Becoming Daddy's Good Girl
Chapter 4: Sexy Vibrations

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sexy Vibrations - A teenage girl wants to be obedient to her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Public Sex  

I awoke to the first rays of sunshine streaming through Daddy’s bedroom window. They fell on my face as I lay beside him naked. I blinked and groaned, rubbing sleep from my eyes. I didn’t want to be awake. It was too early. It was summer vacation, and a Saturday, and last night had been wild.

Daddy took Sun, my best friend, and I into his BDSM dungeon in the basement. The room I had been forbidden to enter all fourteen years of my life until last night. I always thought it was Daddy’s workshop, his private space that he and my mom would go into.

I never realized it was strange that they never made anything. Now I understood—my mom was Daddy’s sex slave. It explained why she was so submissive with him, always greeting him when he got home from work, serving him drinks and dinner, and catering to his every desire. She loved it, and I understood why she did, there was such wonderful joy in surrendering yourself to a strong man.

I hoped Mom never returned from my grandparents. She and my bratty sister Alice could stay there forever and ever. I would be Daddy’s submissive. I would cook and clean and let him tie me up and do all sorts of naughty things to my nubile body.

The sheets had slipped down while I slept, and my round breasts—larger than my fraternal twin sister Alice’s—still had rope marks around their bases. Daddy had tied me up last night. He called it shibari. The marks had faded, but they were still visible, reminders of last night’s submission.

I traced the marks and remembered last night. Daddy had taken Sun’s virginity, and then my anal cherry. He had flogged us both, tying us to the St. Anthony’s cross and warming our bottoms and backs with soft leather flails.

Thwack, thwack, thwack. The sounds echoed through my mind.

And then he fucked us both again, this time cumming in Sun’s pussy. I got to lick her clean before we fell asleep in Daddy’s bed. Sun lay on the other side of Daddy. I sat up, my gaze slipping past Daddy’s muscular, barbwire-tattooed chest to my Korean friend. Her short, black hair half-covered her pale-olive cheek. She was a petite girl, with barely budding breasts and boyish hips.

But Daddy loved fucking her, too. She spent the night so she could be Daddy’s good girl, too.

I brushed my brown hair off my shoulders. I fell asleep with it braided, but it needed to be redone. Hairs stuck out all over. Daddy liked a girl with braids. I leaned onto my elbow and stared at Daddy’s muscular body. He was so strong and looked like a biker when he was naked, even with his short hair and clean-shaven face—Daddy had to work an office job.

But he kept himself in wonderful shape. I ran my hands over his muscular body, loving how strong he felt. I was so glad I became Daddy’s good girl. And I wanted to be his slave. I wanted to serve him as faithfully and utterly as Mom did.

Only I would do it better than her.

I pushed the sheets down, exposing his six-pack abs. He could be model on a romance novel. Dangerous and strong, with a beautiful woman—me—swooning in his arms. Oh, I would swoon for my hunky daddy. All my friends thought he was the sexiest man.

The sheet slipped over his cock, hard like it was every morning. Mom would wake Daddy up with a blowjob, and so did I know. She asked me to take care of him. But she didn’t expect me to take over all her wifely duties.

I scooted down the bed, pushing the sheets down farther, and stroked his cock. I loved how thick it felt. My asshole clenched, remembering his dick spreading me open, fucking me so hard, so deep into my bowels. I licked my lips then leaned over and ran my tongue up his shaft all the way to the very tip. I swirled it around and brought a low groan from his mouth.

“Are you sucking him?” Sun whispered.

I looked up. Her head rested on Daddy’s chest, her dark, slanted eyes open. I nodded my head. “I have to wake him up right. Look at how hard his cock is. He needs relief.”

“Let me help.”

I grinned at my friend and nodded my head.

She slithered down the bed, her dark nipples hardening. She pressed against his left, muscular leg, her nipples kissing his thigh, and her tongue flicked out, licking the tip. She purred as she swirled her tongue about the crown, gathering his precum.

“Mmm, that taste good,” she panted. “Salty and delicious.”

“Yep,” I giggled.

She licked again and then her lips sealed over the top of his crown, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. I smiled and nuzzled at Daddy’s hairy balls. I sucked on into my mouth, playing with it as my eyes watched my best friend pleasure him.

