Mistakes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Gary Trowbridge invited Roderick Mason to have sex with Gary's wife Rachel to put more variety into their marriage, Rod could not believe it. Rachel was a fox, devastatingly beautiful. However, Rod had principles about married women, and knew Gary was making a huge mistake. Sure enough he was, and it led to more and more (mistakes that is)!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

We had decided we would not go along with Gary’s plan to cuckold him, and were trying to find a plan which would stop him farming her out to someone else.

It was at this point that she came up with the beginnings of a cunning plan.

“Well,” she said again, “I know I can trust you, and I already like your company. Gary doesn’t have to know what I actually do with you. I can tell him you use condoms, and I can easily make it look like I’ve had sex. Could we just meet? I want him to suffer for this, and I don’t want him trying to find me another man. We could meet for longer and longer until he gets pissed off about the whole idea and calls it all off.”

“OK,” I said, liking the idea instantly: who wouldn’t with Rachel? “I can take you out for meals, we could go to the theatre, or concerts. We could go for walks now the weather is getting warmer. We could simply doss at my place. Play chess! How does that sound?”

“Oh, Roddy,” she smiled, those arresting eyes shining, “that would be lovely. Gary takes me out for meals but he doesn’t like the theatre, or concerts. He doesn’t even like going for walks. I’d love that!”

“I think you need to give him a chance to back down though,” I said. “Tell him we only talked tonight, and then spell out what this cuckolding will mean. He might just be thinking about a once for all meeting. We meet once, have sex, and that’s it. He has to know that he’ll lose control completely. It will be long term.”

She thought about that.

“Yes,” she said. “He has to fully appreciate the risks – that I might want to carry on with our ‘affaire d’amour’ long after he has had enough. And I will carry on! I’ll teach him!” she added meaningfully.

“I’ll take you back home, and you can tell him,” I said. “Acquaint him with the risk he’s running. You might get such a taste for ‘various men’ that he’ll be sidelined.”

“Will you come in with me?” she asked as we arrived at the house. I nodded.

“Sit down, Gary,” I said as we entered and he stood at the door of the living room, a sizeable tent in his trousers and an eager expression on his face. He looked puzzled, but went and sat down. Rachel sat next to him and took his hand.

“Gary you tricked me,” I began, remaining standing, thus showing my annoyance. “You knew full well that I wanted to talk with you before making any moves with Rachel. It was stupid of you to send her out without warning.”

“But–”

“Just listen Gary,” said Rachel. “Rod and I have done nothing tonight. We went somewhere and had a talk – the talk you should have been having with Rod. We don’t think you fully understand the risk you’re taking here.”

She looked at me. I continued.

“Once this starts it’s out of your hands. So far you’ve organised Rachel and me: you’ve been in charge, but once you give the go ahead, you will be powerless. She’ll be in charge.”

“I know,” he said, “that’s part of the buzz.”

“What Rod is saying,” added Rachel, “is that when you’ve had your fun and want it to stop, I may not want to stop, and if that’s the case, be sure of this Gary, I won’t stop. You need to be very clear about that. Rod may give me an appetite for it and if that’s the case, I won’t stop.”

“You should also consider that your relationship with Rachel will never be the same after this,” I put in. “It could damage it beyond repair. You are taking a big risk here, Gary. Personally I think you’re making a huge mistake. We wanted you to understand that clearly. This could wreck your life together.”

“That’s a bit heavy, Rod,” he said with a confident smile. He knew he was far better looking than me. “It’s just a bit of fun between friends to enhance our love life an That’s all it is. You get to have sex with a beautiful woman, I get to experience all the cuckold feelings, and Rachel gets sex from two men instead of one, and tells me what she did with you so as to turn me on. Everyone wins; no one gets left out.

“I know that Rachel won’t leave me, we have too deep a relationship for that to happen. It’ll be OK! So don’t worry you two, nothing bad will happen, believe me. I’ve read a lot about this, and it is exciting. Rachel will always come home to me and get some really hot loving after you’ve had her. OK?”

“OK,” I said, “but don’t say we didn’t warn you.”

With that I turned for the door. Rachel came to me and kissed me on the lips. It was like being hit with a brick! The girl could certainly kiss! I heard an “Oh, yeah!” from Gary and I had to agree with his assessment.

“Saturday evening?” I asked her. “Six thirty?”

She nodded and smiled.

“Great!” came Gary’s comment.

We went to a Symphony Concert on the Saturday, her favourite composers as it turned out.

“You know he wanted to watch me getting ready for you?” she laughed. “Though you won’t see them, I’ve got the sexiest bra and knickers on under here, and stockings! I never wear stockings. He had the biggest hard on and tried to take me, but I told him to lay off – this was for you first. He took it well. I told him not to play with himself while I was out.” Another laugh.

