Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy woke up before the other two, and as she opened her eyes, all she could see was pussy. She had fallen asleep between their legs and now was waking up between them. “MMMMM,” she thought, “maybe if I wake them up the same way I put them to sleep, they’ll be easier on me.”

She started with Linda and got up close to her cunt and gently began to lick her. Tracy didn’t want to go too fast, for fear that she would wake up to quickly and be mad. So she just licked lightly until she felt Linda stir.

“MMMMM, “moaned Linda, “and began to hump her slut’s mouth. Tracy worked harder now, and Linda had a quiet morning cum. She opened her eyes and patted Tracy on the head, just like she was a little puppy, and thought to herself, “She is really getting the hang of this now, great!”

Once Linda was awake, Tracy moved over to Christina and did the same for her. Linda just lay on the bed, watching and thinking of the things that would happen today. Tracy licked at Christina’s pussy and soon she was moving, just as Linda had done.

Soon Christina was cumming, and Tracy could hear her moaning, “AAAAAAHHHHH, that is so nice.”

The girls, now both awake, told Tracy that they did appreciate their morning wake up and said they might make that something she had to do whenever they were together. Suddenly, they changed their attitudes and said, “Ok, cunt, time to get you ready for today.”

Linda instructed, “Go get a cold shower slut, but don’t shave your pussy today. We’ll take care of that later. Your clothes for the day will be on the bed when you finish. We’ll be downstairs eating breakfast.”

Tracy got up, but was unable to talk, because she still had that damn ring gag in her mouth. She went in and got the cold water on and jumped in. “What a way to wake up. A cold fucking shower, brrrrr.”

Finished, she went to the bedroom and put on the clothes the girls had laid out for her. She didn’t care for what she found, but put them on anyway. First the top, which was nothing but a small T-shirt, that didn’t fit very well. It must have been one Linda wore when she was really young. It was tight around her chest and made her tits stick out, and clearly showed her hard nipples. Next came the skirt. It was a flair type skirt, but when she got it on, it was only about 2” below her pussy. Next came those damn sandals again. She really hated them. They hurt her feet and she knew her ass would be plainly visible all day, and they also made her walk with more of a swing.

Finished dressing, she went down stairs to find her Mistresses. They were just finishing their breakfast and wanted to shower. So they attached Tracy’s hands to her belly chain once again and told her to eat breakfast. Tracy looked down and found her food in a bowl on the floor. She got on her knees, and bent over to eat.

Christina said, “We are going to get our showers now pet, and when we get back, you had better be ready to go.”

They took the ring gag out of her mouth, but the butt plug was still in place.

Tracy started lapping up her food, like a dog would, using only her mouth and tongue. They had even put orange juice in a bowl for her to drink. “How humiliating is this?” Tracy thought as the girls left.

When the girls returned, Tracy was just finishing up, and raised up. Both girls started laughing as they saw some food still on her chin and orange juice dribbling from her wet lips. They were nice and wiped her face clean. “Can’t have a dirty whore in public, now can we, “ laughed Christina.

They told Tracy her rules for the day. “No talking, unless asked a question! Walk in front of us at all times, and swing your cute little ass for us! Do everything we say at all times! If you don’t behave, you will get paddled wherever we are! Is this clear cunt?” asked Christina.

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Tracy, still wondering why this was happening.

“Now, let’s go, it is a long drive and I want to spend a lot of time there today,” said Linda and ushered Tracy out to the car. Once again, Tracy was in the back seat, with her legs wide apart, and her cunt in plain view. She rode like this for the long drive to the mall.

They arrived at the mall, and as soon as they got her out of the car, they attached her leash and let it swing in front of her. “Ok, slut, let’s go shopping, “said Christina. “The first stop is the jewelry store to see your friend. I think she has a present for you.”

Tracy was worried about what kind of present this other girl would have for her, knowing that the last time she ended up with a belly ring and chain. She also figured that she would start out the morning at the mall with some pussy eating.

Tracy walked in front of the girls, with her head down. She was so ashamed of herself for being like this in public. A collar around her neck, with a leash attached to it, and her hands secured to her sides. “What will people think of me?” she thought as she walked through the parking lot.

Christina and Linda watch their little slut walking and saw how cute her ass was, as it swayed with each step. “Those heels were a great idea,” said Linda, “we’ll make sure she gets some more, only higher later today.”

“Yes, it does make that ass swing, doesn’t it?’ stated Christina.