She moaned around his cock, her body undulating, rubbing her wet pussy against his shin. Her spicy musk drifted to my nose and a wet gleam shone on Daddy’s leg where her cunt had rubbed against him. I also had a pussy growing hot and juicy.

I sucked on Daddy’s other ball as I rubbed my aching nipples into his muscular flesh. They tingled as rubbed them up and down, shooting wonderful delight down to my pussy. I purred as my cunt grew hotter. I squeezed my thighs together, massaging my little clit.

“Oh, your dad’s cock tastes amazing,” Sun whispered. “And you get to do this every morning.”

“Until Mom gets back.” Which was supposed to be in two more weeks. I didn’t want to think about Mom. I wanted to enjoy Daddy for as long as I could.

I licked up his dick and reached the top. I played with the mushroom-shaped head as Sun stroked his shaft. My tongue stroked the spongy crown, gathering more precum. Then Sun leaned in and nibbled on the other side. Our tongues and lips brushed as we sucked on his wonderful dick. My hand seized Daddy’s long shaft beneath her hand and we stroked him together.

We moaned. It was so hot when our lips touched or our tongues brushed. We nuzzled at each other, sharing quick kisses in between pleasuring his dick. The flavor of Daddy’s cock lingered on her lips. It was so exciting.

“Damn, this is the best sleepover ever,” groaned Sun. “Better than one of Donna’s lame parties.”

“Her dad isn’t as sexy as mine.”

“No,” Sun groaned. Then she swallowed the tip of Daddy’s cock. Sun bobbed her mouth, sucking as much of his dick into her mouth as she could.

Daddy groaned. I glanced up and saw his eyes watching us.

“Morning, Daddy,” I beamed.

“Mmm, morning,” he groaned. “I see you’re both being such good girls.”

“Always, Daddy,” I beamed as Sun sucked harder, noisier. Her saliva dribbled down his shaft, wetting our hands as we stroked him.

It was hot feeling Daddy’s eyes on us as I leaned over and licked at his shaft beneath Sun’s sucking lips. My tongue brushed my friend’s mouth. I kissed and nibbled on the sides of her lips as she bobbed and pleasured him. His groans grew louder. My free hand cupped his balls, full of his incestuous seed. I couldn’t wait for him to cum all over our faces.

“Such good girls,” he groaned as he stroked my braid.

A pleased shudder ran down to my dripping pussy. I squeezed my thighs tighter together and nibbled and sucked on his shaft as Sun bobbed her mouth faster and faster, eager to give Daddy every ounce of her pleasure.

And then the phone rang. It was Mom calling, I could tell by the ringtone. So chipper and cheery, just like her. Sun popped her mouth off Daddy’s cock, her eyes wide, her lower lip trembling as Daddy reached for his phone charging on the nightstand.

“Don’t stop,” he commanded as he picked up his phone.

Daddy gave us an order. I sucked his cock into my mouth, tasting Sun’s saliva on it. I bobbed my mouth. My cheeks hollowed. Sun leaned down and licked at his shaft, but her eyes were still nervous. She couldn’t believe he was answering the phone while we blew them.

“June,” Daddy said.

I couldn’t quite hear my mom’s words, only the sound of her voice. A thrill went through me. She was taking care of her parents after my grandpa’s hip surgery, and I was taking care of Daddy with my mouth and sharing my best friend with him. Mom never did that. She never brought Daddy the tight, underage cunt he craved.

I did.

I sucked harder, bobbing my head as Daddy listened to Mom updating him on my grandparents. I swirled my tongue about his dick and savored the flavor of his precum leaking into my mouth as I pleasured him.

“I’m glad your parents are doing well,” Daddy said. “When do you expect to be home?” I didn’t catch the answer, but Daddy said, “No changes. Okay.” Pause. “Yes, Melody is being a good girl. She had Sun spend the night.” Daddy laughed. “Yes, yes, they’ve both been such good girls. You would be proud of Melody.”

I smirked. Mom would be furious if she knew I was sucking Daddy’s cock. My pussy ached. I wanted to masturbate, but a good girl only cums when Daddy orders. I slid my mouth up his cock until I held only the tip, then I swirled my tongue around it.

Daddy groaned.

“And have you been good?” he asked. “No masturbating.” Mom’s answer brought a smile to his lips. “I knew you would be good. I missed you.” Her answer sounded throaty. “Yes, I am. I’m pretending you’re sucking me. That your mouth is wrapped right around the tip and swirling about it.”

