THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 12: Really Dirty Tricks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Really Dirty Tricks - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

The ladies, now known to themselves (and a few select others) as THE Harem, enthused by their recent successes, were now firmly bonded with Siân, Ki, and Ko. Most were together several times a week to train, and after hours, to socialize, sometimes cuddle, and conduct other interesting explorations. Siân, not as often -- she was much like an older sister -- but she liked the others and used her visits as a way of keeping a useful ‘link’ for the two departments. Typically, they met in the Harem’s quarters to make it easier for the concubine members to participate.

At one of their extended sleepovers, they were reliving their liberation of the girls’ school when Patricia giggled uncontrollably.

“What?!” came a chorus.

Getting control of her giggles, Patricia managed to start, “You know the panic in the Earth First communities when their leadership ‘absconded’ with their funds, supposedly taking their families? What if other families, especially their women, started disappearing?”

“You know, you just might be on to something,” mused Siân. “You should do something about it.” She grinned at them, and the girls were off to the races, planning and plotting.

The basic idea was pure genius, but the implementing ideas were more so. Each of the Harem members assumed the responsibility for planning, organizing, and leading one or more targeted disappearances. Siân was seconded to the effort, and with Dora serving as coordinator, the two assured timing was good, that needed resources were available, and that one operation did not conflict with another.

Interviews with the already extracted families of scammed Earth Firsters yielded a trove of heretofore unavailable intelligence on the names, locations, and plans of various Firster cells. Names of families were thrown in the hopper for consideration, and with Dora’s ability to evaluate for truth, highly probable fact was gleaned from interviewees’ wishful thinking. The Harem was off and running.

For several mornings, after breakfast in their quarters, the Harem was joined by the Ninjas and Siân. The ‘dirty tricks committee’ convened and began adding some ad hoc members drawn from ‘liberated’ wives, girlfriends, and victims of Firsters.

As they plotted, the tone was both jubilant and vicious. New member Abigail found herself drawn in more and more. Then, she was celebrated by those present when she suggested a change-up where some departing women left disparaging farewell notes denigrating penis size, sexual prowess, and other subjects sensitive to the male ego.

That new aspect of the project was adopted and launched with much joy, excitement, and creativity in the letters drafted for that purpose. It wasn’t work. It was play; it was revenge; it was validation, and it often continued through lunch into the early afternoon.

Not even the talented women of Michael’s family could have foreseen the hell about to be unleashed on Earth First members scattered across North America. And, with the Harem as a model, Siân and the department-that-doesn’t-exist planned to set up localized teams to bedevil the Firsters everywhere.


Three women, looking to be in their early forties, sat near the back of the auditorium, bored almost to tears as the president of the school’s PTA droned on. The subject and substance was long lost on most attending.

Of those present, less than a handful were men, because most were in bars or attending an Earth First meeting. The small community was in the midst of an Earth First enclave, and most wives and daughters were only allowed out for church functions and sanctioned meetings like PTA. Needless to say, opportunities to ‘get out’ were seized upon, even if it meant listening to Betty Mae (a Firster in her own right) pontificate about the evils she gleaned from the latest sermons of her favorite blow-dried TV preachers. There were plenty of other women like her, some bitter that they were too old to be extracted, some afraid of the competition if they were picked up, some with genuine religious convictions, and of course, those who refused to believe.

Betty Mae’s voice rose in pitch as she began a rant about false reports of an alien landing. “You can tell the pictures are fake,” she claimed. “It’s just propaganda to let ‘them’ steal our daughters. Preacher Tom got the word straight from National.”

The three tuned her out again, and the short blonde in the middle whispered to her friends, “They are real, and I wish I could get my kids out of here.”

The other two looked at her and nodded. “Sue and Marcie said pretty much the same thing when we were retrieving the munchkins yesterday.” All three looked fearfully to see if anyone was in earshot. “No chance of a pickup in this town. Too many macho idiots with guns and chips on their shoulders.”

The meeting finally wound down and died a miserable death. So miserable, the three didn’t bother to stay for coffee and sheet cake. As they gathered their coats, a well-dressed black woman walked over and spoke in low tones, “If you are serious about what you said, you and your friends should volunteer for the Valentine’s Day party committee,” and Danni turned to walk out the door.

The three looked at each other, re-hung their coats, and walked back into the auditorium over to the committee signup table.


“Marcie, where the hell do you think you are going?” demanded the pugnacious man sitting back in his recliner swilling a beer.

“I told you Honey, this is the last Valentine’s committee meeting before the party,” Marcie answered carefully.

“Well, make sure you take the brats with you. I have an EF meeting tonight. Won’t be back ‘til late.” He turned and took another pull from his can.

“Sure Honey, I have the diaper bag, bottles and toys packed and ready to go.” She picked up her toddler, grabbed the hand of her second grader, and left.

Similar scenes took place in many of the town’s Earth First homes, and that night, twenty-three Firster wives, fourteen teen daughters, one teen son, and a plethora of children disappeared without a trace. Betty Mae was one of five Earth First wives remaining. One of those left behind wept bitterly because she had been out of town when the secret extraction occurred.