“You’re beginning to enjoy this!” I said with a grin. “Be careful. Keep to the plan.”

We spent the interval plotting an account of what we’d done in bed that evening, and then she went to the ‘ladies’ and ‘roughed herself up’ as she put it.

We had walked side by side to the concert hall, but on the way back to the car, she tucked her arm in mine. I looked at her and smiled, and she smiled affectionately back. No comment from either of us, but a tacit agreement that walking like that was allowed.

When I dropped her off, she kissed my cheek and said she’d had a wonderful time. I went home wondering if I’d ever wash that cheek again, and took care of my erection.

On Monday morning she rang me at the office to tell me he’d been like a man possessed after she told him the story. He had been disappointed that ‘I’d used a condom’, but her efforts with her pussy (her term) had fooled him.

My weekly meetings with Gary had stopped now I was seeing Rachel. I did not know why that was, thinking he might have liked to hear how wonderful a lover his wife was. I did not enquire: I was having too much fun with her.

Two weeks later I got tickets for a play at the Exchange Theatre, and again Rachel was delighted. At the interval, I asked her if she wanted to talk about what we ‘did’ tonight, but she said Gary was not likely to check with me, so she could take care of that. Once again she excused herself after the performance and attended to herself. We didn’t mention Gary all night, apart from her one comment.

As we returned to the car, she took my hand, and we walked hand in hand. Every now and then she gave a little squeeze and smiled at me. I smiled back, and the agreement that holding hands was OK was again tacit, but when I dropped her off at her house, she asked me to walk her to the door.

“Gary will be watching,” she said quietly. “Kiss me hard.”

So I did. My arms went round her and hers were against my chest, holding me off. Even so she had an immediate effect on my nether regions, and as her hands went round my neck she pressed and ground herself against me, so I knew she could feel it and suspected she wanted to feel it. Eventually we withdrew our tongues and broke the embrace.

“Thanks,” she said with a smile I could not interpret, and went inside. I hobbled back to the car and drove home, immediately stripping off in the bedroom and relieving my frustration manually once again.

We went tenpin bowling the following week, which got her in a fine sweat and I delivered her in that state early to their place, the two of us walking from the Bowling Alley arms round each other. Again at the door there was the steamy kiss and the press against my chest and my groin. She actually moaned into my mouth and was panting when we broke, then she looked worriedly at me, turned and went indoors.

Two more weeks passed. It was the Easter Weekend, and I wondered if Gary’s little excursion into cuckoldry had foundered. Then on the Friday of Easter Week she phoned me.

“He’s going to the match tomorrow,” she said, and waited.

“You want to meet?” I asked.

“I’d like to see you, just to sit and chat,” she said. “I can tell him we had a hot whole afternoon while he was enjoying himself. I want to push him by seeing you for longer.”

“Come round to my place,” I said. “I’ve nothing on tomorrow.”

I’ll be fully dressed,” she flirted, and laughed. It was a exaggeratedly dirty laugh and I realised my double entendre. I told her I was disappointed, which evinced a further ribald giggle.

She was so beautiful when she arrived. She was wearing a short, short skirt, no tights and a crop top revealing a bare midriff and an adorable navel. She closed the front door behind her, turned and kissed my lips briefly.

“Hi!” she said looking me up and down. “You decided to get dressed then?”

“I thought it bad manners to expose myself to a married woman.”

She laughed, but I saw a flash of worry cross her face.

When she sat down there was a lot of shapely thigh on view. I made it clear I was gawping at it and she looked shamefaced and gestured at her clothing. I didn’t need my attention drawn to it.

“So I can go back to Gary,” she explained. “Show him what turned you on; how you took them off and ravished me!”

She giggled. Entrancing. I mean the giggle, not the thigh view. On second thoughts, that too.

I nodded; I was not complaining. And I did want to ravish her at one level.

“I don’t understand him,” she said. “You know, you’ve been around someone for years and married as well, and you think you know them inside out, but you don’t.

“Roddy,” she sat forward, the skirt riding even further up her delightful bare thighs. “I’m not really comfortable with this, you know. I think you’ve gathered that. This is a side of him I don’t like. The sooner I can get him to finish this the better.

“He’s extremely turned on, more than before, after he thinks we’ve been together, but I think it demeans him. I lie there and he bangs furiously away at me; I don’t think he’s even aware of my feelings or notices my reaction or lack of it; it’s a sort of frenzy.”

“You want to call the whole thing off?” I asked, fearing the response. I felt disappointed that our meetings might be over. I loved being around her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.