Soon, they entered the mall and the jewelry shop was just inside the door. Tracy stopped at the entrance and waited. She didn’t want to go in, but the girls came up to her and Linda took her leash. “Come now pet, let’s see what Jane has to give you today,” she said and tugged on the leash.

Other people were looking at the scene with disbelief. Tracy dared not look at anyone and tried to keep her head down, but Christina saw this and said, “Tracy, hold your head up and be proud. We don’t want a slut who isn’t proud of what she is, now do we?”

“No, Ma’am, “said Tracy and did her best to hold her head up, but was so embarrassed by it all. She turned almost as red as her new collar.

They got into the jewelry store, and quickly found Jane, the same one who did the piercing before. “Welcome back, Ladies, and slut,” she said. “What can I do for you today?”

“Well, you told us earlier when we talked on the phone, that you had a nice surprise for our slut, so we thought we would get it first before doing any shopping,” said Linda.

“Yes, I do have something for her, and it is quite nice,” replied Jane. “I am sure you’ll like it. Take her in the back and I’ll get it.”

Linda led Tracy to the back room to wait for Jane. Christina went with Jane to ask her a question.

When they got into the back room, Christina said, “Yes, she said if we come back in about 3 hours, someone will be here to take care of the other thing for us. And, the same arrangements are made for payment.”

“Great!” said Linda, “Now, what do we have for our slut Jane?”

Jane laughed and said it was something for them to keep track of her at all times, and produced a little ring, with a short chain attached to it. On the other end of the chain, was a little bell. She shook it and they could hear the, “tinkle, tinkle, tinkle,” sound it made.

The girls looked puzzled and Jane went on to explain to them. “You see, this little ring slips right over her clit when we get it hard, then, the chain will hang down about an inch and a half from her cunt. When she walks, the bell jingles.”

“Wow, that is super!” both girls exclaimed, “let’s get it on her.” Then Linda asked, “But, how does it stay on her clit?”

Jane went on to explain, “Well, this is really weird, but somehow, this little ring shrinks and expands with her clit. If she gets excited, it gets bigger, but not big enough to slide off. Then when she isn’t excited, it shrinks back down. But don’t worry, it will never get tight enough to do her harm. But it will keep her excited all the time.”

“Really,” asked Christina, “does it really work that way?”

“It sure does,” replied Jane. “I put one on myself last week and I go so hot, I had to play with my cunt and get off. But I couldn’t stand the constant aching in my pussy, so had to remove it. It’s hard to get off once it is on, but can be done if you know how. I’ll give you the instructions, in case you want it off her.”

“Great,” shouted both girls, “let’s begin!”

“Pull her skirt up and get her clit hard for me,” Jane requested. The girls moved Tracy to a table and pulled her skirt to her waist. Then they began playing with her clit to get it hard. Soon, her little nub was sticking out like a miniature penis.

Jane said, “OK, here we go!” She took a small pair of tweezers and slipped the little ring over them. Then, she took Tracy’s clit and held the end with the tweezers to pull it out even more and slid the ring down them, and on to her clit. Still holding her clit, she pushed the little ring all the way to the base. Then she let go with the tweezers.

Tracy was staring at all of them, with more hatred than she thought she had in her. If her looks could kill, they would all have been dead. She hated this, knowing she would now make noise every time she walked. How could she ever go home to her parents jingling as she walked?

“Ok, stand up, cunt,” said Linda. “We want to hear it now.”

Tracy struggled to get up, but finally managed and just stood there, with that little bell swinging between her legs. It wasn’t too bad, since it didn’t weigh too much, but she could feel that “aching sensation” begin to return to her pussy, and she knew she was getting wet from all of it.

“Walk for us bitch, “ordered Christina. Tracy took a few steps, and the girls laughed as they her heard her bell. “Tinkle, Tinkle, and Tinkle” it went.

“Great!” shouted Linda. Then Jane added, “The kit comes with some other things to. If you want her to get really excited, but still not able to cum, there are some small weights you can attach to the chain. The bell can be removed and weights added, or you can just have the chain.”

“Nice,” said Christina, “Now, would you like to get your payment?”

“Oh yes, please,” said Jane. “Doing all of this has got me horny and I’ve got a long day ahead. A good cum would be just what I need.”

“Tracy, on your knees and take care of Jane,” ordered Linda. “We’ll be right outside looking around. Guess we’ll hear you when you come out.” They all laughed and the girls left.

Tracy got down in front of Jane and went to lick her, but she still had her panties on. Jane said, “Go ahead cunt, take them off me!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.