Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 37

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Mr. Frank came back with what appeared to be a sucking machine. He said, “OK, let’s see if this cow can give us some milk!”

He started attaching the suction tubes to Rachel’s udders and positioning the tubes so that they would go into a bucket. Then, he turned the machine on. Rachel’s nipples started getting longer as they were sucked into the cups, which were transparent so that everyone could watch. The more suction that was applied, the more her nipples went into the tubes. They were now about one-quarter inch long and still growing.

Mr. Frank announced, “As soon as she gives enough milk for all of us to enjoy a

sip of it, I’ll let the other cunt, Tracy, off that machine. But the longer she waits to produce, the more shocks her daughter gets.”

“PPPPlllleeeeaaaasssee,” cried Tracy, “I can’t take anymore. Please stop.”

“I will stop as soon as this cunt mother of yours produces some milk for us to drink. It is all up to her now,” stated Mr. Frank.

As soon as he said that, he gave Tracy a very mild jolt of electricity in her ass. Tracy squirmed and did her best to pull herself off the big thing in her ass, but she had lost all her strength from hanging there.

Rachel was starting to feel the pressure in her tits now. Her nipples had been elongated to one half inch and still growing. She was in pain like she had never felt before. She was begging now, along with Tracy. “Please sir, please stop. I can’t do this. John, stop him, please.”

Everyone laughed when John said, “Sorry, slut, but that’s what you deserve for fucking around before. How am I to know who Tracy belongs to now. You were a whore and I don’t have any idea if Tracy is really my daughter or not. Maybe she belongs to Charles.”

“No, she is your daughter. I didn’t get pregnant until I slept with you. Please, John, don’t do this to us,” begged Rachel.

“You beg so well, Rachel, but I think it is time you shut your cocksucking mouth,” said John. Then he picked up a ring gag and forced it back in her mouth. This one was bigger than she had before, and stretched her jaws wide apart.

Then he left for a few minutes to get something Mr. Frank had told him about. When he returned, he had a rod in his hand. He said, “Maybe we can get this cunt to give milk faster if we use this on her.”

Mr. Frank said, “I don’t know if it will make her produce milk, but it sure will get her jumping a lot. Go ahead and try it.”

John took the rod and checked it out in front of Rachel. Her eyes got really big as if to beg him not to use a cattle prod on her. But it didn’t work. He placed it against her naked ass and hit the switch. A shot of electricity went through her and all she could do was try to scream. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” was all that came out of her gagged mouth. Her body jerked and spasmed like it was in heat. Then he positioned it next to her cunt and zapped her again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” came through her gag once again and everyone watched her pussy wink at them. They all laughed and someone said, “It looks like the cow is in season, with her cunt winking at

us.”

The suction on her tits was now very intense and her nipples had gone into the tube a full inch. But there was still no sign of milk from those saggy tits she had. He put it to her cunt once more and gave her a good jolt, holding the switch a little longer.

“UUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,” was all that could come from her mouth. Rachel shook from the jolt of electricity shooting through her most private area.

“Maybe she needs some more incentive to give up the milk,” said Tim, who was standing with his robe open and his cock straight out.

“What do you have in mind?” asked Mr. Frank.

“Well, she is so intent on keeping that cunt Tracy safe and unharmed, maybe we should zap her with the cattle prod instead. Then, if she can’t give us some cow milk, we continue with Tracy until she does. And, in the meantime, let’s get everyone here to fuck her ass,” said Tim.

“That’s a great idea son,” said John. “Let me get Tracy going while you are the first to fuck your whore mother’s cheap ass!”

As Tim stepped up behind his mother, ready to put his hard cock in her ass, John stepped over to Tracy. He held the cattle prod inches away from her naked cunt, and said, “OK, for every two strokes in Rachel’s ass, I’ll give this young cunt a jolt. In the meantime, let’s continue with the electricity in her ass.”

Everyone was laughing as Tim stepped up closer and positioned his cock in his mother’s asshole. He moved up a little more and drove his cock deep into her naked ass.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH”, she mumbled through the gag, just as Tracy felt the cattle prod hitting her bald cunt.

“MMMMMMMM, AAAAAAAAA, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH,” cried Tracy as her own father hit the switch and zapped her. She felt so violated, yet she had that tingling sensation in her cunt and she was dripping with pussy juice.

Tim continued fucking Rachel, his own mother, in the ass. John and Mr. Frank took turns giving Tracy the jolts of electricity. First to her cunt, then in her ass. The other men kept watching the bucket and Rachel’s tits to see if she produced any milk yet.

Tim was fucking her ass hard now and soon he was shooting the first load of cum into her. He yelled, “IIIIIIIIII’MMMMMMM cumming into my mother’s ass!”

As soon as he pulled out, John swapped places with him and he fucked his wife’s ass while Tim continued with Tracy’s cunt. It wasn’t long before John shot his load and then all the men lined up to take her from behind.

Finally, after about eight men had fucked Rachel’s ass, and Tracy had been electrified in her cunt and ass, she was starting to give out some milk. They could see the white cream coming from her udders and down the tube.

But all the other men still needed to fuck her ass and they continued, even as her tits began to push more milk out and into the bucket. Once the milk started running, the men quit on Tracy and just left her impaled on the big dildo. Tracy was shaking from being hurt, but mostly from the need to cum.

They left the two cunts as they were and went to get some lunch and to play with the other sluts who had been cleaning the cabins and the main hall. They were under the strict supervision of Christina and Linda. Some of them, especially the principal’s wife, had been made to lick their cunts to keep them satisfied until the men returned.

Once the men got to the main hall, Mr. Frank told the girls to go out and get their little cunt off the big device and clean her up. “But leave the cow right where she is. I want her totally milked before we start again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.