Preview

Mistakes

by Always Raining

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Fiction, Slow,

Fiction Sex Story: When Gary Trowbridge invited Roderick Mason to have sex with Gary's wife Rachel to put more variety into their marriage, Rod could not believe it. Rachel was a fox, devastatingly beautiful. However, Rod had principles about married women, and knew Gary was making a huge mistake. Sure enough he was, and it led to more and more (mistakes that is)!

Author’s Note

A note for non-British readers. There is mention of an historical comedy sit-com called Blackadder, starring Rowan Atkinson, Tony Robinson and Hugh Lawrie (who played ‘House’ later). Tony Robinson played Baldrick, a mentally challenged servant of Mr E Blackadder in Regency times, who was aide to the foppish and equally challenged Prince Regent (played brilliantly by Lawrie).


Baldrick repeatedly came up with idiotic ‘cunning plans’ usually involving turnips, to get Blackadder out of trouble!

The Regency Series was Blackadder the Third, there having been a Mediaeval and Elizabethan series before it.

The final series (4) was darker, and was set in the trenches of the First World War. It reminds me that my story is being posted on the 100th anniversary of the carnage that was the battle of the Somme in which my Grandfather was wounded and was mentioned in despatches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.