Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The girls drove to Linda’s house, just to make some plans for the upcoming event. They discussed the many possibilities of how it would happen. But they also had to figure out how to get Tracy on birth control, since they doubted anyone would use rubbers with her.

Christina said, “I think my doctor can do it for us, but I may have to give him something in return. Of course, I don’t mind, since he’s quite a hunk. Mom took me to him to get on the pill, since she thought I was fucking around. I think he would love to fuck me, just from the way he looks at me and lingers at my cunt when he examines me.”

“Good,” said Linda, “let’s call him up to find out. Hell, I would even fuck him to get her on them.”

Christina called the doctor and asked if she could see him with a friend. He said,” Yes, you can come in this evening, after I close up. Can’t be too careful with this you know, especially if her parents don’t know. And if they find out, I can get into trouble.”

The girls continued making plans on how to get Tracy to the college and to even see the doctor.

They arrived at his office just as the nurse was closing the door, so they waited for her to leave. They went up and knocked on the door. He opened it and invited them in. The girls explained that they had a friend who needed to get on some type of birth control. She was still a virgin, but had said that soon she was going to go all the way. Being her friends, they didn’t want her pregnant and her parents would never allow her to get anything, since they thought she was a good girl.

“Well”, said the doctor, “I can give her a shot that will last for a month. But she needs to have it at least three days before she has sex. However, it does cost a little bit. Can she pay for it?”

“Well, not exactly,” said Christina with a big smile, “But maybe we can work something out.”

“Just what do you have in mind?” questioned the doctor.

Linda then spoke up and said, “Maybe you would like to have us as payment. We are willing to have sex with you, as long as we can stop her from getting pregnant.”

“MMMMM,” said the doctor, “that might do it. How about you girls strip for me and then we can get down to business.”

So both girls stripped in front of him and then helped him out of his clothes. He was really enjoying this and wished more of his patients would be like this. Once they were all naked, the girls took his cock and played with it, and shared it between their mouths, licking and sucking him.

Then Linda said, “We don’t have much time, so here’s the deal. You get to eat one of us and fuck the other. Then next month, we will switch, Ok?”

The doctor agreed and decided since he had seen Christina before and had always wanted to fuck this young cunt, she would get his cock, while he ate Linda. Soon they were all on the floor, the doctor on his back with the two girls on top. Christina rode his cock, while Linda rode his face. It wasn’t long until Christina was cumming, followed by the doctor, and then Linda.

It was decided that they would bring Tracy here the next day right after school for her birth control shot, and maybe a good ass fucking by the doctor. Now they wouldn’t have to worry about her being fucked at the college or by how many took her young cunt during their weekend stay.

The girls drove home and Linda dropped Christina off before going to her own home. They decided not to tell Tracy about their plans the next day, until they had arrived at the office. However, they did decide that Tracy should have some kind of speech to give when she went to suck cock to get her dog collar and leash. They both agreed to write something down that night and then call each other to decide which one had the best lines. Then they would email Tracy with what she had to memorize. And one of them would call her later to give her the instructions for the night and what to do in the morning, along with what to wear to school.

Once they were both home, and after spending time with their families, they both started writing down what they thought Tracy should have to say to her clients.

Christina thought that it should be something like, “Hi, I am Tracy, a worthless slut, who needs to make some money to buy a new collar and leash to wear for my Mistresses. You can help me by letting me suck your cock and it will only cost you $1.00. Please may I suck you?”

But Linda thought something else. Hers went like this, “I am a cocksucking slut and need to practice my techniques so I can deep throat the biggest cocks around. If you’ll let me practice on your cock, it will only cost you $1.00, and I promise to swallow your cum. May I please suck your cock.”

Christina called Linda to tell her what she had, and of course Linda told

Christina hers. Then, they decided to combine parts of each one. And this is what was sent to Tracy to memorize:

“I am Tracy, a worthless cocksucking slut, but I need to practice my deep throat techniques. I also have to make enough money to buy a collar and leash to wear, so if you’ll help me out, it will only cost you $1.00 for me to suck your cock. May I please suck you and swallow your cum?”

