“My grandfather was a pastor in a fundamentalist, evangelical church.”

“The one your mom dragged you to?”

“The same. He also did missionary work, in Kenya. Once, he arranged for some youths at his mission to be exchange students. His family -- Mom’s family -- hosted one. This was when she was a junior in high school. She told me about him. She said she had never met a native African and fell head-over-heels for him. It wasn’t until after he was safely back in Kenya that Mom was forced to disclose that she was pregnant.”

“Pregnant with you?”

“Yes, with me. Mom said her parents couldn’t believe she would have sex with him. Of course, she was brought up being taught abstinence until marriage...”

“Yeah -- telling teenagers not to have sex ... you might as well tell birds not to fly or fish not to swim.”

“She also had no sex education, she understood her body poorly and didn’t know about contraception. She told me she vowed not to let that happen with me.”

“Hence, your IUD.”

“And books and videos on the topic. Mom explained to me what a beautiful and natural act sex is, but with it comes responsibility. She taught me how to protect myself.”

“Sort of like the talk my old man had with me,” he replied. “Your mom sounds like quite a lady.”

“Oh, she is, Kit, and I absolutely love her.”

“How old must she have been when you were born? Seventeen? You said she was young when she had you.”

“She turned eighteen one week before I was born. That’s for the good -- she wasn’t a minor giving birth.”

“She was a minor when she got knocked up,” Kit remarked.

“Yeah, and by the time anyone knew she was knocked up the culprit was way out of reach. It’s why I know so little about my father. I know his name, but nothing else. I don’t even know where he is or what he does. It’s possible he doesn’t even know I exist.”

“Don’t you want to know? Aren’t you curious about your heritage?”

Nichelle shrugged. “Doesn’t matter to me. Mom’s deep into genealogy. She’s attempting to trace her, and thus my, lineage. So far she’s located records back to my great-great-great grandmother.”

“What do you know about her?”

“Not much. Mom has all that information. You’ll need to ask her.” She switched off her phone. “I’m really hungry. Let’s get lunch.”

“Yeah, all that sex works up an appetite.”

Kit picked up a tray and handed it to her; then he took one for himself. They went through the line, selecting items and carried them back to the table. “You never said how your grandparents died,” he said.

“It was a couple years after I was born. Grandma and Granddad were making a trip to their mission in Kenya. They were flying in a single-engine plane when the engine failed. It crashed and all aboard perished. Mom and I moved in with Great-Gram and Great-Gramp. We lived there until Mom got her law degree and we moved to Philadelphia for her work.”

“Maybe that was a sign from God that evangelicals shouldn’t be doing missionary work.”

“Kit -- it’s my family we’re talking about.”

“Sorry...”

“Actually, I do agree with you. I don’t think anyone should be pushing their religion on others.”

“By the way, Billy says we can use the car, but it’ll cost us. He wants the tank filled, an oil change and a car wash. I figure at least twenty-five for gas, thirty for the oil change and ten for the wash -- sixty-five bucks.”

“Kit -- I’ll pay and Mom will reimburse. She was willing to pay bus fare to Plattsburgh and that’s seventy-five dollars one-way. This is like a round-trip for a one-way fare.”

“Wednesday is no problem since he’s in class all day. Sunday’s a different matter. He’ll be done with it by around nine thirty PM, so depending on when your flight gets in...”

“It gets in late -- after ten.”

“So, you won’t have that long of a wait. Why did your mom pick Plattsburg?”

“She thought it was closer and thus easier. We didn’t know how tough it is to get from here to there. It is a sweet flight -- leave eight-thirty on a direct flight to Boston, a short layover and then it’s a non-stop to LA. I’ll be there by four thirty PM. However, I am not juiced for a five-thirty departure from here.”

“I imagine the return flight is brutal -- with the time zones.”

“It is, but I have no choice but to endure it. I have to leave earlier and get in way later.”

“How much time do you need to get ready?”

“No more than a half hour,” Nichelle replied.

“Set your alarm for five. I’ll call you to make sure you’re up, and I’ll be there to get you at five-thirty.”


Kit lay in Nichelle’s bed. She lay beside him running her fingers through his chest hair. The lights were off and the room was dimly lit by a streetlamp outside her window, its stray light filtering around the curtain. Kit caressed her back and buttocks, enjoying the sense of the sweet exhaustion that comes after.

“Now, isn’t this a better way to make sure we’re up in time for Plattsburgh?” she asked.

“Mmm ... My phone alarm is set, your phone alarm is set and your alarm clock is set -- to go off at five minute intervals starting at four fifty. If that doesn’t get one of us up...” He ran his hand along her side, his thumb stroking the side of her breast. “I have the keys to Billy’s car and the tank is full. I even threw all the empty milkshake cups, napkins and burger boxes into the trash so you’d have a place to put your feet. Your bags are packed and I brought an overnight bag with fresh duds and my necessaries.”

“Kit -- when you said you were bringing an overnight bag, I was expecting something more utilitarian than a brown paper sack.”

“What’s more utilitarian than that?”

Nichelle splayed her fingers and began teasing Kit’s nipples. She pressed her mons against his thigh and wiggled her hips. Kit got her message. He rotated his wrist so when he stroked her side, his thumb would pass over her nipple. Gently he stroked her and felt her nipple firming. “Mmm...” she purred softly. Kit slid his thumb back and forth over her firm little knob.

“I can’t believe you want more.,” he said. “We have to get up early -- we need sleep.”

“I sleep better when I’m satisfied.”

“I thought you said you were satisfied.”

“I was satisfied ... until I wanted more.” She squeezed his manhood. “Looks like you want more, too.”

“I can never get enough of you, Nichelle. I’m afraid it may be a bit soon for me for a second go.”

“A chance I’m willing to take.” She climbed on top of him and positioned herself so her left breast was over his lips. Kit drew her nipple into his mouth and stroked it with his tongue. With his left hand he fondled her other breast and with his right he caressed her back and buttock. Nichelle pressed her mons against his hipbone and rocked her hips. She began making soft whimpers in the back of her throat. Kit felt muscles in her abdomen twitch. His lips felt her heartbeats grow stronger and faster.

“Ready for something more?” he asked.

“Mmm...” Nichelle rolled off of him and then re-mounted him facing the other way in a sixty-nine posture. Grasping her buttocks and adjusting the pillow under his head he positioned her so he could comfortably work his tongue between her labia.

Supporting herself on her elbows Nichelle fondled his manhood and nutsack. Kit placed his hands on the backs of her thighs so he could use his thumbs to spread her and reach her clit. He was approaching it upside-down from usual and discovered he could stimulate the underside of her clitoral hood. Kit danced his tongue over her clit until he found a spot that made her thighs jerk. That’s the spot, he thought and set to work stroking it with his tongue.

Nichelle’s breathing grew heavy and became noisy panting. Kit knew she was trying to stifle herself but with limited success. She lost interest in fondling his organ and began manipulating her own nipples. “Kit!” she exclaimed in a loud whisper. “This feels so good.”

He could feel tension building her thigh muscles and they trembled and twitched with his tonguing. Nichelle lowered her shoulders and lay against him with her face on his thigh, breathing heavily through her wide open mouth. “More!” she gasped.

Kit ramped up the vigor of his tonguing. Nichelle drew in a breath and clenched her jaw. Her thighs shook and she made strangulated grunts in the back of her throat. “God! Stop!” she gasped and panted to regain her breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.