Long Day's Journey Into Susan - Cover

Long Day's Journey Into Susan

Copyright© 2016 by T. MaskedWriter

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Susan tells her side of the story from "How My Day Was," and the events that follow after.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size   2nd POV  

“From now on, it’s gonna be different.
We’re gonna find a little heaven on Earth.
I don’t care what it is that you did
when you lived in Ft. Worth.”

-Cornell Hurd Band, “I Don’t Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth”

Julie texted back.

“OMG, Susan, that was fucking hot, and I’m so fucking happy you’ve agreed! (I knew what Troy was going to talk to you about, and I was worried as hell. Luckily, Claire was here to help me relax. :P ) When he texted me you were on board, I told her we’d be seeing you around a lot and she started playing with herself while she ate me out and told me to send you the picture. We both came when we saw your response! Just dropped Claire off and she says bye and call her, ya slut! :) 

“Hey, tell Troy to get burgers. He knows what I always get and we’re gonna be at your place for a while. Ok, gonna drive now. DON’T start without me, please. Love ya both.” I smiled and sent her some Xs and Os in response, then handed the phone back to Troy and continued the job I’d started on my pussy with my right hand. I’d fantasized about doing this every time I’d been in a car with this man now, and dammit, Susan was going to get off next to him in a moving vehicle! I wasn’t sure what Troy’s reaction would be. The best-case scenario was, of course, that he’d get so hard that he’d pull over and replace the fingers in my cunt with his cock. I’d also pictured him trying to play it off and be cool while I writhed in the passenger seat. Instead, he smiled at me and said “Just try to finish before we get to the drive-up speaker, please” and kept on driving.

“Sounds ... like ... a ... challenge,” I gasped out, and with what I hoped was a wicked smile, picked up the pace.

He smiled again and stepped on the gas a little. “It is now,” was his response. He didn’t break the speed limit, just crept up to it to let me know the clock was ticking. Somewhere in the lust-fog in my head was the idea that he might be doing that thing him and Julie do to make me want to cum before we got to the speaker, and I rubbed faster.

My moans turned to whimpers as Troy stopped at the light before the burger joint; one of the old style drive-up places that had been around long enough that they probably had skating waitresses bring your food to your car back in the 60s. My left hand joined my right, slipping two fingers in and out of myself. People crossed the street in front of us, but I was as oblivious to them as they were to me fingering myself behind the tinted glass of the windshield. The most important thing in the world now was cumming before Troy pulled up to the speaker.

I was too into it to notice the light changing. When Troy stepped on the gas, I felt my orgasm starting. I arched my back and felt myself creaming onto the seat. I tried to bite my lip, but couldn’t stop myself from screaming as we pulled into the parking space next to the speaker. Troy put the vehicle in park and rolled down the window. I sat back in the now wet seat, panting and teasing those last few spasms out of my pussy as Troy gave his order to the speaker. When he turned to ask what I wanted, I giggled out “Your cock deep inside me” hopefully loud enough for the person on the other end of the speaker to hear before undoing the seat belt and leaning across Troy to look at the menu, being sure to brush my hard nipples up against him. As I ordered, still breathing hard, I offered my fingers up to him and he took them in his mouth and licked my juices off of them.

When the intercom turned off, Troy put his right hand around me and gently turned my head to look him in the eye, close enough that I could feel his breath on my chin.

“Looks like you win,” he told me.

“So do you,” I said back, and kissed him deeply. The kind of kiss he shared with Julie after their ‘grand finale’ in bed last night. “I hope you’ve Scotchgarded this thing.”

“Julie rides in here sometimes too. And I bet you were totally in the moment and didn’t think of yourself as anyone but you the whole time.”

I thought back, trying not to lose myself in the memory. I hadn’t thought of anything but cumming. Not whether or not Susan needed to cum or Sue or the others, I had needed to cum and I did. I shook my head no a little and he smiled and kissed me again. “I’m so happy to finally meet you, Susan.”


I rode the rest of the way home looking forward to whatever Troy and Julie had planned, but also concerned about what I’d find there. I’d been gone over 24 hours by now. Chad would never call the police, so the best case scenario was that all my stuff that he didn’t want would be on the lawn. The worst would be if he’d been sitting up drinking and watching the door for me, getting more pissed off every second that I wasn’t there to beat.

We had our burgers while waiting for Julie to arrive and watched the door. I really hoped Chad wasn’t there, but his car was on the lawn of the row apartments we lived in. The other apartments were empty, the neighbors having been driven away between Chad’s friends partying there every night and shouting at me every day. Just looking at the place was starting to make me feel like Sue all over again.

“YOLOB?” Troy asked, looking at his license place. I had to take a deep breath before telling him “You Only Live Once, Brah,”

He smiled as a minivan pulled up and Julie got out. I hadn’t seen her vehicle until now. “That just proves we’re doing the right thing,” he said getting out and taking Julie’s burger and a kiss to her. When Sue got out, Julie came and kissed me too.

“It’s going to be fine. I know Troy’s explained what we do, but it’s going to be different this time. What’s important is that you remain calm and follow our lead.” I nodded. It WAS important for Sue to remain calm and follow their lead. I knew I could trust Troy and Julie completely.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” came out of the open living room window, past the empty beer bottles sitting in it before Chad threw the door open and stormed toward us. Well, tried to storm, he was too drunk to storm in a straight line. “Where the fuck have you been, Suzy-Q? Who the fuck are they?”

Troy stepped forward and looked him in the eye. “Shut up!” He didn’t raise his voice, but that stern look I saw back at their house had returned, except now there was real anger behind it. Chad stopped in his tracks and tried to steady himself.

“Go back inside, Chad; we have things to discuss.”

Chad turned around and stumbled back in. Troy followed, then Julie, then Sue. Sue felt different, though. Others in the past that I’d confided in had offered to beat up Chad or take me away from him, but it wasn’t until this moment that I actually believed someone could. When we were all inside and I closed the door, Troy turned to me and in his normal way, asked me “Susan, are the neighbors home?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.