Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

They all left the jewelry store, with Tracy in front of the other girls. They watched as she wiggled her cute little ass for them and began to think of all the possibilities they could have with this little toy of theirs.

Tracy, on the other hand was trying to think of how she would explain the new jewelry to her parents, should they ever see it. They were very strict about these things and wouldn’t even allow her to get her ears pierced. Now she had her belly button pierced and a chain around her waist. The bad part was, she had not even had a chance to see what the girls had put on her. She didn’t know the tag with “slut Tracy” was there, and definitely didn’t know they had also added that she was their property. Nor did she know that she would never be able to take any of it off, because of the crimped ends and the padlock that held it in place, with only two keys available, which her new Mistresses had in their possession.

Tracy walked slowly, head to the ground, crying, knowing that others could see her most private parts. As far as she knew, even her parents hadn’t seen these areas since she was a small baby, but now she was put on display for anyone to look. How embarrassing and humiliating for her. But, what could she do? Her friends had those bad tapes and she just knew they would send them to everyone if she didn’t do as they said. So, little Tracy was now a slut, and a slave to her best friends!

Before she knew it, she had exited the mall and was half way through the parking lot, when she heard Linda say, “Stop right there slut” Tracy stopped and automatically spread her legs like she had been told to do. Standing, she waited to see what else the other girls would make her do.

Christina and Linda caught up with her very soon, and told her to hold her head up and be proud of what she was. Tracy tried, but had a very hard time looking at them. She could feel all the stranger’s cum dried on her face, and her tears flowing down her cheeks. How was she going to survive another minute of this terrible humiliation?

Christina said to her, “You know Tracy, you should be proud of what you are and how you look, but we don’t think you are showing off your jewelry enough. So, little slut, I want you to unbutton your dress the rest of the way so others can see how pretty your new jewelry is on you.”

“Please, Mistress,” sobbed Tracy, “I can’t do that out here. What if someone that knows me sees me like this and tells my parents.”

A quick slap across her face and a very strong warning from Linda, saying, “Either you do what we say, or you’ll have to remove the dress completely and maybe even have to walk home without it. Now, unbutton the fucking dress!”

Tracy crying very hard now, and giving both girls a blank stare, began to undo her last 4 buttons. Once done, they both said, “Very good, now hands behind your back and start walking again. Tracy did as she was told and could feel her dress fall apart, exposing her nakedness to anyone who cared to look. She walked faster now, so she could get to the car quicker. Behind her, she could hear her new Mistresses laughing at her and wondered how long this game could last and how she could get back at them.

She reached the car and tried to get in, but the door was locked, so she just stood there facing the car, trying to hide her body. The other girls finally got there and Linda unlocked the doors, allowing Tracy to get in. They reminded her to sit in the back like they had taught her. Legs spread apart with her feet touching a door on both sides and her arms on the back of the seat. With her dress wide open, she was in full view and her tits and cunt were on display once again.

Christina and Linda got in the front and reminded her to stay just like that and not to say anything at all, unless they asked her a question. Linda put the car in gear and started driving, but instead of leaving the parking lot, she drove slowly to the front of the mall and made sure to go past a lot of other people, so Tracy could be seen like this.

Finally, to Tracy’s relief, they headed out of the parking lot and onto the highway. The girls said they thought pizza would be good for tonight’s dinner, and asked Tracy if she would like that. Tracy sobbed and said, “Yes, Ma’am, that would be good.” “We thought you might like that,” said Christina.

They drove back toward their hometown and then pulled into a pizza place that Tracy knew well. She had been there before with her friends and even a couple of times with her family. “Ok, little slut, let’s go get our pizza”, said Linda.

“Please, may I button up my dress? People in here might know me”, questioned Tracy.

“Yes, go ahead and button up” said Christina, “but remember all rules still apply.” “Yes, Ma’am, I know and thank you,” said Tracy.

They all entered the building and went to the counter to order their dinner. A large pizza with everything to go and three large cokes. Then they went to sit down to wait for it to be made. The girls picked a table that was a little out of the way, but it was still visible to others. They had some things to discuss, but didn’t want others to hear. However, they still wanted to display their new toy. So they told Tracy where to sit and to open her legs. Then, Linda reached over and readjusted her dress, so she was open enough for others to see Tracy’s cunt.

“Now, just sit there and keep quiet. And, you had better not move, or you’ll do a repeat performance of last night”, said Linda.

Tracy sat still, knowing her pussy was visible to others and then just listened to the other two girls talk. They began by talking about what had happened today, but then turned to talk about how they could use their slut some more. They spoke of things they could do at school with her, making her suck off some of the boys and maybe even some teachers. And they laughed at how she would look eating all the cheerleaders in school, especially after practice when they knew how sweaty their pussies would be.

