The Warlock
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Ahazurak

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Introducing Martin a warlock with a strong independent streak and few secrets and projects in Modern Day Detroit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

As Chloe was staring at me in an uncomfortable silence while eating her apple, Xandra strutted into the room. The succubus had been on our plane long enough to make the human facade effortless. Today she was a luscious redhead sporting 6 inch stiletto knee boots with black fishnet stockings disappearing into a obscenely short miniskirt. She had on a white blouse that was unbuttoned enough to show plenty of cleavage from her spectacular chest. Her red hair was in a messy bun held together with what looked like pencils and the glasses she was wearing made her look like a sexy librarian. If you were looking for a librarian on a porn set. She oozed up to me and gave me a kiss. I could feel her long tongue scrape against the top of my mouth and her aroma was intoxicating. Something had really gotten her worked up.

“Xandra meet Chloe, Chloe this is Areith’xandrall’ia, she prefers to go by Xandra or even Xan on this plane. She is my right hand er, woman. Anything you need, talk to her. Unfortunately I have to grab a couple hours of sleep before I start my day job. Xan if you could give her suite number two and hook her up with the full guest of honor package, I would appreciate it. And this.” I pulled a simple gold ring out of my pocket and pressed it into my pet demon’s hand. Xandra’s eyes narrowed a bit at the ring.

“Yes sir. I shall let you get four hours of rest then we will discuss the day’s events.”

The smoldering look in her eye almost made me want to take her right here and now. She was putting on the full under sexed demon show. Something REALLY has her worked up. I am in for a great wake up call. I smiled and kissed her gently.

“Good night ladies.” I said as I broke our kiss. Xandra should make for some interesting dreams.

Sure enough I woke to the most wonderful feeling between my legs. Looking down all I saw was a cascade of red hair covering my crotch. The long tongue action and the kisses up my swollen head were heavenly. I was already past the full mast stage and could feel my balls tensing up. After about two minutes of deep throating I exploded down Xandra’s throat. As usual she swallowed and never missed a drop. She popped off my cock and brushed her hair back as she looked at me.

“That was your six A.M. wake up call.” she grinned. “Now hop in the shower and tell me all about how you took down two Paladins single handedly.”

THAT was why she was so horny. There wasn’t a single demon who liked the Paladin organization. I should have realized that having her master rough a couple up would get her fires started. Unfortunately I couldn’t do anything right now but I made a mental note to spend a few hours on her after work. Plus a long lunch hour.

She fell in step behind me as I walked to the shower. From out of nowhere a tablet appeared in her hands.

“How is our guest of honor? Did she manage to grab a shower before she fell asleep or did she crash right out?” I asked as I pushed the button to start the shower. It would flash green when the water was up to temperature on all 10 heads.

Xandra handed me body wash and shampoo along with a loofah. I stripped off my sleeping pants and hopped in just as the light changed.

“Actually she had quite a few questions. Mainly about you. She plans on asking you for a favor but has pretty much already agreed to go along with whatever your plan is. Helping her out would make her more willing. I would talk with her sooner rather than later though before she works herself up. She is a good kid.”

That last bit took me by surprise as Xandra almost never offered a personal opinion on any of my projects. At least she never came right out and said as much.

“Do you know what she wants?” I asked. I was inclined to give it to her. Years of dealing with demons has taught me that willing cooperation always went easier.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.