Tracy in Trouble
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young 16 year old girl makes a bet with her friends, which they do a lot. But this time when she lost, they blackmail her and make her perform many sexual acts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Father   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

They left the Burger King parking lot, the two girls laughing and Tracy crying.

They drove around town for a while, with Tracy spread eagle in the back seat, totally naked. She didn’t look out, but kept her head down with shame. She was sure others saw her like this, and continued to cry.

Once the girls had their thrills, they drove to Christina’s house. Once there, they ordered their new little slave out of the car. “On your hands and knees Bitch”, said Linda.

Tracy fell to her hands and knees and was told to crawl like a dog into the house. She moved slowly up the hard drive and up to the front door. Both girls behind her laughing and making snide remarks about their little pet.

They went inside and told Tracy to sit on the couch and spread her legs. They wanted her cunt on display. She was also told to put her hands on top of her head and not to move. Then, they blindfolded her.

Sitting in darkness, she heard the girls moving around and doing different things. However, the things they were doing she did not know.

So, they removed her blindfold and saw a video camera sitting in front of her, and also a flip chart on an easel. It was covered by a blank sheet of poster paper, so she had no idea as to what it was for.

Linda: “Now, before we begin, we want you to see something.”

With that, she hit the play button on the VCR’s remote and Tracy saw herself squatting in front of the car taking a piss. Then, it moved to her standing in front of the Burger King window playing with her pussy, while a group of guys watched from inside. It even showed her cumming and walking to the car. Then, walking back. Somehow they managed to even get the sounds of her cumming and thanking the boys for allowing her to put on the little show. Then, she saw herself crawling like a dog up the driveway.

She cried with shame.

Christina: “So, Tracy, you see we not only have the tape of you stealing, but also of you being a real slut for others. Now, we are going to take another tape of you. But this time, you will be talking and telling the camera about you being a slut and that you really want it. You’ll even say you have asked us to be in control of you and to own you as our slave.”

Linda: “Now, Tracy as soon as the camera comes on, you will reach down and play with your bald cunt and when we turn this page over, you will read everything on it out loud. We want it all on tape. Do you understand cunt?”

Tracy: “Yes, ma’am, but please don’t--”

Christina: “Shut up whore”.

Linda: “Now, the camera is being turned on, so do it.”

She reached over to the camera and flipped the switch. Tracy reached down with one hand and began to play with herself. Next, Christina pulled the blank paper up.

The next sheet appeared and Tracy began to read it.

“Hi, my name is Tracy Williams and I am a slut. Of course, you can see that as I willingly make this tape, as I play with my little bald cunt for you. I have asked my best friends to help me become a good slut and I have agreed to become their slave for as long as they desire. I have promised them that I will do anything and everything they wish, no matter what it may be. I do hope they use me well, and turn me into a total slut for everyone’s enjoyment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.