Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

As they were walking back to the lunchroom, the girls explained to Tracy about what she was to order and that she still had to do everything they said. Linda told her, “As you walk through the serving line, you will be sure to get French fries. You may get anything else you want, but the fries are a must. And make sure they are the steak fries, if they have them.”

“Yes Ma’am,” replied Tracy

Once inside, going through the line, they all ordered their food and set it on their trays. Then they took Tracy to the back of the room. Not too many other students sat in the back, so they were almost alone. They told Tracy to sit facing the front of the cafeteria and they sat opposite her.

“Now, Tracy,” said Christina, “before you start eating, you have to prep yourself. Reach down and undo your skirt, and lay it off to the side of you.”

“Bbbbbutttt, someone will see all of me,” cried Tracy.

“So what,” said Linda, “maybe they will get a thrill from seeing your naked cunt, now do it.”

Tracy didn’t want to do this in such a public place, but what other choice did she have, so she undid her wrap around skirt and laid it off to her side. Now fully exposed and starting to get hot, she sat and waited for whatever was next.

Christina continued, “Now slut, we want you to take your French fries, one at a time as you are eating, and put the fry inside your cunt. Leave it there until you have taken a bite of something else. Then take another fry to your cunt. Remove the one in your cunt and put the new one in. Then, cunt, eat the one you just removed!”

Linda said, “And don’t even try to fake it cunt, or you’ll walk out of here naked!”

Tracy, wanting to please her Mistresses, did as she was told. She thought that if she did everything, they wouldn’t be so hard on her anymore. Dipping the first fry into her fully exposed cunt, she began to eat. This continued, pulling out a fry, putting in a new one and eating the one that had been in her cunt, until all was gone. She had also finished the rest of the meal and was ready to get covered up and back to class.

Christina and Linda had also finished their meals, and said, “Ok slut, time for class again. Stand up and fix your skirt.”

Tracy took the skirt and wrapped it around her before standing up. Linda said, “Now Tracy, is that what we said to do? Didn’t we tell you to stand up and fix your skirt? Sit back down, undo your skirt, then do it right!”

‘How humiliating,” thought Tracy as she shot a glance at the girls, but did as she was told to do. She sat down, opened her skirt and took a deep breath, hoping no one was looking. Then she boldly stood up, leaving the skirt in the seat. She stood still for just a moment, then reached down and picked up her skirt and got it back on to cover up her body. “Hope no one saw that,” she whispered.

“Very good Tracy,” said Linda, “now follow us.” They took her to the girl’s room and handed her a new butt plug, and told her to put it in her ass, all the way.

Tracy looked at the new toy and said, “I can’t put this up my ass! It is way too big. Bigger than that other thing you had up me.”

Christina said to her, “You either put it in or we will do it for you! Now, get busy or you’ll be late for class.”

So Tracy, still trying to be good, took the plug and started into a stall, but was stopped when Linda said, “No cunt, out here so we can watch and make sure it is in.”

Blushing, Tracy bent over and tried to get the bigger plug up her ass. She pushed and pushed, feeling her tiny asshole expanding even more. Finally, it started sliding easier. Then it was in and the girls checked it to make sure it wouldn’t fall out.

“Ok,” said Christina, “let’s go to class. And Tracy, pet, as soon as class is over, meet us near the gym. We all have free time for the last period and we have a surprise for you. So, don’t play around. Get there right away.”

Tracy had a hard time sitting through class because her ass was so full and as she sat down, the plug seemed to go deeper. “How will I ever get this fucking thing out,” she thought.

Class ended and she went toward the gym. Arriving, she saw the girls waiting for her and they greeted her warmly. “Something is up,” she thought.

The girls then explained that they were going to help her earn her dollars for her collar and leash, and explained to her what was to happen. “You are going to go into the boy’s locker room, where some of the guys are waiting for you. You will then suck off all of the ones that are in there and make sure you swallow all of the nice cum they give you. Don’t worry about collecting the money from them since each of them has already paid us the dollar to get their cocks sucked.”

“I can’t go in a boy’s locker room,” cried Tracy, “what if the coach or another teacher comes in?”

“Don’t worry about that pet,” said Christina, “everyone is in a meeting and won’t show up, unless you take too much time sucking off all of the guys.”

“Ooookkkk,” whispered Tracy, “if you say so.”

“Oh, and one more thing,” said Linda. “The boys don’t want you to know who they are, so you have to be blindfolded before going in.” And with that, she produced a blindfold and covered Tracy’s eyes. Then they took her to the door and opened it up, saying, “Here she is fellows, enjoy her mouth, but do not touch anything else.”

She felt hands guide her into the room and then push her to her knees. It wasn’t very long and she felt the first cock touch her lips. Wanting to get this over before anyone else showed up, she took him in her mouth and sucked. It wasn’t very long before he shot his load down her throat and pulled out, but was quickly replaced by another, and another, and another. It seemed to go on forever. A cock in, cum, the cock out, and a new cock in.

Finally, she heard her Mistresses saying, “Ok pet, get up so we can get out of here. We have an appointment to go to and don’t want to be late.” They took her blindfold off as she was getting up. She saw she was still in the locker room, but it was empty except for the three of them. As they left, the girls handed her $12.00 for her efforts. Really it was thirteen cocks in her mouth, but they didn’t charge the first boy, since he was Tracy’s younger brother. They had talked to him earlier and told him what she had been doing and he said he wanted some or he would tell on her and the two girls. “Besides,” he said, “I have always wanted some of her. I want to fuck the little bitch, too. She seems to get everything her way at home, and I want to pay her back.”

The girls told him a free blowjob for now, but later on he could also fuck her in the cunt and ass, but he had to keep it quiet. So he got his first blow job from his own sister and loved it. And the girls had it all on video. No one even knew they were filming the whole thing in the locker room. They really had her now. There was no way she could get out from under their control.

They took her into the girl’s room, across the hall and told her to wipe off her face and to rinse her mouth out. “You smell like a stale cum bucket and where we are going, you need to smell better,” stated Linda. Once she had cleaned up, she was told to pull the plug out of her ass, clean it up and put it in her purse with the dildo and her jar.

She took a while to get that big thing out of her little ass, but finally managed it and cleaned it off under the sink. She dropped it into her purse. “Please, Mistresses, please don’t make me put that in my ass anymore. It is so big and it hurts too much,” Tracy begged.

“Oh, you’ll get used to having that and some bigger things up your tight little poop chute before long, so get used to it,” stated Christina, as she thought of the doctor’s big cock. She knew just how big it was and how it felt in her pussy when he fucked her. She remembered back when he drove it all the way up her pussy, still thinking it felt more like a baseball bat than a cock. Soon little Tracy would take it all up her ass. His cock was about 8” long and very thick. The biggest she had ever seen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.