Daddy stared at me, and I realized a new game was about to begin. Sun sucked harder on his balls as I kept my tongue swirling. Daddy groaned as Mom gave an answer. This was so wicked. Mom thought they were having phone sex.

“And then your mouth slides down, taking more and more of my cock,” Daddy groaned. “Like the good girl that you are, June.”

I obeyed. I slid my mouth farther and farther. My tongue slid along the shaft. And then his dick brushed the back of my throat. I sucked and pleasured him. Sun’s fist, sliding up and down his shaft, brushed my lips while she flashed me a wicked smile.

“Your dad is crazy,” she mouthed.

“Yes, you deep-throat it.” Daddy’s hand tightened on the back of my head. “Relax your throat and swallow every inch of my cock like a good girl.”

My mom’s throaty response was loud and clear, “Yes. I love deep-throating your cock, Master.”

Daddy’s hand was firm on the back of my head. He wanted me to take more of his cock. I had heard of this. Girls at school whispered about deep-throating. I had to please Daddy and be a good girl. Besides, if my mom did this for him, then so could I.

“Yes, yes, relax that throat and swallow my cock,” groaned Daddy.

“Do it,” Sun hissed.

I relaxed my throat as Daddy’s hand forced my mouth down his cock. I angled my head, letting his dick slid into my gullet. It was so hard. I wanted to gag. I smiled around his dick, remembering a trick I had learn to suppress it. His dick slid deeper and deeper. Into my throat. It grew harder to breathe as my little throat constricted about his dick.

“Yes, you’re taking every inch of my dick,” groaned Daddy. “Such a good girl.”

“Always,” Mom moaned, her voice loud. Was she masturbating? She thought Daddy was talking to her.

I wanted to shove my hand between my thighs. I would cum in seconds. I fought the urge as my lips pressed into Daddy’s curly pubic hair. I took every inch of his cock down my throat like a good girl.

A surge of pride shot through me. I moaned and shuddered about his cock. The urge to masturbate swelled in me. It was so hard to resist the hot urge. Especially as Daddy let out a groan of pure satisfaction.

“You wicked slut,” Sun whispered, nuzzling into my ear. “You swallowed every inch of your dad’s cock. Ooh, you are amazing.”

“Damn,” Daddy groaned. “You did it. Daddy’s good girl did it.”

“Yes,” my mom hissed. She was on speaker phone. That was why I could hear her so clearly now.

“Now start bobbing,” Daddy groaned. “Fuck that hot mouth up and down my cock.”

“I will, Master,” moaned Mom.

And so would I.

“Do you like my hot mouth sliding up and down your cock, Master?”

Daddy groaned as I slid my mouth up his cock. It popped out my aching throat. I sucked the entire way until only the tip was in his mouth. And then he pushed me back down. His dick pressed at my throat. I swallowed him again. It was easier this time. My throat stretched.

His cock dived down my esophagus. I moaned and hummed, pleasing him, loving his groans as Mom moaned in the background, masturbating, thinking she was having hot phone sex. My fingers curled.

I needed to cum so badly. My pussy burned.

“Do you like my mouth sliding up and down your cock, Master?”

“Yes. You’re doing so good. Such a good girl.”

“I love to please you, Master.”

“Your mom is a freak,” Sun giggled in my ear. “I love it.”

So did I.

Daddy fucked my mouth up and down, pushing on my head and pulling on my braid. Faster and faster. He groaned and squirmed, the muscles in his chest rippling. Sun went back to nuzzling at his balls, massaging them, building up the cum.

“Are you going to cum, Master?” moaned Mom, her voice breathy. I could hear her fingers working in and out of her wet pussy. “Are you going to cum in my mouth? Or do you want to dump it on my face?”

“Your face,” groaned Daddy. “I want to cover my good girls with my cum.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Mom hissed, not hearing the plural on girls. “Do it. Cover your slave with your cum. Reward your good girl.”

“Yes,” Daddy growled.

He ripped my mouth off his cock by my braid. The pain flared. I loved it. Sun pressed her cheek next to mine as we jerked his cock. We aimed it right at our faces. Daddy’s face contorted. He growled into the phone as his pleasure built.

“Cum on my face, Master!”

“Yes,” I mouthed. “Do it, Daddy.”

