Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Once out of the school, they headed for Linda’s car. They made Tracy walk in front of them, so they could watch her ass swinging. With each step, the short little tube top she wore as a skirt rode up her ass, exposing her ass cheeks. Both girls laughed and talked about many ideas they both had. They arrived at the car and Tracy stood beside the car, hands behind her back and legs spread. Some of the other students who had found out about her slavery stood close by to see what would happen next. Some were still not sure it was true and thought they were just fooling around, like they always did. The girls noticed the audience they had, and just to make things interesting, told Tracy to strip again.

“Ppppllleeaase,” she begged, “haven’t you done enough to me already?”

“Not hardly cunt,” said Linda, “Now get those fucking clothes off!”

Tracy did what she had to do, but didn’t like it. Once she was naked, Christina produced a chain about the same size as her belly chain. “Stand still,” she said and attached the chain to the back side of Tracy’s belly chain. She let it fall and walked in front of her. Reaching between Tracy’s legs, she brought the chain up to the front near her belly button. Linda unlocked the pad lock and Christina pulled the chain tight, causing it to go up her ass crack, and split her pussy lips. Making sure it was snug, they attached it to the pad lock and closed it back up.

“Bend over and touch your toes slut,” said Linda.

Tracy did and the chain tightened even more as it pulled into her pussy and ass.

“That hurts,” cried Tracy.

“Not as much as this will,” laughed Linda as she swung the paddle onto Tracy’s naked ass. She gave Tracy five quick hits with the paddle and then told her to get in the car. Tracy heard the cheers, whistles and clapping of those who had witnessed her torment. Linda and Christina got in the car and slowly drove by the other students who had been watching, making sure they all saw the naked Tracy in the back seat. They drove straight to Linda’s house and pulled into the driveway. Noticing her Mother’s car was not there, she told Tracy to get out, and to get on her knees. Tracy did, feeling totally humiliated, since it was broad daylight.

“Now, slut,” ordered Linda, “get up to the house.”

Tracy stared at her, wondering how she could do it on her knees and with her hands clasped to her belly chain.

“MOVE IT SLUT,” yelled Christina.

Tracy started toward the house on her knees. How embarrassing this was, since she couldn’t move very fast. She almost fell down a few times, but was able to hold her balance, finally making it to the house, and up the steps. The chain in her crotch was really rubbing her cunt now, especially on her clit, since it was so tight on her. She wanted to cum so bad, but every time her Mistresses thought she was going to cum, they would stop her.

“I’ll be a fucking wreck by next Saturday,” she thought. “I don’t think I can go that long, especially since they continually tease me there.”

Finally they were in the house and Christina unhooked the chain that ran through her crotch. She noticed how wet Tracy was when she pulled the chain out of her cunt and asked, “tracy pet, would you like to cum?”

“Yyyyeeesssss, pppplllleeeaaassse,” she stuttered.

“Well, tell you what,” said Christina, “we are going to let you cum as much as you want, but you have to get yourself off, OK?”

“YES, PLEASE, “shouted tracy, “please release my hands so I can!”

“Not so fast cunt, “said Linda, “we didn’t say you could use your hands to get yourself off, did we?”

“Nnnnnnooooooo, Ma’am,” Tracy cried, hurting from the need to cum.

“The only way you’ll get to cum before next Saturday is to eat yourself!” Christina said and they both laughed loudly. “Do you want to try slut?”

Thinking about how she could do that, she said, “Yes, please let me!”

“OK,” said the girls and unhooked her hands from the belly chain. “Go right ahead and lick your cunt.”

Tracy did her best to get her tongue to her pussy, but just couldn’t do it. She was bent over double, straining to get her mouth to her cunt. The girls sat back, laughing at the sight of her trying to eat herself so she could cum. Tracy gave up, crying, and said, “I can’t do it please let me finger my cunt!”

“No, you will not touch our property slut,” said both of the together. “The only way you will touch our pussy, is with your tongue, so keep trying bitch.”

Once again, Tracy tried, bending as much as she could, but still could not reach her pussy. She lay on the floor and propped herself against a wall, with her feet up the wall, and her ass at the base. She tried to bring her feet back over her head, but it didn’t work either.

“I can’t do it, please help me, I need to cum, please, “she pleaded, crying from that aching sensation deep inside her cunt.

“Sorry slut, but we can’t do that,” said Christina. “Someday though, whore, you’ll be able to lick your own pussy and put on a great show for us and some friends. But for now, you won’t cum until next Saturday.”

“Ok, back on your feet cunt face,” said Linda. “We have a lot to do tonight and need to get busy, but can’t have you in the way.” They reattached her hands to her belly chain, then brought out a long stick like thing. It had hooks on the ends, and Tracy wondered what that was for. She soon found out, as they made her spread her legs wide apart and connected it to her ankles. She now had her legs wide apart and held that way by the spreader bar. Next, Linda brought out some other things to use on her. First she attached a nipple clamp to Tracy’s little nipples, making sure they were really tight.

“OOOOOOWWWWWWW, AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH, that hurts,” cried Tracy. But, the girls didn’t pay any attention to her, and inserted the large penis gag into her mouth and down her throat, strapping it in place. Now, she couldn’t scream. Next, they took the chain they used earlier in her crotch and attached one end to each nipple clamp, but when they did, they also ran it down through her belly chain, before hooking it to her other nipple clamp. Tracy was bending over at the time.

Christina said, “Stand up straight bitch!”

Tracy tried, but the chain pulled down on her sore nipples and she remained bent over.

“SMACK, SMACK” came the sound from her bare ass as Linda made two sharp hits, one to each cheek. This made Tracy straighten up, pulling on the clamps on her nipples. “MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH,” was all she could say through the penis gag.

“Now stay that way cunt, or you’ll get more on that cute little ass of yours,” said Linda.

Tracy stood straight and could feel her nipples being pulled down from the tightness of the chain and clamps. Next they blindfolded her so she could not see what they were doing. “Don’t go away slut, we’ll be back soon to get you,” they laughed and went to the computer.

Linda, being somewhat of a computer whiz, started it up and began to work. She got to the place where she could set up a web site, and started with the work they had planned on. They were going to make a web site for Tracy. Of course, Tracy knew nothing about it, but would see it soon enough, once they had so much on it that she couldn’t get out of anything. They didn’t know what to call their new site, so discussed the possibilities. Then came up with: “TRACY’S TRAINING”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.