Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Linda made the phone call to Sue. The two of them talked for a little while and when they hung up, Linda said to Christina, “Sue and Beth are close by and want us to bring the slut to them for some fun. They want to get to know her better and make sure she really is a virgin. In order to sell more raffle tickets, the guys at the fraternity want some pics to see what they are spending their money on.”

“Great,” said Christina, “let’s get her ready to go. What should she wear?”

Linda laughed and said, “Nothing! They want us to bring her to the motel they are in totally naked, except her collar, leash, and high heels.”

“Super,” shouted Christina, “let’s get her cleaned up and ready to go. I think I’m going to like this.”

So they went back into the living room where Tracy was still standing. They unhooked her hands from the collar and removed it. They led her into the bathroom and turned on the cold water. “Get a good shower, slut, we are going out tonight.” said Linda and Christina added, “Don’t be long either, we need to get moving. Your clothes will be on the bed.”

Tracy got into the cold shower and cleaned up, making sure to wash her hair real good and scrubbed her sore ass, hoping it would feel better. She didn’t even mind the cold water this time, since it helped her calm down some from lack of cumming.

She stepped out of the shower and dried off, then walked into the bedroom. All she saw was her collar, leash and high heels. “Mistress,” she questioned, “there are no clothes here for me to wear. Did you forget to put them out?”

The girls both laughed and Christina said, “No pet, we did not forget. You will go just as you are, since we will be meeting someone else and we don’t want to waste time getting your clothes off. You’ll be ready for anything.”

Then Linda spoke to her, saying “Tracy, tonight we will be with some others and you will treat them with respect at all times. You will do whatever they say, just as if we told you to do it. Is that clear to you cunt?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Tracy cried. And thought, “What is wrong with me? I could stop this somehow, but I haven’t even tried. I must really like being a slut.”

Once the girls got dressed and Tracy had her outfit on, the girls then attached her hands together in front of her and then hooked a chain to her collar and another to her belly chain, which held her hands about tit level. Then, as an added thought, they took one of the weights from the little box that Jane had given them and attached it to the chain that was connected to her clit ring. They dropped the weight and watched as her little clit grew longer. Tracy jumped when they did this and moaned. Next came the ring gag, holding her mouth open and after that, the penis gag was put in, also. She was now ready, except for the blindfold, but they would put that on in the car.

She was told to go to the car and get in the back seat and spread wide. Tracy followed their orders and was soon sitting in the car waiting for her Mistresses. They came out of the house, carrying the camera and camcorder. Christina finished the preparations by placing the blindfold on her, and moving her clit chain so it hung down in front of the seat. She wanted to be sure Tracy’s clit got a lot of stimulation during the ride.

Linda drove to the motel and they got Tracy out. Leading her to the room number Sue said they were in, they made her kneel in front of the door. They knocked, the door opened, and Sue was standing there looking pretty sexy. “Well, what do we have here?” she said.

Christina said, “Allow me to present Tracy, the little cock sucking, cunt licking ass fucking whore!”

All the girls laughed and Tracy was led into the room and told to stand. Her blindfold was removed and she recognized the girls from the college that she met at school. “Spread your legs apart Bitch, “ said Beth. Tracy, wanting to do as she was told to avoid any problems, opened her legs more. Sue said, “A little more slut, we want them about 3’ apart!”

Tracy did as she was told once again, and felt her clit pull down even more.

“MMMMMMPPPPHHHHH,” she moaned through the gags.

“Horny little cunt, isn’t she,” said Sue.

“Yes, she is, “stated Linda, “but, she is not allowed to cum until Saturday night.”

“Does she know what happens on Saturday?” questioned Beth. “No, we want it kept a secret to her,” said Christina.

“Good, said Sue, “it’s better that way, I think”

They were now inspecting her like she was a piece of meat to be sold. The girls felt her body all over, and pushed their fingers up her ass and cunt. “MMMMM, nice,” said Sue, “and she really is a virgin, isn’t she?”

“Yes,” Christina and Linda said together,” and she’ll stay that way for a while. At least until we want her cherry popped.”

They all laughed at this and Sue said, “Well, let’s get busy with this pussy slut, I’m horny!”

The girls removed her penis gag, and told her that tonight, she would be making all four of them cum a lot. They took her to the bed and Sue lay down, and said, “Me first!”

Tracy was pushed up between Sue’s legs and she began to lick her cunt the best she could with the ring gag still in place. All she could do was lick, since the gag prevented her from sucking on her clit.

Sue was enjoying this, but asked if they could remove the gag so she could feel the full effect of the cunt licker’s mouth. They made her stop long enough to remove it and then pushed her face back into the cunt she had been eating.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH, much better,” said Sue, “slut, make sure you suck my clit really good. I love that!”

Tracy did as she was told and licked and sucked on Sue’s hairy cunt. Beth was watching and looking really close at the new tattoo on Tracy’s ass. “Bet it is still sore from that,” she said. “Guess we can’t whip her right now.”

“No, but she will be ready in a few days.” said Christina. “Beth, why don’t you get undressed so you can be next.”

Beth stripped and the girls loved her body. They both wanted to eat her right then, but knew that she wanted the slut first. As they were admiring Beth, Sue started cumming. “MMMM,

AAAAAAHHHHHHH, MMMMMMM, CCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG,” she screamed and went limp. She pushed Tracy away from her cunt and rolled over. “Damn, she is good. You both trained her well.”

By then, Beth was up on the bed, with her legs spread wide, pulling Tracy into her cunt by her leash. Tracy wasted no time in getting her tongue into Beth’s cunt. This one had hair, but was neatly trimmed. She liked it better than Sue’s hairy cunt, but to Tracy, a cunt was a cunt. She found out that she liked them all.

Soon, Beth was beginning to rock her hips and Tracy was having trouble keeping up with her. Beth just pulled tighter on the leash, forcing Tracy’s tongue deep into her pussy. It wasn’t long and the other girls who had been watching it all heard “CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGGG, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMM.”

And Beth was over the edge, having such a wonderful orgasm, she didn’t want it to end. She had Tracy pulled so deep into her cunt, Tracy could hardly breath. Finally as Beth calmed down, she released her grip on the leash and Tracy backed away, her face covered in pussy juice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.