Tracy in Trouble - Cover

Tracy in Trouble

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tracy was awakened quite rudely by her friends Saturday morning. She was sleeping pretty well, even in the position she had been left in. The girls had gotten up early and did their morning routine, and also fixed a few items for Tracy to wear today.

They each got a wooden spoon and went to their little slut to get her up. They lined up behind her, admiring her upturned ass. Silently, they counted to three and swung the wooden spoons on her bare ass. One spoon on each cheek

Tracy jumped and screamed from the sting on her ass, but she could not jump much, seeing she was hogtied. Both girls laughed and told Tracy it was time to get ready for her busy day. They were going shopping for some new clothes for her to wear. As they untied her, she was told to get a shower and re-shave her pussy, so it was nice and smooth for them. And, don’t be long one of them told her.

Tracy got up, stretched to get the kinks out and headed toward the bathroom. She started to shut the door, but the girls told her to leave it open, just in case they wanted to watch. So, she went in and got her shower and shaved her little cunt. Rubbing her hands over her mound, just to be sure it was nice and smooth, since she knew if it wasn’t, they would punish her.

Once she finished, she stepped from the shower and dried off. As she left the bathroom, the girls met her and took her into the bedroom to dress. On the bed were her clothes she had brought with her for the weekend. The other two had gone through her overnight bag and found the clothes she was to wear. A skirt and blouse, along with some high heels that belonged to Christina, but nothing else.

“Get dressed little one”, said Linda. Tracy started getting dressed and that’s when she realized her clothes had been altered. She put on her blouse, but found all of the buttons were gone.

“How can I wear this, there aren’t any buttons to close it up”, stated Tracy.

Christina replied, “You don’t need buttons, you will just tie the ends up under your little tits.”

Sobbing, she then put the skirt on, only to find it had been cut off at the bottom and re-hemmed. It now was only a few inches below her bald pussy, and she knew her ass cheeks would be visible when she walked. But, to avoid any other confrontation with her new Mistresses, she finished getting dressed, tying the blouse in a knot, just below her tits. It sure didn’t hide a lot, but at least she was partially covered.

Once she was dressed, they went to the kitchen for some breakfast. They allowed her to sit at the table with them to eat, but was told to just eat and don’t say anything. Silently, she ate and listened to the girls talk about their day of shopping. They were going to a mall, in a different town, so no one knew them. They had plans to spend most of the day there, and even talked about what stores they would go into.

As soon as breakfast was done, they took Tracy to the car. The top had been put back up from last night, but she still had to sit in the back, legs wide apart and arms along the back of the seat. This way, her little pussy was quite visible. They left the drive and she was told that she was to just sit there, not moving and not talking.

They drove about an hour before pulling into the mall parking lot and parked some distance from the entrance. They got Tracy out, and explained to her about the day. To start with, she was to do everything she was told to do, without question or hesitation. Didn’t want to make any big scenes around other people.

She would also be required to walk slightly ahead of them, just so they could keep an eye on her. And, she was to keep her hands behind her back at all times, unless told otherwise. And with that, they told her to start walking, but be sure to swing her cute little ass like a true slut.

Walking slowly, so as not to have too much ass exposed, she headed toward the entrance. Once there at the door, they told her to go in, but listen carefully since we will tell you where to go and what store to go into. The first stop was a store that had skirts, blouses and dresses.

However, she was told to sit on the bench, just outside the door and wait for them to come back to get her. Christina told her that she was to sit with her legs apart and not to even think about moving or trying to leave, since they could see her from anyplace in the store. And, if she wasn’t there when they got back, the tapes were going in the mail, since they had them in the trunk of the car. Then, they disappeared into the store, leaving poor Tracy on the bench, legs open and pussy exposed to others. She looked down so as not to have to see who saw her. But, she knew that many people could see everything and heard some people say, “Slut, whore, shameful, and even some said WOW”. Her shame made her begin to cry and her face was a nice pretty red by the time the girls returned.

“Come with us now slut”, said Linda.

They took her into the store and back to the dressing room where they had put some clothes for her to try on. She was told to go in and strip naked, except for the heels she had on. Then, she was to tell them when she was ready for her new ones. Reluctantly, she went in and stripped, standing naked, trying to keep herself calm. She spoke out, but was quiet and the girls didn’t hear her. So she had to speak a little louder, but they still didn’t hear her. Opening the door slightly, she said she was ready. Linda opened the door all the way and had two outfits in her hands.

“Which one would you like to try first slut”, said Christina.

Tracy didn’t answer. She just stared out, knowing she was naked, the door wide open and anyone who walked by could see her.

Linda said, “If you don’t make up your mind soon, we will just have to stand here and wait, or maybe have you come out to get the outfit. Now, which one do you want first?”

This made her become more aware of what the other girls could and probably would make her do, so without looking, she took the one closest to her and stepped back to get the door shut. But it opened right back up and the girls said as soon as you are dressed, come out here so we can see how it looks.

Just to get her body covered again, she dressed quickly. Then she opened the door and stepped out. She looked so slutty, with the very short skirt, which just barely covered anything and a very sheer blouse, which anyone could see her little tits and hard nipple through. The girls made her turn around a couple of times and even made her bend over and touch her toes. She knew they could see all of her once private area, all the way up.