Thrown together because of jealous, controlling, obsessed husbands, the extracted wives had known exactly who to enlist (and just as important -- who not to include) based on Danni’s comment. The extraction team, made up of Danni and five of her sister-concubines, walked into the planning meeting, and asked who wanted to be extracted under the protection of the Confederacy.

Assured that they would have the option to return to Earth in another location with another identity, volunteers, potential concubines, and fifteen needing to be CAP tested, gathered up their children and carryons. One by one they stepped through a transporter pad to a cheering cadre awaiting them on the moon.

They simply disappeared. There had been no interdiction field, and cars were left in the parking lot. Frustrated Firster husbands, boyfriends, sons, and even a few Firster wives and girlfriends ranted and railed, but their accustomed victims were gone with no trace. Newly present was a heavy stink of fear.

On the moon, hungry new arrivals were fed and shown to rooms prepared for them, each with enough beds for a family. A large open lobby-like area had sofas and chairs in small clusters where the excited families could gather, visit, and attempt some level of order with their over-stimulated children.

Shortly, they were introduced to some of the wives, daughters, children, and significant others extracted after the girls’ school sting operation. Then they were briefed on their options as so-far-unattached Confederacy concubines.

As had happened with Michael’s family concubines, all were run through medical for assessments and CAP tests, and the same minor tweaks were allowed to clean up scars, restore desired hymens and muscle tone, and the like. Michael approved one new exception to the ‘no major changes’ rule when he authorized those desiring an age regression to start the process, but limiting them to late teens or early twenties. He wanted the women to have a real chance of finding sponsors and felt the change in appearance and renewed confidence would go a long way to accomplish that goal.

The next evening, the weeping and newly battered ‘left behind’ wife was extracted from her bedroom where she had been chained to her bed after being raped. Her husband had left the distraught woman and her children locked in at home, and joined the rest of the local Firsters who gathered, drinking and ranting at their usual bar.


The new arrivals brought more intelligence. Many male Earth Firsters were not cautious with their discussions around their women. Reasons varied from arrogance to the assumption that their women agreed with their every word, and frequently verbal diarrhea caused by their favorite relaxant. And like the earlier extractees, they were aware of similarly situated families, and like their sisters, they were anxious to help them.

As noted before, Earth Firsters were not only male, not only white, nor only selfish abusers, but they did tend to be very insular. Once following the trail of a given ilk, the majority encountered would be very homogenous and hold to similar views. For the Harem’s purpose, this was a very good thing!

In what came to be called ‘the enclave’ by those in the know, an overnight cottage industry bloomed to extract the afflicted. The newly rescued became fierce advocates and helpmates, and conversation pits resembled miniature boiler rooms generating ideas and plots.

Dora’s assistance was beyond valuable. From the first, as information sprang forth from the new arrivals, Dora dispatched miniature drones to watch the freshly identified Firsters. These drones infiltrated their homes, their cars, their work places, and their hangouts. Anywhere a Firster or a family member was present, there was one or more drones watching. Dora processed this steady flow of intelligence and was able to help the Harem make sense of it.

Using specialty drones, Dora was able to infiltrate and subvert all observation and recording devices. Over time, and for each device, she obtained innocuous footage from when absolutely nothing occurred. She used these to build a library for each device, so that for any extraction, she could shut it down, then insert the stored data to account for the time the extraction occurred.

Michael stood watching, amazed at the happy naked and scantily clad beauties prancing around. He’d seen it before after the rescue of his own companions, but he had thought that the transition might somehow be unique. For once, his predictive abilities left him wanting, and he was very happy that his own experience was not exceptional.

The few male teens extracted were receiving a LOT of attention. A thought hit him. <Dora, no matter the good will these women have now, tell my ladies that we need to get some more men in here or there will be real trouble. If any of those fake Earth Firsters we picked up are still unattached, get those men and families over here pronto. Remind them of their agreements, and warn them all that they are highly likely to be called upon for stud service. Get Jackson involved and tell him I said he needs to finish selecting his harem. Tomcatting is fine, but he needs to get settled before he loses the best candidates.>

<You betcha, husband of mine. I’ve told our wives and your companions, and I think Jimmy, Victor, and Richard are relieved for different reasons, > Dora responded with a mental smile.

<Another thing, > Michael added, <in these ad hoc pickups, we need to be looking for men with a record or potential of being good daddies. If you’ll monitor and update any existing CAPs, administer needed tests, and then bring them to the family’s attention, maybe we can add one or two. That will add more variety to the ladies’ sex lives, but more importantly, when babies start popping out, they’ll have help raising and developing children with high CAP scores.> He shook his head at the seemingly endless variety of parading pussies, then wandered off to see what kind of trouble he could get himself into.


After the successes of the Valentine’s Day operation, the sting, and the follow up extractions/disappearances, a reign of terror descended upon Firster men and women wherever they were. Key success factors in the succeeding operations were carefully orchestrated. None were ever similar to known Confederacy pickups, the extracted families were never seen again, and no “overly large” men and women were seen in the areas before or after the disappearances.

