Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

They took Tracy down the hall, on her hands and knees, and into another room. This was a spare room and used mostly by the teachers as a lounge. The students hardly ever entered this room, and didn’t know about the other little room next to it. They took her in there and she saw it was very small. Just a little bigger than a closet, but enough room to move around in. And, there was a little cage in the middle of it.

“Ok, tracy pet,” the girls said,” this is your bed for tonight, but before you get in, we have to fix you up.”

They put her gags back in place, made sure her butt plug was still in nice and tight, and then attached something to her cunt. Tracy couldn’t see what it was, but could feel a little nub pressing on her clit once they had it strapped on her. Then, they made her get back into the cage and secured her legs and arms to it, so she could not move. Then the cage door was closed and locked with a padlock.

Linda said, “Ok, let’s try the new toy out,” and she flipped a switch on a box. Tracy jumped as best she could and then began to shake. Her clit felt like it was on fire from the vibrations it gave her. But it soon stopped when the switch was turned off.

Christina asked, “So, how do we make it go all night without her cumming from it?”

Mr. Frank explained, “I have it connected to a timer, and it will go off at different times all night long. It will never stay on long enough for her to orgasm, but long enough to keep her hot and horny.”

“Super,” said Christina, “now can we go party?”

They all left Tracy and turned the lights out, leaving her in total darkness. Just before they closed and locked the big closet door, they all said, “Goodnight slut, sleep well!”

They left her there and would check on her in the morning. Now, to Mr. Frank’s for some fun, since he promised them an all-night fuck fest. And he even said, “At least you won’t be like Tracy, at least you’ll get to cum!”


After an all-night fuck fest, the two girls, along with slut Evelyn, went back to the school. They were all tired, but very well satisfied. Mr. Frank said he would be along later, but they needed to check on Tracy, feed her and then lock her back up.

The three females got to the school, and made their way to the room in which Tracy had been held captive. They opened the door and turned on the light. She was sleeping right then, but was suddenly awake when the device on her clit began to vibrate again. She shook, and moaned, and tried her best to hump the device in order to cum. But, as suddenly as it came to life, it also died. She was once again very frustrated, because it just wasn’t enough for her to get that much needed orgasm. And that’s just what the girls wanted.

Christina asked, as she opened the door to the cage, “Have a good night’s sleep, pet?”

“NNNNNNN, MMMMMM,” is all Tracy could get out.

Linda laughed and said, “Well, we didn’t get much sleep ourselves, because we fucked all night long. Sure wish you could have joined us, but since you were preoccupied, we did it all without you.”

Christina began to undo the gags from her mouth. As soon as they were off, Tracy begged, “Please, please, let me cum! I’ll do anything you want if only you’ll let me cum! I’ll even suck my own cunt if I have to, even though I haven’t been able to yet. I’ll make sure I do it, but please let your cunt cum!”

The two girls broke out into laughter and Christina said, “Well, that’s quite a promise, but you’ll do whatever we want anyway, so no, you can’t cum until Saturday night.”

Then Evelyn came up with a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of orange juice. She said, “You have to eat to keep up your strength,” and put the bowl in front of her. As Evelyn held it, Tracy ate as fast as she could, since she was very hungry. The other two laughed and said, “Look, a slut feeding a slut like a little puppy dog. How cute.”

Tracy ate the oatmeal and drank the orange juice and begged some more. “Please, let me go, I’ve been good and can’t take this much longer.”

Just then, the clit device became active and Tracy screamed,

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, PPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSEEE!”

But the girls just laughed and while she was screaming, put the gags back into her mouth to shut her up. Then they locked the cage back up and turned the lights out. “See you after school, slut.”

Again, she was left alone, with that wicked device rubbing her clit whenever it wanted to.

Tracy was left all day during school. She could hear voices in the other room, and they all sounded like some of her teachers. “Why can’t they know I’m here and let me go!” she thought.

After school, the girls and Mr. Frank returned to her. She had no idea of the time or how long she was in that cage, but she did know she hurt. Her body ached and her cunt was on fire. But she figured that even if she was released, they still wouldn’t let her cum. They would just use her some more, leaving her hurting with that awful aching sensation in her pussy.

Once they unlocked the cage, and removed all the bindings that had held her in place, they made her crawl out. She almost collapsed on the floor, but was soon slapped on her naked ass and told to straighten up.

She did her best, as Christina said, “Ok, slut, time to clean up. Crawl your naked ass out of here and to the showers. We’ll follow.”

Tracy couldn’t believe they were going to make her crawl from one end of the school to the other, naked. What if school was still in? What if others saw her? What if anything?

But knowing she couldn’t escape it, she did as she was told. She crawled to the door and they held it open for her. She went into the hallway, and saw no one around. She continued down the hall until she finally made it to the showers. No one was around, so she figured school was out for the day. They made her take a cold shower, then actually gave her clothes to put on. Nice clothes at that.

Then they said she was going home to get some sleep, but couldn’t take the device off just yet. They wanted some more fun.

Arriving at Tracy’s, they all went inside, and spoke with Mrs. Williams. Linda said, “We are so excited about this weekend, and want to know if we can all stay here with Tracy tonight, just to get things ready. So much to do, and we all just want to be together.”

Tracy’s mother agreed and the girls all went to Tracy’s room. Christina said, as soon as the door was closed. “Tracy, we are going to pack for you, and put in your suitcase what we want. You will not look in it until we get there.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” said tracy, “whatever you desire, Mistress.”

Just then her device went off. Tracy muffled her screams, since she didn’t want her mother to hear anything. The girls just laughed at her and continued doing their work, going through Tracy’s closet and drawers to get everything she would need.

Once done, they made Tracy sit in front of the computer, and they got into the web site. Tracy turned all different shades of red when she saw it. There she was, naked on the front page. They made her scroll through all of it, reading the descriptive tales, and looking at all those pictures that had been taken of her. She cried in shame.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.