Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The girls woke Tracy up the next morning ready to relieve themselves. Linda said, “Good morning cunt, I hope you slept well.”

Christina added, “Yes, fucktoy, I hope you had a good night’s sleep, because we are going to play some more today. Your 24 hours are not up yet!”

“No, I didn’t sleep very much. I hurt and need to stretch some. Please let me go,” she begged.

Not yet bitch, we have to pee, and you are our toilet!” laughed Linda.

Then, Linda squatted over Tracy’s face and told her to open wide. “I’ve been saving this just for you cunt face”

Tracy knew what was coming and also knew better than to refuse. So, she opened her mouth and Linda got her cunt right up on Tracy’s mouth. She then let out her piss, directly into Tracy’s mouth. She did her best to swallow all of it, but there was so much, some dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

Tracy was thinking to herself, “This is horrible. It taste bad and it shouldn’t be happening to her.”

Linda finished pissing into her toilet and said, “Ok, slut, lick me clean like a nice piece of toilet paper.”

Tracy licked all the rest of the piss from Linda’s cunt, but also tasted some dried up cum that was on the edges of her pussy and also inside her.

Then, as soon as Linda got off the toilet, Christina got on. Tracy had to take all of her piss, just like she did for Linda, then lick her clean. Christina’s cunt also had some dried up cum on it.

Once they were finished with their morning relief, they untied Tracy and attached a leash to the chain between her tits and tugged at it, which made Tracy follow. The pulling made her nipple stick out from her breast and also made them hurt even more.

The girls took her to where the rest of the group was waiting and, Christina said, “Ok, we are going to give all of you a chance to use this cunt one more time. We will put her in the sling we have prepared, and once she is there, you’ll notice her cunt, ass and mouth will be accessible to anyone who wants to use her slut holes.”

They put Tracy up into a sling and fastened her in. she was fixed so that her legs were wide apart, and then attached her arms to her feet. Then, they pulled hard so that she was in a perfect split, exposing her gaping cunt and ass. Her mouth was also in a place where it could be used. Then, they raised the sling up, so she was right at crotch level for everyone.

Linda then said, “Ok guys, you can fuck her anyplace you desire for as long as you wish. And girls, she is a great cunt eater too, so feel free to get your pussies licked.”

Christina added, “And, to let you know, the cunt has never been fisted before, so if you would like to sample what it is like to have your whole hand in a cunt, please feel free to do so.”

Everyone cheered and lined up to use Tracy. The first guy stepped up and sank his cock deep into her ass, and fucked her until he shot his load of hot white cum deep into her bowels. But, at the same time a girl positioned her cunt at Tracy’s mouth and made Tracy eat her until she had a great orgasm.

One after the other, the boys fucked her ass and cunt, shooting their hot cum deep inside her. And the girls were enjoying her loving licks to their pussies. Once everyone had their turn with her, Allison said she wanted to fist fuck her cunt.

She stepped between Tracy’s wide open legs and placed her hand at Tracy’s love tunnel. First she just stuck a couple of fingers inside her. But soon, she added more fingers and then, she had her hand in up to the knuckles. But, suddenly she pulled her hand out and made a fist. Luckily for Tracy Alison’s hand were small.

Alison put her fist at the entrance to Tracy’s sore pussy and shoved. It was still difficult to get her fist in, even though Tracy had just been fucked by so many guys. But, with persistence, she got her fist inside Tracy’s pussy.

Allison said, “Damn, she is tight!” pushing deeper into Tracy’s hole, she started to twist her hand around. Allison pulled her hand back to the entrance and then shoved it hard into Tracy’s cunt.

“AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH,” cried Tracy.

But, Allison didn’t pay her any attention and just pushed deeper and deeper into the sluts fuck hole. She was all the way up to her wrist and was beginning to fuck her back and forth. She heard the cheers and the yells, saying, “DEEPER, DEEPER”

Alison took their cheers in stride and pushed deeper into Tracy’s cunt. She was now up to her wrist, but knew she could get more in. Allison wanted to go to the elbow and pushed deeper into the sluts fuck hole.

Tracy was crying from the pain! Her cunt was being stretched to new limits.

“NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO, PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEE STOP!”

But, Allison just laughed and said, “Not until you take my arm up your slutty cunt. All the way to my elbow!” And she pushed more. She was now half way up to her elbow and still pushing. Allison pulled out some and then drove her hand and arm in deeper. Almost there!

Tracy was hurting bad now, but the juices from her stretched pussy said she was excited and needed it. It wasn’t long, and all of Allison’s arm was inside Tracy. All the way to the elbow and just a little beyond. Then, she started to fuck trays cunt with her arm. Back and forth, in and out!

She was watching Tracy’s reaction and could tell the whore was about to cum. But, she wasn’t going to give her the pleasure. She pulled her arm and hand out quickly and a very loud “POP” could be heard as she removed it.

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOO, DDDDDOOOOONNNNNN’TTTTTTTT STOP. PLEASE FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM!” Yelled Tracy.

“NO FUCKING WAY WHORE! I won’t give you the pleasure of cumming on my arm.

Suffer Bitch!” laughed Allison as she walked away.

Tracy was trying to hump the arm that just left her empty, but all she got was air in her cunt. She needed to cum, but was once again left unsatisfied. She cried, gasping for breath and wanting more in her used hole.

Everyone was laughing at her predicament and thought that it was quite amusing to see this whore slut humping air. Tracy soon calmed down, realizing she was being laughed at again and knew she would be denied.

Now it was time to give Tracy something to remember her torment from the people she pissed off throughout her young years. Her Mistress got the ring gag out and pushed it into her mouth, causing her to open wide. Tracy thought it seemed bigger than the last time they put it in her. And, it was. Linda had gotten one that made her mouth open much more and put a bigger strain on her jaws.

Christina was getting everything else ready to add a little more jewelry to the slut. She laid everything out, close to Tracy’s head, but where the little slut couldn’t see it. She asked, “Linda, are we ready to do this?”

“Yes, we are,” replied Linda as she picked up a small pair of vice grip pliers. Adjusting them so they wouldn’t be too tight, but tight enough to hold, she entered Tracy’s wide open mouth with them and grabbed the end of her tongue. As soon as she clamped down and Tracy’s tongue was caught, they heard,

“UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMM, NNNNNNNNNN” from Tracy. She couldn’t talk as she tried to get the grips off her.

Linda just laughed and pulled her tongue out and laid the pliers on her chin. Then, the two of them started the rest of the preparations. But, from the group watching, one of them said, “Wait a minute girls, Can we do something else before you pierce her tongue?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.