Serious as they were, harassment activities against the Firsters was recreation for the Harem, and their other rescue and extraction duties continued unabated. Sam and Lew were kept informed, Lew on an unofficial basis by Siân, but Randy, of necessity, needed to be shielded from knowledge of these targeted Firster family extractions. ‘Plausible deniability’ and all that.

One day, while Rachel and Cathleen were having lunch and an after action debriefing with Randy, they paused over their chow and mentioned to him that they continued to have a special interest in assisting battered families. From that point on, Randy put a request for information through his network.

Mysteriously, many of these abused families disappeared, and others found justice because Michael’s family was able to bring unique techniques to help local law enforcement. The visible help that came after some of the reports to Randy went a long way to prevent fingering the Confederacy involvement.

Targeted Firster spouses, families, girlfriends, and victims disappeared at an ever faster rate. Women and children even disappeared from locked homes, bunkers, and hotel rooms. Though frequently surprised, they went willingly, in part because the extraction team always included a ‘disappeared’ friend or acquaintance known to the chosen target. So good was the team’s intelligence and Dora’s vetting, no one refused an offer to escape.

Often, when Firsters gathered, their women and families disappeared like water vapor from a swimming pool. You might ask why the team always seemed to gather almost exclusively women and girls. There were, indeed, men and boys extracted, and there were women Firsters, but the mindset of the typical Firster caused him to take sons, nephews, and other males into the fold and relegate daughters and females to keeping house. Even sons who didn’t have ‘real’ Firster leanings were typically dragged to Firster activities like recalcitrant children were dragged to Church.

The usual Confederacy pickups continued as they had all along, though somewhat abated by some local reactions to the Swarm’s arrival. Many EDF fighters welcomed the extraction of their loved ones, while angry Earth Firsters continued to deny the Swarm’s existence, or to resent their failure to be extracted.


They were not careless, nor cocky, nor overconfident, but nevertheless, they were not invulnerable. Sometimes luck just plain runs out.

The ground team of Michael, Rachel, Cathleen, Hannah, Patricia, and Naomi were finishing up from a simple extraction. Naomi was along both as a trainee and to help gentle their target’s teens and preteens. Ginger, another team member, had accompanied the extractees out through the transporter.

The target was a rather large family belonging to yet another Firster patriarch. He had seven ‘wives,’ two of them under twelve, that he kept subjugated in a large farm compound. His three grown sons lived in houses within the same compound with their multiple ‘wives’.

Dora’s drones had been watching the compound, the dirty tricks team having been alerted by interviewing yet another liberated girlfriend. The woman’s younger sister had been abducted by the clan and forced to ‘marry’ the patriarch.

Typically, when the men left the compound, one of the sons or sometimes the senior wife, who was also a Firster, stayed behind to ensure the other women would be there when the rest returned. One exception occurred on a regular basis.

On Saturday evenings, the women, teens, and other children would be herded naked into a large, windowless, stone barn in the middle of the compound and locked in. Presumably, the nudity would deter them from running if they did escape the barn. The family’s Firsters would all go to the nearby town to attend their meeting, after which they would drink themselves into a falling down drunk.

Shortly after the men folk departed for their meeting, Michael and his ladies entered the compound, picked the lock to the barn, and offered its occupants the sanctuary of extraction. With the observed experience of prolonged absence, the families were allowed an hour to gather clothing, possessions, toys, and the like in order to enhance the mystery of their escape.

At the end of the hour, Ginger left with the liberated families through the transporter portal, and the rest of the team drove away in the old school bus the patriarch kept for the rare occasions when large segments of the family needed to be conveyed somewhere.

They drove for two hours until they reached a town with a large mall on the outskirts and abandoned the bus in the parking lot. If the bus were still there on Monday, a call to the local police would likely result in its being towed, further muddying the presumed trail.

On the perimeter of the mall parking lot was a restaurant known for both the excellence and variety of its menu, and the group decided to enjoy a late meal, then order a variety of takeout to add to the replicator library. Their meals were delicious, and they exited loaded down with twelve takeout bags.

As they crossed towards a pre-positioned van, Michael’s neck blossomed red and the sound of three shots sounded. Two groups of Firsters, on their way to dinner after a meeting, had spotted the team and assumed that they were Michael’s prepack. Thinking to kill Michael and abduct the women, their leader drew and fired without warning.

Subsequent events were not as the leader had anticipated. As Cathleen and Rachel caught the collapsing Michael, a shrieking Naomi launched two shuriken at the leader. Bucky barked twice, while Patricia spun to cover their rear. Well that she did, as the other party of three began to draw, slowed somewhat by their shock at the violence already unleashed by the furious women. Three more shots -- three more collapses.

The violence was over in less than thirty seconds.

While Rachel shielded them with her body, Cathleen slapped a red patch from her BITCH Kit on Michael’s neck. She held it in place until it took and began sealing the wound. Both Michael’s own nanites and those in the Confederacy’s first aid kit began the work of repairing the damage from the one bullet. Two other bullets were stopped by Michael’s Kevlar vest, but there would be bruises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.