Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Linda drove down the highway toward the college, making sure to go by as many truckers as she could, and blowing the horn to be sure they looked into her car and saw little Tracy spread out in the back seat. The truckers acknowledged her by blowing back, and waving. Everyone but Tracy was having a great time.

Soon they were approaching the campus and the sorority house of KAT. Pulling up in front, Christina and Linda got out and told their little pet to “stay”, with instructions that when they whistled to her, she was to get out of the car, get on her hands and knees and come up to the door. They released her hands from her collar and left.

The girls walked to the house and knocked. Sue answered the door and invited them in, leaving Tracy in the car, with the sun beating down on her naked form. She didn’t dare move. To her it seemed like they were inside for hours before she heard a whistle and Christina calling, “Come on girl, you can come in now!”

Tracy got out of the car, got on her hands and knees and crawled to the door. Once she arrived, which took a while, Linda patted her on the head as if she was nothing but a dog and said, “Say hello to Sue, pet! Lick her feet!”

Embarrassed, Tracy leaned over and licked Sue’s feet. Sue didn’t have shoes on, and she could smell and taste the dirty oder on them, but she continued to lick until she was told to stop. Christina said, “Our apologies, Sue, sometimes our little pet gets carried away and doesn’t know when to stop.”

Sue laughed, patted Tracy on the head and said, “That’s ok, I understand how pets can be. Sometimes obedience school works well with them.”

They led her into the living room of the big house and it seemed no one else was around for the moment. Linda said, “Tracy slut, get in the corner, nose to the wall, and don’t make any noises. We have a lot to discuss about this weekend and don’t want you interrupting us. And be sure to keep your hands on top of your head, too”

Tracy gave her a blank stare, then went into a corner of the room. The three girls laughed and then all sat down to have some cold drinks to unwind. They began to discuss what was going to happen today, tonight, and Saturday daytime. However, they never mentioned Saturday night.

Sue told them of the initiations that some of the girls had to go through to get into the sorority, and some were quite comical. The other two high school girls laughed at what they might have to go through in another year in order to belong to this party house.

But Tracy, kneeling in the corner was not laughing. She had heard some of the things and was really worried about having to do them now, against her will, instead of being in a sorority that used good grades to be accepted.

Tracy heard Sue talking as she said, “The others will be here soon. They had to go out to get some things set up and pick up a few little items for us to play with. I’m sure you’ll like what we get and what we will be doing later.”

It wasn’t long before several other girls came into the house. Sue introduced everyone to Christina and Linda, and then said, “That in the corner is their pet. Her name is Tracy, and as you can see from what’s tattooed on her ass, she is a slut. Between today and tomorrow evening, she will be indoctrinated into KAT as an honorary member.”

Tracy could hear the giggles from all of them, but still could not see their faces. Christina asked, “Where will we be sleeping and I need to freshen up some, if you don’t mind.”

Sue laughed and said, “No problem, Beth will show you and Linda where you’ll sleep and then we’ll get your bags in. The bathroom is just around the corner and down the hall.”

Christina thanked her and turned to go use the toilet. Then she said, “tracy, follow me!”

Tracy worked her way out of the corner and on her hands and knees followed her Mistress. All the girls laughed and asked Linda why she took Tracy with her. Linda replied, “Oh, we forgot to tell you. Tracy is also our piss slut. We use her as our toilet and toilet paper whenever we have to pee.”

This brought some laughter and some asked, “Can we use her like that too?”

“Sure,” said Linda. “If you want, we’ll keep her in there for a while, in case anyone has to go. Is that ok with you?”

They all liked the idea, so Linda went to the bathroom and whispered into Christina’s ear while she was sitting on the toilet and pissing into Tracy’s mouth. Then she left. When Christina finished and had been licked clean, she got up to leave. Tracy started to follow, but Christina stopped her saying, “No, slut, you stay here, chin on the toilet. The others will be using your toilet mouth whenever they have to pee, so I expect you to comply and swallow every drop. Don’t forget to clean them good afterwards!”

Tracy didn’t say anything, but she was thinking, “Drinking their piss is one thing, but drinking from all those others! UUGGGHHHHH!”

She was left alone, in the bathroom, chin resting on the toilet lid. Another girl came in. Linda had told them how to use the toilet, so she took up her position if front of Tracy and started pissing. Tracy drank it all. She must have partied last night, because her piss was so strong, Tracy almost choked, but managed to get it down and lick her clean. This went on for a while, Tracy drinking piss from one girl after the other, and licking their pussies clean.

She heard noises coming from the big room, but couldn’t tell what was going on, but was to find out very soon. Linda came in, used her toilet, and then said, “Ok, slut, follow me!”

Tracy was relieved to get out of the bath room, and quickly followed on her hands and knees behind Linda. She stopped suddenly when she entered the living room. In the middle of the floor, was a frame, like a big X, that had straps attached to it. She was afraid it was something for her, and didn’t want to go any further, but with a slap to her ass with a whip, she moved toward it.

Christina had her stand up, then with the help of the other girls, Tracy was placed on this X, leaving her spread eagled and in full view of the whole room. Sue said, “Ok, girls, you can inspect her and find out all about her. But remember, she is still a virgin, so nothing goes into her cunt. Anyone breaking her cherry will find themselves displayed just like she is, except it will be outside in the front yard.”

They blindfolded and gagged Tracy, so she could not see anyone and could not scream. They also put headphones on her head, playing music, so she could not hear what was said. Then she felt hands all over her body, rubbing, pinching, twisting, and probing. Some even pulled on her clit chain which made her little nub stick out even more. One of the girls asked about putting weights on it to see what it did to her, so Linda pulled out the little box and found a nice 5 ounce weight, and attached it to the end of the chain. Then she just dropped it.

“MMMMMMM, NNNNNNNNNNN, AAAAAAA,” Tracy moaned through her gag as her clit was pulled on even more. They all enjoyed that and Christina took it and started it swinging! And she said to Tracy, after removing one headphone, “Now, slut, you are to keep your chain moving until we tell you to stop, understand?”

“MMMM,” Tracy moaned again and did her best to move her hips and cunt to keep it swinging. “God, this hurts,” she thought. With every movement of her body, the weights would swing back and forth, making her little clit stick out even more. It started to look like a miniature cock sticking out from her hood.

The girls laughed and then there was silence. It seemed they all left her alone on this X, with her clit hurting once again with the need to cum. Oh, how her cunt ached. The sensation was so great, she almost passed out. And she didn’t dare stop, because she didn’t know if they were still watching or not.

After a while, she felt more hands on her body, and the X frame she was on began to move. “It must be on rollers,” she thought. The girls pushed the frame until they had it in the position they wanted. Then, Tracy’s blindfold was removed, and she was told to stop swinging her chain. When she got her eyes adjusted, she was looking through a big picture window, and saw the street in front of her. Cars were going by, and even some people were walking past the window. She knew that it wasn’t far from the window to the street, and that she could be seen by anyone passing the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.