The Accident - Cover

The Accident

Copyright© 2016 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 5

I was expecting a kid.

She, Val, was supposed to look like a budding pre-teen. What I got was this total sex-bomb.

I can only suppose the surprise showed on my face because she said, “Surprised? Me too. I had an unexpected growth spurt.”

The laugh that accompanied the confession aroused thoughts of girls and hayrides, kissing under the bleachers during chill autumn Friday night home football games, ice skating under the stars at the city park, long walks holding hands in fields of spring wildflowers, or sipping a two straw cherry coke at the candy store. The voice was deep, melodious, honest and a total turn-on.

For Valerie Caretaker, the growth spurt was ... generous ... unexpected ... even awkward. Her dainty feet outgrew her size one shoes ... all one hundred pair of tiny dress up, almost adult but not quite shoes almost over night. She mourned their passing as she took the three big bags of shoe boxes down to the redistribution center ... they put them in the children’s section. The dressy dresses, the redistribution center took those to “the awkward side of town“ and passed them out to stunted growth girls with the admonition to pass them on when out grown.

Women’s clothes never go out of style on Cassandra because they are purpose driven. Men’s styles? They change at the drop of a stitch, the flip of a wrist or a droop of an eyelid. I was going to Chaos; I wasn’t worried about fashion.

The only thing I brought from home was me ... and a set of cotton scrubs. The rulebook said I wouldn’t be able to take Earth clothes to Chaos ... or any damn thing else. If it had metal ... no go. My scrubs were modified ... slightly. The belt was 3/8 inch Manila and there was a lot of it. Val didn’t think my belt was ever going to end.

“How long is this fucker?” she asked. She was stark naked and spinning me like a top.

“A bit more than fifty feet,” I said. I was getting dizzy. with a 26 inch waist the whole rope was going to take 25 spins.

“Well ... get the damn thing off, I’ve been a maiden as long as I care to, I’ve read the tales about the stamina of Earth Heroes ... I don’t believe a word of it but, I want some dick,” she said. “Even if you last two minutes, I want it NOW!”

The last loop and the rope fell to the floor ... so did my pants. Watching her boobs bob and weave had the affect she was looking for ... I, on the other hand, was appalled at how easily I showed my interest.

“HOLY SHIT!” Val said, not so certain she wanted a ride now. She hesitated but bucked up with the thought that it would soon ... too soon ... shrivel back to a stub.

“Can I touch it?” she asked. “No ... wait ... it’ll go off and that’ll be it for the day.” It’ll never fit, she thought. Just putting in will take longer than he’ll last, she dithered for a few seconds and looked again. It’s Still UP!, she thought, And it looks angry “Whoa! What are you doing?”

I had her over my shoulder in the typical caveman carry and asked her where the bedroom was. She was slow in answering so I gave her lovely bottom a love tap.

Ceiling said, “Hear now, none of that!”

A door opened and I took my burden through into a nice bed-sitter.

Several hours later, she burst through the door backwards, declaring to the sole other occupant that, she wasn’t having any more of that, “You brute! No No No ... doesn’t that EVER go down?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.