Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Soon after all of them finished with Rachel, they went to where Tracy had been taken, leaving slut Rachel all alone to think about her new life as a slut.

Tracy was tied spread eagle on a bed, with her pussy wide open. They had placed clamps on her pussy lips and using a chain, attached them to her thighs, which pulled them apart leaving her big hole wide open. The girls, with the help of Mr. Williams, were inserting a new device inside her. It was an inflatable dildo, which would really stretch her fuck tunnel. The dildo was ten inches long and about three inches thick to start with. It had an air valve at the end and by using an air pump, it could expand to enormous sizes.

They got it very deep inside Tracy and then started the torturous expansion of her fuck tunnel. Mr. William’s wanted to be the one to open her up, so he attached the pump to the valve at the end of the dildo and started pumping it full of air. When he started using the foot pump, everyone could see her pussy wall expand.

John continued to pump air into the dildo and Tracy’s eyes were getting bigger along with her pussy. Tears were forming and she was sobbing. “PPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE, Daddy, no more. IIIIIITTTTTT hurts.” She cried out.

“Easy baby, it won’t take long and I’ll be finished. Just relax.” said her father. as he continued pumping the air into the toy, opening her up wider and wider.

“Just think Tracy, when we are done, you’ll be able to take anything we want inside that pretty little cunt of yours. And besides, when we have our sex classes in school, you’ll be able to show everyone what the inside of a cunt looks like, “said Christina.

Tracy’s cunt hole was now huge. But, the pumping continued. she was now five inches wide and still stretching. They wanted her big enough to be able to fit the large end of a two-liter bottle in with ease.

Mr. Frank continued to measure her hole and when he thought it was big enough, he told Tracy’s father to stop. Tracy laid there on the bed, her cunt obscenely big, and crying hard from the pain. He said, “OK, that’s good. Now, we’ll just leave it there for a while, while her pussy takes on the shape it is in and soon it will never close up. She’ll need a huge dick in her in order to feel anything at all.”

Then, they all left her alone while they went to clean up the compound. Of course, the other sluts had done a good job of cleaning, so there wasn’t much to do, except get dressed and ready to leave. Most all the other guests had left to go back home and the last few said their good-byes and departed, leaving just the eight of them there.

John and Tim would be taking Rachel with them. They untied her and put her in the car. Of course, now that she was their slut and slave, she had to sit in the back seat just like Tracy was taught. Arms along the back, her legs spread wide apart, exposing all of her naked body. They left to go home to prepare her living quarters. They had already purchased her cage and it was set up in her bedroom at the foot of the bed, so she could watch everything that would happen.

The other three went to get Tracy. They got her up and made her walk to the car. All of them laughed at how she now walked. she couldn’t close her legs due to the thing in her cunt, which is just what they wanted. she would always be spread for them, even after they took that device out. Loading her in the back seat of Linda’s car, they said goodbye to Mr. Frank and headed toward Tracy’s home.

Mr. Frank finally got Evelyn from her spot in the bedroom where she was forced to watch what was happening to Tracy. she just hoped he wouldn’t do that to her cunt. He loaded her in the car, right next to him so he could play on the way back to his house. It was going to be a fun year he thought as he drove home. He would have three naked cunts around him all the time to play with.

Once the girls arrived with Tracy, they went into the house, to check on things with Rachel. She was on her hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor. Not with the usual scrubbing tools, but she had been told to lick it all clean. They brought Tracy in and put her on her back on a coffee table in the living room, with her legs wide apart and that big dildo stretching her pussy really wide.

She was left alone there while they all watched Rachel finish up the kitchen. Then, they brought her into the living room to explain to both sluts the rules for the rest of the year. She was placed between Tracy’s legs and was told to lick her daughter’s clit, but she was not allowed to let her cum. If Tracy got off from her licking, she would be severely punished.

Christina started with the rules, saying, “Both of you cunts are going to be naked at all times from now on. The only clothes you’ll wear are those we authorize. Tracy has given all her clothes away, and Rachel will do the same thing once she bags them all up.”

Then Linda interrupted with, “And, Christina and I are moving in with you all. Our parents have said it was OK, especially since they will be going away quite often and would rather we stay here than be alone.”

John then spoke up saying, “Now that we have an extra big family, there will be new sleeping arrangements. Rachel, you will not sleep in my bed again. Instead, we have a cage, just like Tracy’s at the foot of the bed for you. Linda and Christina will be sharing the bed with me from time to time and also will be sleeping with Tim.”

Christina then continued. “You will both be used as our servants and fuck toys. We will get you fucked quite often, but not always by one of us. You will fuck and suck anyone we desire, at any time and at any place.”

Linda said, laughing, “And your first big fucks will be the football team next week. They start practice and they will need some incentive to win this year. And you two cunts will provide the incentive at practice and also after each game they win.”

“Now for some more house rules,” continued Christina, “From now on, since you are both going to be in cages at night, beds are off limits unless you are being fucked in it. And, the rest of the furniture in the house is also off limits.”

“And so are the bathrooms,” added John. “From now on, you will be drinking each other’s pee every time. But, we don’t want you getting sick, so we will allow you to shit in your liter boxes. And, just to be nice to you, you may have toilet paper to use. The litter boxes will be cleaned each day.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.