As soon as the email was sent, they got on the phone to Tracy in a three-way conversation and told her to be watching for an email from them. She was also told that she must memorize it and say it each time she is going to suck a cock.

Then they went on to explain her duties for the night. “Be sure the butt plug is still in your ass and you will not remove it until tomorrow morning when you use the bathroom. It was not removed today, because you were bad, and it will stay. However, you may leave it out tomorrow. When you go to bed, make sure you have that cock in your mouth and it will be there all night. Don’t even try to pull the shit you did last night. You will also get some clothespins from the laundry room. You will need just two of them. Before you go to sleep, put one pin on each nipple and leave them there until you get up. Is this clear so far, slut?” they asked.

“Yes Mistresses,” Tracy said.

“Good, now in the morning,” they continued, “you will take a cold shower. Stay in it for twenty minutes, because you still owe us ten from this morning. Shave your cunt too. Then, when you get out, take the clothes pins off.”

“You got it all Bitch,” demanded Linda.

“Yes, Ma’am,” cried Tracy over the phone. How would she ever survive this?

“Now in the morning, you will dress in one of your wrap around skirts and a blouse that is sheerer than what you wore today.” said Christina. “NO PANTIES

AND NO BRA!! Again, you’ll get to school early so we can inspect you, and make adjustments.”

“And remember BITCH, you need to make some money tomorrow, so plan on sucking lots of cock. You don’t have much time left,” reminded Linda.

“Oh, one more thing before we say goodnight slut,” said Christina. “I want you to get your parent’s digital camera and using the timer, take about a dozen photos of yourself. Totally naked, legs spread and the cock in your mouth. Be sure your writing shows up really good. Then you will email all of them to both of us. Am I clear, CUNT?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” she said, just barely getting it out.

Tracy, afraid of being punished again, did what she was told. She went to the laundry room and got the two clothes pins, stuffing them in her pocket so no one would see them. Then, on her way back to her room, she grabbed the camera. Once she got to her room, she stripped down and set up the camera. Setting it on the timer, she posed and got the first picture. Looking at it in the viewing screen, she didn’t like what she was doing. So many people might see her like this, but she had to continue. So she proceeded to get the rest of the pictures. After downloading them to her computer, she quickly took the camera back out, and grabbed a snack from the fridge, just to make it look good.

Going back to her room, she brought up her friends’ emails and attached the pics, and sent them out. She was so worried now. Next, she read what the girls had sent to her and almost screamed in shock as to what they said she had to learn. How could she do that in school? Everyone will know what kind of slut she had become, especially since boys talk all the time, telling how they had this girl or that one. She’d be the school’s cocksucker when word got out. She won’t do this, she thought, and turned the computer off.

Tracy got ready for bed, and almost forgot to attach the clothespins and put the cock in her mouth for the night. I can’t lie to them again, so I’ll do it. Even though she hated having a cock in her mouth, especially this thing, she did it.

She put the cock in her mouth and then put the clothespins on her nipples. If it hadn’t been for the thing in her mouth, she would have screamed from the pain. “Shit,” she said to herself,” these fucking things hurt. I don’t think I can leave them on all night.” But, the pain seemed to go away and didn’t feel too bad, so with the cock in her mouth, sucking on it, she drifted off to sleep.

Tracy had set her alarm to go off really early in order to get everything done. First, she spit out the cock that she somehow managed to keep in all night. Her jaws were sore, probably because she actually did suck that thing all night. Even in her sleep she was becoming such a slut. Then, into the bathroom to get that other thing out of her ass. It came out pretty easy this time, since her once tight little ass was bigger now. “It will probably never go back to,” she thought to herself. But it did feel good being out. She sat on the toilet to relieve herself. Next came the part she dreaded. Twenty minutes in a cold shower. She would freeze. But since she was caught in the lie yesterday, she turned on the cold water and got in. she jumped and shivered under the cold spray and quickly moved away from it. But she had to get back under the cold water and get clean. She also had to shave her pussy to make sure it was smooth. She worked fast, trying to get done and also to stay as warm as she could. Finally, her twenty minutes were up and she jumped out, shivering from the cold. She dried herself and tried to get warm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.