“Fuck,” he snarled and his dick erupted. “I’m cumming! I’m covering your face.”

Thick, hot, salty jizz splattered our faces. Daddy’s dick erupted and bathed us with lines of his cum. He grunted with each one while Mom moaned in the background. The cum dribbled down my face to my lips.

My tongue flashed out and captured the incestuous seed.

Then Sun kissed me. I moaned, our cum-stained lips working together as more jizz dripped to our mouths. We shared it, our arms wrapping about each other. Our naked breasts touched, our nipples kissed, as we enjoyed Daddy’s cum.

“Yes, yes, yes. Oh, Master, may I cum?” moaned Mom. “This is so hot. I haven’t cum all week.”

“You may, slave,” groaned Daddy.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Mom moaned over speaker phone as Daddy watched us kiss and lick and enjoy his cum. Our tongues explored each other’s faces, licking, gathering up every line of his spunk that we could find. I loved the salty flavor of Daddy’s jizz on my mouth.

“Oh, Master, I love you,” Mom purred, clearly savoring her orgasm.

“I love you,” Daddy answered, his voice soft. “I miss you.”

“Miss you, too.”

My body trembled as I rolled on top of Sun, our naked bodies pressed together as we stretched over Daddy’s legs. We squirmed. My hard clit brushed her pubic mound, sending a spark of delight through my body.

“But I’m glad Melody’s taking care of the house and you.”

“She’s a good girl,” Daddy said, watching us hump our pussies together as we kissed.

“I have to go. I need to start breakfast.” Mom sighed. “I miss you so much.”

“Bye,” Daddy said and hung up. Then he grinned. “Do I need to take a hose to you two?”

“No, Daddy? May we cum?”

“No.”

“Fine, Daddy.” I moaned, forcing myself to roll off of Sun. it was so hard. I needed my release so badly. Sun let out a frustrated moan.

“Please, Daddy,” she begged.

He shook his head. “I’m taking you shopping. I want you both on the edge. No cumming until I say so.”

“Yes, Daddy,” we both groaned together.


It was awkward walking into the mall with a vibrator shoved into my pussy, held in place by my panties. It was thick and every step shifted it around inside me. It had a small tongue pressing on my clit, designed to stimulate it along with my pussy. It was a special vibrator with a built-in Bluetooth.

Daddy could control it remotely with an app on his smart phone.

Sun walked with a wide-legged gait beside me, her first ever butt plug inserted into her ass. I put it in myself after tonguing and lubing her ass after breakfast. She had made the cutest sounds when I inserted it into her rear. Like mine, it was also Bluetooth enabled, with a little glowing, blue light on the butt plug.

Modern technology was amazing.

We walked on either side of Daddy when we entered the mall. My nipples were so hard beneath the spaghetti strapped top I wore. With no bra, they were so obvious poking against the pale-blue material. My brown hair was combed and neatly braided once more, falling down to the top of my ass and swaying with my gait.

And my poor pussy was on fire. I had been on edge all morning. Showering with Daddy was torture. Sun and I had to wash his magnificent body while our poor pussies were on the verge of erupting. Then he jerked his dick and watched us wash each other. He came, splattering our bodies with his jizz as we rubbed each other’s cunts and fought off our orgasms.

He loved it. I could see it in his eyes. Watching us strive to be good girls and not orgasm, to submit to his wishes, made him so excited. It was what he wanted from us. It was how we showed him our love.

And even though it left me a horny, frustrated ball of sensations just itching to explode, I loved being denied. I knew when I did have my orgasm, it would be spectacular. It would be a mind-numbing release that would leave me quaking.

It would be worth it.

Sun and I cooked breakfast together. Well, I cooked and Sun tried to help. She was helpless in the kitchen. She never let her mom teach her, rebelling against her family’s traditional ways, only to end up wanting to be like that for Daddy. To serve him with me. She found it hot to pour him coffee and make sure his needs were met before ours.

Then Daddy whipped out his toys. They were brand new, fresh from the package. Apparently, he ordered them on Monday and they arrived at his office yesterday. A wonderful surprise for us. Something my mom hadn’t experienced.

The first place Daddy led us to was the jewelry store. He walked in and went straight for the choker style necklaces. He browsed them while Sun and I stood behind him, trembling and squirming, both of us on fire from walking with our sex toys.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.