Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy woke up Friday morning, just like she went to sleep the night before, her face buried in Christina’s cunt. She started licking her, so that Christina would be gently awakened for her day. Once she was awake, Tracy moved to Linda’s cunt to do the same. Soon, she was also awake and they got up to get things ready.

The two girls used the bathroom and took nice warm showers, while Tracy waited on the floor beside the tub, on her knees. She had to pee, but knew she had to hold it until she was told she could go. The girls got out, and instructed her to get her COLD shower, and then they would get some breakfast.

Tracy asked, “Please, may I pee first?”

Of course the girls answer was, “NO, you’ll hold it until we say you can pee, now get your shower!”

Tracy got into the icy water and got herself clean. She was thankful that she didn’t have to shave her cunt anymore, since the girls had fixed that with the waxing. Once she finished, they told her to hurry up and dress. They were both hungry. She put on the clothes they had given her, which to her surprise were her normal school clothes. They all went down to eat breakfast and talk with Tracy’s family for a while before they were to leave for school. Linda asked, “Would it be Ok to leave for the college right after school today, so we can get there early. We are all so excited, and want to be the first ones to arrive.”

Tracy’s parents did not object to this at all, so the plans were to spend the half day of school having fun, then take the two hour drive to the college, putting them there around 2 p.m. Tracy was beginning to squirm in her chair, since she still had not peed and to add to that, the girls had made her drink an extra glass of juice for breakfast. Oh, how she hurt!

The girls loaded up Linda’s car with Tracy’s suitcase and a little overnight case. Tracy still did not know what was in either of them. Tracy gave her parents hugs and kisses and then they were on their way to school. Tracy in the back seat, legs wide apart and hands on the back of the seat. This made her want to pee even more, but when she begged Linda to stop, she was ignored.

Arriving at the parking lot of the school, she was once again told to strip. Thinking that to add to her humiliation, she would be allowed to pee there, she stripped quickly. Standing there in the parking lot naked, she found out that they were not going to allow her any relief. Instead, they gave her some different clothes to wear. She put them on, and once again found that she would be showing way too much of her body in school. Luckily for her, it was the last day.

Once she was dressed, she realized that her clothes were different. Her blouse was sheer and showed off her perky little nipples way too much, and there were only two buttons on it. Both were right at her tits, and it was too small for her. The skimpy little skirt had slits up the front and back and both sides. Even the waist band had been cut. All the slits were held together with Velcro and Tracy knew one wrong move and she might just lose everything from the waist down. And if anyone wanted, they could easily pull her skirt and it would come apart.

But right at this time, she didn’t care. All she wanted was to be able to pee. Her belly hurt so much. “PPPllleeaaase,” she begged, “let me pee, please!”

The girls just laughed and Christina said, “Sure, we’ll let you pee, but if we do, you lose one of the buttons on your blouse.”

Tracy said, “Ok, just let me pee!”

So the girls cut off one of the two buttons and said, “Now, pee, cunt!”

Tracy started to head for the school to pee, but was stopped. “Where are you going bitch?” asked Linda, “you will pee right here, standing up, with your legs together.”

Tracy didn’t really care where or how, she just had to pee. So she stood in front of the girls, held her legs together and the flow started. Of course, by peeing this way, her skirt got all wet, and the piss ran down her legs. Once she had finished and felt relief, she looked at herself and asked, “May I change please, these are all wet now?”

Christina laughed and said, “Hell no. We can’t help it if you pissed all over yourself and got your pretty clothes wet. You’ll just have to stay that way, but now you will be punished for being a bad girl.”

Tracy cried and thought to herself, “I didn’t do it on purpose. These two bitches made me do it, and now I get punished. When will I be free?”

The girls told her to go to the school and to the math room and wait beside her desk! Tracy did as she was told and was waiting beside her desk when they walked in, both carrying a paddle. Tracy was scared and knew that she was going to get spanked, but didn’t know what else she could do.

They approached her and Linda said, “Ok, little slut, you need your punishment before classes start. So, bend over and grab your ankles.”

Tracy didn’t want it to be any worse, so she obeyed. She bent at the waist and grabbed her ankles, leaving her ass sticking straight into the air. The next thing she heard was, “RRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPP”, as the Velcro was removed from the back slit of her skirt. This exposed her ass, and she knew what was next.

Christina said, “Now, slut, we are going to give you ten swats on your ass. I get ten on your left cheek, and Linda gets ten on your right cheek.”

Linda then added, “And you will count each of them for us. We expect you to keep track of each hit for us. We want to hear, ‘One, thank you Mistress Christina, may I have another, ‘ when your left cheek is hit. And, ‘One, thank you Mistress

Linda, may I have another, ‘ when your right cheek is hit. Do you understand cunt?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” cried Tracy.

“And, if you lose count, you get it doubled later on,” said Christina.

Then both girls said, “Are you ready little one?”

“Yyyyyyeeeessssssss, Mistresses,” stuttered Tracy.

The first blow hit her left cheek with a loud, SMACK! “One, thank you Mistress

Christina, may I have another,” cried Tracy.

SMACK, came the next one to her right cheek. “One, thank you Mistress Linda, may I have another!” she cried again.

Another loud SMACK to her left cheek! “Two, thank you Mistress Christina, may I have another?”

Then another to her right cheek, “Two, thank you Mistress Linda, may I have another?” she cried out in pain.

This went on until she had received all twenty hits with the paddle. She thought she had fucked up a couple of times and didn’t thank the right one, but the girls didn’t say anything.

Then, when they were finished, they told Tracy to sit in her chair. She started to redo her skirt, but found out that there was nothing to hold it together in the back. She did try to bring it over her now sore ass, but was stopped.

Linda said, “No, you are not to cover your ass, just sit down with your naked ass on the seat.”

Tracy sat down, but quickly jumped up and looked at her chair. On it, the girls had placed a car floor mat, but it was upside down, so the little nibs stood straight up and would make contact with her sore naked ass.

Tracy eased back down in the seat and it felt like she was on fire as the nubs dug into her ass. She started to cry from the pain that it was giving her, but, she also felt that aching sensation in her cunt once again.

Christina told her, “You will sit like that all during class, and when you get up, you will not straighten your skirt. That is part of your punishment for being bad. Your ass will be on display all day to everyone.”

“And,” added Linda, “if you are bad again, more of the Velcro will be removed as we go through the day. So, you best be on your finest behavior and do whatever we say!”

Tracy sat through class, feeling the burning, hurting pain in her ass, along with the aching in her cunt. She needed to cum so bad, she would do anything for a chance.

The bell rang, indicating the first period class was over. Tracy hesitated getting up, knowing her naked ass would be seen by all as soon as she did. Christina walked up to her and said, “Come on slut, we have other things to do today. We will make our last day of school this year very memorable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.