Linda said she liked it and thought they should keep it. Christina agreed and told Tracy to go back and put the other one on. This one was a dress, a very thin dress with buttons from top to bottom. Tracy knew that if the light hit her just right, she would look almost naked. But, she put it on and again went outside to find the girls. They were there waiting for her, but also had a sales girl with them.

OK, Tracy, model your new dress for us. She turned around for them, but very slow. She was told to bend over again, but also she had to spread her legs apart. She knew she was visible to her friends, but also the other girl. Linda said she liked it and asked the sales girl if Tracy could wear it out of the store. The girls said sure, as long as she had the tag to scan.

Christina asked her to get a pair of scissors so she could cut the tag off for her. The sales girl left, but soon returned with the scissors and handed them to Christina. Linda stepped into the dressing room and got the other outfit and Tracy’s other clothes. She asked the sales girl to go ahead and ring the two outfits up and they would be right up to pay for them, and also stated they would bring the scissors back when they came to the checkout counter.

Once the girl left, Linda said that they needed to make some alterations to the dress, in order for Tracy to look right. And with that, she began to cut off buttons. Starting at the top, she cut off three buttons, which went down to just between Tracy’s tits.

Next, she went to the bottom of the dress, which was about mid-thigh on Tracy and began to cut those buttons off. Once done, she only had four buttons left. One at her tits, and worked down to the last one, which was right at her cunt. Then they made Tracy walk around, turn and even bend over again. Satisfied with the way she looked, they headed for the check out. Once they had paid for the outfits, with Linda’s credit card, they left that store.

Tracy was in front of them again, walking very slowly with her hands behind her back. She knew that with almost every step she took, her dress would open some and glimpses of her naked pussy and tits could be seen. And, of course, the girls behind her had to keep reminding her to move a little faster and to take longer steps, along with making sure to swing her ass like a slut. She was so embarrassed, but it was starting to get her excited and she could feel her pussy begin to get wet.

She thought, maybe, I am a slut and have always been one.

Suddenly, the girls told her to stop. They wanted her to get some new shoes of her own, and they were right next to a shoe store. They told her to follow them in, and not to say anything at all. The three girls looked around for a while, until Christina told Linda that the young salesman was the one to help them. So, they approached him and said they needed to get some shoes for their friend. They explained that she couldn’t talk so they had to do it for her. They explained they wanted to get a pair of heels with 4” heels in them, and had to be bright red. He asked if they knew her size and they said no, but he should measure her feet for a good fit.

They had her sit down in a chair while he went to get the measuring device. The girls told her to make sure she showed him a lot of her pussy and again told her not to say anything. When he returned, he knelt down in front of her and began to take off the heels she had on. She opened her legs just a little while he removed her shoes and measured her feet. Then, he said that they should be able to find just what she wanted and got up to get them.

The girls were angry with her for not showing more and each of them took a leg and spread them apart. Don’t close them up either, reminded Linda. When he returned, he did not notice her sitting like this, until he got down in front of her to try on the shoes. He picked up her foot and looked up, to see her pussy looking straight back at him. He couldn’t move and just stared at her open twat. Linda broke the silence and asked if something was wrong. He said, “No”, and began to get back to work, putting the shoes on her. Once on, she was told to stand up and walk for them. She did and with the higher heels, her ass swayed much more. They were happy with the selection and she sat back down to get them off so they could buy them. Linda saw the price and asked the clerk if they could get a discount on them. He said they didn’t usually give a discount, but would consider it.

He was told that if they could get the shoes at half price, he could feel Tracy’s pussy and even finger her some. His cock grew hard at this and said he thought the shoes were too expensive anyway and took them up on the offer. But he said he couldn’t do it here in the store. “Well, guess we can go to the back room for a while”, said Christina, and off they went. Once they were in the back room, Linda said that since he was so kind to allow them a good discount, he could get an added bonus and told Tracy to remove her dress.

She hesitated for a moment, but did as she was told when Christina said the one word, “tape” to her. She stood naked before this stranger and he began to feel her up. He even put his finger inside her tight little cunt and said, “My GOD, she is a virgin, isn’t she”. “We sure hope so”, said the girls. The clerk finger fucked her for a while, and the girls said, OK, that’s enough, let’s get those shoes paid for since we have a long day still ahead of us. Lots more shopping to do. They allowed Tracy to get dressed again, and asked the clerk if Tracy could just wear her shoes out of the store. He agreed and then rang up the purchase and added the discount.

Of course, this got the girls thinking more of the things they might be able to get with the help of their slut. Half-priced items and maybe even free if they worked it right.

They left the shoe store and started walking some more. But, the girls soon got bored and wanted something new to do. So, they began to look for new and interesting things to get into with their slut.

They walked a little bit more and then Linda spotted two boys standing over near the bathrooms. They seemed to be watching girls walk by and when one did, they would talk to each other and laugh. Christina thought that this was perfect and whispered something into Linda’s ear. Linda shook her head and they told Tracy to stay behind them now and to once again do whatever they said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.