Then the talk turned to how they should make her lose her virginity. Tracy was shocked when they told each other about how their cherries had been popped and by whom. Tracy thought both of them were still like her, a virgin. They discussed so many possibilities about who would get Tracy’s virgin cunt and even her tight little asshole. They laughed when they said she had lost one cherry today, by sucking cocks. It was suggested that maybe she should lose her cherry with the whole football team. Wouldn’t it be something to watch as our little slut got her cunt fucked for the first time and then gang banged by the rest of the team? But, they couldn’t decide on who would be the first from the team to fuck her cunt. Maybe an auction would fit into their plans to see who might get it, and they could even make some money doing it, at least enough to pay off the credit cards.

Linda said, “Maybe we can get her little brother to pop that cherry for her” Christina laughed and then suggested that maybe her father would like the honors. They both laughed at that, saying how cute it would be to get Mr. Williams to fuck his own daughter and bust her sacred virginity. But, they did agree that she had to get on the pill before her cunt got a hard cock in it. However, her tight little asshole and her mouth could be used until then.

Tracy sat there with hatred in her eyes. She felt so humiliated listening to her two best friends talk about her like she was just a slab of meat. How could they do this to her, and why were they doing it? Maybe she would never know these answers. She sat quietly, listening, and wondering. Her eyes, all red, were starring holes into both of them, and she knew someday she would get even.

Their number was called and they got up to get the pizza and cokes. They told Tracy to carry everything and as soon as they were outside, Linda said, “Give Christina the pizza and coke for a minute pet.” Tracy did as she was told and just stood still. Linda reached up and unbuttoned her dress again, but to

Tracy’s surprise, she took the dress off her and said, “Ok, cunt, take the pizza and coke and go to the car”.

So, once again, she was outside in public and naked. Her hands were full and couldn’t even cover up. Tracy cried and quickly walked to the car, hoping no one saw her. They let her in after placing the pizza and cokes in the car and told her to assume her normal position in the car. Christina said, “Tracy slut, from now on when you are in the car with us, you’ll sit like that. We don’t want to have to tell you again, so just get in, and spread those legs so your whore cunt is quite visible.”

They drove to Christina’s house and when they arrived, they made Tracy carry all the food in, but she had to leave her dress in the car. Once inside, they told her to go back out, get her dress and the other packages from the trunk and bring them back inside. She shot a glaring stare at the girls. Her eyes said, “You will get yours someday.” She went outside again, naked, to get the things from the car.

They allowed her to sit with them again while they ate the pizza and the girls talked about their plans for tonight. They didn’t want to go out again, so decided to stay home and play with their little toy. They also decided to do some studying, even though it wouldn’t take long to know what was on the midterm in Math, since Tracy was nice enough to steal the exam for them. Tracy ate in silence, she was so hungry.

Once all the pizza had been eaten, Christina said, “I think we need to make another movie, don’t you Linda”

“Oh, yes we should, but don’t you think it should be of her having sex with her

Mistresses?” questioned Linda.

“Yes, I agree with that, but we have to be sure not to show our faces. Just our little slut’s face in our cunts and licking our asses,” said Christina.

Both of them laughed and began to set up the video equipment. Tracy didn’t say anything, but from the looks she was giving, anyone could tell she was not too happy with this. She didn’t mind eating their cunts, since she started to like that, but licking someone’s asshole was something she didn’t want to do. How could anyone ever like putting their tongue in another person’s asshole? That was really nasty and she hoped that they would never make her go that far with them.

Linda then said, “If our little cunt is going to eat my pussy and lick my ass, I want her clean first. Tracy, go in and clean up. Get all that dried up cum off your face and make sure everything else is clean too.”

Tracy responded to the order with, “Yes, Ma’am, I do want to get clean for you” and she headed for the bathroom. Once again, she tried to close the door, but was told to leave it open, so they could watch her.

She got the water running and happened to glance into the full-length mirror.

She was in total shock at what she saw. She knew that her belly button had been pierced against her will and a chain was around her waist. But, seeing the padlock on the ends made her worry so much more about her parents finding out. She now knew that she would never be able to take it off and that she could not wear anything that didn’t cover her belly around them, not even her little bikini this summer once school got out. She was sure they would question her about wearing a shirt all the time while out at their pool. She had always just worn a bikini suit to swim in and then lay out in the sun. But this year, she couldn’t do that. Then, she saw the tag hanging from the chain around her waist. She got a closer look and saw the words, “slut Tracy”. She began to cry. Just then Christina walked in and asked why she wasn’t in the shower yet. “We haven’t got all night to fuck with you bitch, so let’s get busy”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.