The Warlock
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Ahazurak

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Introducing Martin a warlock with a strong independent streak and few secrets and projects in Modern Day Detroit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I normally try to separate personal feelings from business dealings. I have sat across the table from people I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire and made agreements. These guys were almost too much however. The Sheik was a good enough guy to deal with if you could get over the fact that he was selling his country’s national heritage to help fund an obsession with American muscle cars. His brother in law was about as big a douche as you could be. This was the twit I was having to deal with to get the latest shipment of artifacts that were smuggled out of his country. It was even more annoying that he had a plan to smuggle some young girls back to his sandbox after he was done emptying his shipping container to me. No matter how high the profit margins are one of the few lines I drew was human trafficking. Add to that the fact that he was probably going to insist on including Xandra as part of the bargain, I was seriously contemplating murder. All of a sudden a plan hit me. I interrupted Sarif as he was starting to negotiate about the shipping container contents.

“A new offer is on the table Sarif, I pay you 1.2 million for the artifacts and give you 6 young females from my modeling company that have never been with a man. In return you give me 33 percent of the profit generated off of the girls and so help me if you try to stiff me I will take your soul.” Xandra looked at me sharply.

What are you doing boss? I heard in my head.

Do you think you could locate 6 succubi who haven’t yet stolen a human male’s soul? I tossed back to her.

As much as she was laughing inside my head I was surprised that she kept a straight face.

Sarif blinked at me momentarily speechless. Whether it was because I knew of his trafficking plan or was being so generous, I wasn’t sure.

“Two million and 15 percent. And I want your assistant.” he replied.

“1.4 and thirty percent. And if you touch Xandra I cut off your head, stuff it with pork sausage, and send it back to your brother in law on a goat.” Okay he might have touched a nerve there.

Sarif’s eyes bulged out almost past his sockets. This was so much fun. After visibly calming himself down he drew in a deep breath. I knew I was the best buyer for his wares and more importantly so did his brother in law. Although I was probably going to have to part with my 1969 Yenko Camaro for that last insult.

“1.7 and 20 percent.” he said very quietly.

“1.5 and 20 percent with an option to provide three more untouched females in six months. Also I want your soul if you try to stiff me.” I grinned at that last part.

He laughed.

“Deal you stupid American pig.” he spat. “I will tell my brother about your disrespect toward members of his household. This will be the last deal you ever make with Omar.”

“Oh I don’t know about that. I plan on sending Omar a very valuable gift to show the respect I have for him as a person. I won’t even mention that you are starting up a little side business behind his back.”

Bringing out the special contract paper I had Sarif sign and date. He didn’t even look at it which means he missed the fact that the clause about his soul was plainly spelled out. He left in what can only be described as a huff. Now to spin it so the profit margin would come down to an off number on the cents and let him try to give me a penny less. That is assuming I saw any money at all from this dickwad. All in all it was a good morning. Looking at the clock I saw it was 12:45. Xandra had shown them to the elevator then came back in.

“I almost wish you would have given me to that little piece of shit. I would have relished sucking his soul out through his ball sack.”

“Xandra you are MINE! I will decide if I share you or not and don’t you EVER forget that.” I almost shouted. Why was I so upset about this?

She looked at me with those almost purple eyes. Then she sauntered over and laid across my my desk. Her short skirt rode up exposing her thigh high stockings and garters. I slid it up higher over her hips and saw her garter belt but no panties. It seemed that my suit pants got a lot smaller in the crotch.

The riding crop appeared in her hand and she slid it back toward me.

“I might need some reminding about who my master is.” She whispered seductively.

It was almost 1:00 as I closed the door to the office. I didn’t end up eating my sandwich until 2.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.