Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Once back in the van, they headed to the KAT house to prepare for the night’s activities. Pulling up to the house, they ordered Tracy to crawl out on her hands and knees, and wait in the yard for them, on her knees, hands behind her head.

She was so humiliated now, she did as she was told, not wanting any more punishment. She was in sight of anyone who happened to drive by, and some actually did, but she just hung her head in shame, trying not to look.

The girls unloaded all the things from the van, and said they all needed to get cleaned up. Linda said, “Tracy also needs cleaning, but there are so many of us to shower, I don’t want her wasting our time in there.”

Christina then added, “So, why don’t we just give her a shower out here. I noticed the garden hose by the steps and I’m sure we can find some soap to use.”

Sue left for a moment and came back carrying some car wash and a car brush. “I think this should work!” she said. “Let’s get her up there in the yard and wash her good.”

They took Tracy up into the yard and Christina said, “Stand right here, spread those legs, and hold your arms straight out.”

Tracy did this, against her will, and gave them all a glaring hateful stare. Sue turned on the hose and put it on a jet stream, then focused it on Tracy. The ice cold water made her jump and she tried to get away, but this move just got her a hard smack on her bare ass from Linda who said, “Stand still cunt! Move again, and we’ll whip you until you bleed!”

Shocked, Tracy stood still feeling the powerful jet of cold water dancing all over her naked body. They even got up close and aimed the stream directly at her clit. She hurt with this, but was afraid to move. Once she was wet from head to toe, they took the car wash soap and poured it on her, then took the brush and began to scrub her. They worked it over her body, just as if she was a car. They paid special attention to her tits and her sensitive cunt. It felt as if the bristles of the brush were actually going inside her pussy.

The girls took turns washing her, having a great time doing it. They would run the brush up and down her back, and across her ass, then push it between her legs. They worked around to the front side to do the same. Her face was brushed and even had her hair washed this way.

Once they had their fun, Sue took the hose again and rinsed her off. Then Christina said, “Ok, slut, now you are clean, but we don’t have any towels, so you just stand out here like that and drip dry. Don’t move until we tell you to. Is that clear?”

Shaking, Tracy said, “Yyyyes, Ma’am”

The other girls went inside to get cleaned up and left Tracy standing in the front yard, looking almost like a scarecrow, naked and in plain sight of everyone.

It seemed to Tracy that she stood there for hours, and it almost was. Once the girls had their showers, they started the preparations for the night. They moved two rather large tables into the large living area, putting one table at each end of the room. These tables were reinforced ping pong tables, sturdy enough to hold the weight they would be asked to bear tonight. Then they spread tablecloths over them. They also attached restraining devices in different locations to each table. They were going to have lots of fun tonight, and since the guys from the animal house would join them they would make some additional money.

Once they had everything ready, Linda went to get Tracy. She found the little slut standing just as they had left her, standing out in broad daylight, legs spread, and arms straight out. Linda felt her body and found that it had dried nicely, and noticed Tracy was beginning to tan a little, and didn’t have those lines that she would have if she had been wearing her bikini.

Linda took her inside and placed her on one of the tables making sure her ass was close to one end. Then she said, “Ok, cunt, bend your knees and put your feet on the table!”

Doing as she was told, Tracy had both feet on the edge of the table. Then Christina tied her ankles to her upper leg, making sure that her legs stayed that way all night. She then did the same to the other leg. Next she attached a rope to each leg and had a couple girls pull them apart, leaving her wide open and her cunt quite visible.

Then they put a wedge under her head, so when she was lying there, she could look straight down toward her cunt. Putting her collar on her, they attached it to hooks on either side of her head, so she could not look anyplace, but down her body. And, as an added precaution, they also put a strap around her forehead, just to make sure she couldn’t look away from what was happening to her body.

Next came her arms. They were stretched out above her head, and attached to each corner of the table. This made her body tight and she already could feel the numbness setting in.

Beth said, “Ok, the food is ready, we need to get it on the table.”

All the girls helped set the table, bringing in various dishes of food and placing them on the table around Tracy’s body. When they ran out of room on the table, some was even put on her body. Then they left her there. She had heard some voices that sounded familiar to her, and soon found out she was right.

Mr. Frank entered the room, with the little Asian slut Evelyn following behind. She was also naked, just as Tracy was. Tracy watched as they placed her on the other table, tying her down just as they had Tracy, and surrounded her body with food, also. In the position the tables were in, the sluts could look at each other. Slut Evelyn smiled, but Tracy didn’t return it. She just cried.

Mr. Frank came over to Tracy, and ran his hands over her tight body, ending up at her cunt. He rubbed her clit some and said, “Yes, I think she is ready, but we can wait until later on.” Then he motioned two big boys to the table. He said, “Boys, I picked you for a special duty, because of your sizes. You will be the guards of this sweet young virgin cunt tonight. You will make sure that no one puts anything up inside her. We don’t want that cherry popped, yet.”

“Yes, sir,” the boys said, “we’ll be sure no one touches her.”

“And since you’ll be occupied all night watching her,” continued the math teacher, “and won’t have time to participate, you get to be first to eat.”

Everyone laughed at this, except for Tracy, since she didn’t see anything funny about the situation.

Linda said, “Go ahead boys, enjoy the food, and do try a little of that virgin cunt, but just remember tongue only and she cannot cum.”

Sue added, “And if you need to fuck, the slut on the other table will be used for that.”

The boys loved this, as they began to lick all over Tracy’s body, sucking her nipples and finally both had a chance to lick her cunt. One of the girls would be with Tracy all night as well, just to make sure that no one got carried away with eating. They would not let her cum.

Once the boys finished playing with Tracy, they took turns fucking slut Evelyn on the other table. Then they went back to stand guard over Tracy.

Just before the guests arrived, Linda came out of the kitchen and walked to Tracy and said, “Open wide, cunt face!”

What else could she do but comply. As soon as her mouth was open, Linda placed a ball gag in her mouth that looked like a bright red apple in it and then said, “Hold that in place all night. Do not bite it or push it out. If you do, I’ll whip your hot little cunt with my whip.”

So there was Tracy, laid out like a part of a meal, with an apple looking ball gag lodged in her mouth. She looked like a pig on a serving tray. She could see all the activity around her, but couldn’t say anything. Next they put the headphones back over her ears, so she couldn’t hear what was being said, either.

As both sluts lay on the tables, the guests began to arrive. Mostly guys from the animal house, but there were some others as well. The room filled up quickly and Tracy watched as everyone walked past her, admiring her stretched out body, and making comments about her cunt. She tried to read their lips, but it was hard to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.