THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 11: Abigail -- How Do You Mend A Broken Heart?

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Abigail -- How Do You Mend A Broken Heart? - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

It was mid-evening and the family was engaged in a variety of activities. Hannah and Carole were being soundly trounced at rubber bridge by Naomi and Patricia -- most unusual, as the younger pair were less experienced at the game.

Dora interjected, “Family, Friend Sam wishes to speak with you.”

“Well put him through,” instructed Carole.

“Evening folks, sorry to intrude, but the Ninja Twins are on their way over with something I think you’ll want to read,” the centurion began. “Randy just contacted me, and it seems we missed a raid on some EF bastards a few days ago. Even Lew and the department-that-doesn’t-exist had no knowledge, because local authorities appealed directly to the local Confederacy office for help.”

Sam was clearly and seriously pissed, “The assholes were holding several women of varying ages. They were raping and brutalizing them on a regular basis. Local law enforcement needs the victims available as witnesses, and afterwards, as I understand it, these victims will be offered the option of volunteering or becoming concubines as appropriate. For your family, participation would fall more in the line of volunteer work, or maybe ‘additional duty’ as opposed to your normal assignments.”

At that point, Ki and Ko, as honorary Harem members, entered without requesting access and began handing out paper copies several pages deep. “We’re here Papa Sam,” Ki announced, as she handed around the documents.

Sam finished, “What you are about to read is a powerful story -- the diary of a young Jew being raped and brutalized. Leon Uris once wrote that Jews tend to write diaries that serve to condemn their oppressors -- you’ll see.”

Silence fell, punctuated by sniffling, sobs, and tears, as the family read the diary of Abigail Daniel, a young woman brutalized by her captors over an extended period. When everyone, including the youngsters, had finished reading, Patricia asked, “How can we help? I want to help!”

“With the exception of a few of your latest additions, your entire family has experience with this type of scenario -- on either side. Randy and I thought that you might want to ‘foster’ Abigail and one or two of the others, to show them how a real family can love and heal. Wadaya think?” Sam enquired.

“Of course!” “Hell yes” and similar spontaneous outbursts responded to his question.

“Abigail is sleeping now,” Dora informed them. “We can plan and send someone to fetch her in the morning.” And they did.

All the youngsters were excited, even the newest additions. Victor and Vicky, still shy about asserting themselves, were in the forefront. It took no rocket scientist to identify Patricia and Naomi as the delegation to visit Abigail. After all, they had been through the same type ordeal and survived to start to heal.

In the morning, the pair set off -- the family waiting on pins and needles. Two hours later, Naomi and Patricia returned, each holding a hand of a trembling girl in jeans and a red t-shirt. She tried to smile, but a few tears leaked.

For the family, it was love at first sight. She was promptly greeted by Baby rubbing and mewling until Abigail stooped and raised the now happy cat to bury her face in Baby’s fur. That introduction accomplished, Abigail was greeted in turn by Eminence and the remaining family members.

The morning was spent in visiting, telling stories, and fixing individuals’ identities in Abigail’s awareness. That afternoon, Abigail sat in on a rescue mission planning session. Her eyes widened at the vengeance to be visited on yet another cell of Earth Firsters -- even more so at the venom and glee evident in every word and nuance. She started to contribute, sometimes only a word or two, but her insights from yet another group of bozos proved valuable to the planning.

The evening meal was a raucous affair at the nearest dining hall. Hannah and Dora were in another contest to tell the worst pun, while some of the others were playing a loud and complicated word game involving fake dictionary entries. Naomi and Patricia kept Abigail firmly wedged between them while sparring with other family in yet another game. Other occupants, accustomed to a certain degree of rowdy from this group, nevertheless used frowns or smiles to demonstrate their approval or not.

Upon their return to quarters, more stories were told about family life and adventures. Soon the evening began to wind down, and it was Naomi who took Abigail in hand and led her to a love seat. The young pregnant teen was driven by her hormones and love for Michael, “Abigail, tonight is my turn with Michael, and there is no way I’m going to miss it, but you have no obligation, no need to participate, no obligation to watch, and no need to fear.”

Then she added earnestly, “But you can ask Patricia on this, my healing began the night I crawled into bed with Michael and his wives. Nothing happened other than warmth, love, and sleep. Later, they gave us both the blessing of restoring our cherries, and I was able to give mine back in a loving way that helps me fight the nightmares from the brutal way I was taken.”

She hugged Abigail and continued, “You have options tonight, all risk free. You can sleep alone in your own room -- I don’t recommend that. You can join the kids in theirs, you can invite some of us, or the option I recommend, you can join the puppy pile. If you want, I’ll come snuggle after I have my time with Michael. I love him, and on top of that, I really, really need to get my rocks off. You should watch and see what great sex is all about.”

She looked over at Patricia, who was watching and listening, “PittyPat, help Abigail get adjusted, will you?” And she walked over to Michael and tugged him into the large bedroom.

By ones, twos, and threes, the family prepared for the night and drifted onto the large bedroom. Patricia stripped, threw her clothes to the recycler, and pulled Abigail towards the door. Abigail resisted for a moment in order to strip to panties and t-shirt, then allowed herself to be pulled into large room with a wall-to-wall bed.

During her captivity, she and the other captives, having no clothes, usually slept naked, clustered together for warmth. Sometimes, others would engage in sex stuff, but not Abigail. On the other hand, she was no longer body shy, nor embarrassed to see other women nude -- even cuddled together. She looked around.

The Nerds were off to the side with their new man, and several of Michael’s ladies were sitting cross legged in a circle watching him with Naomi. Patricia whispered in explanation, “We all love Michael, and he loves us all. His original ladies hold a special love, and us sister-wives are all bound together with him -- tight! -- and to our companions, too. It’s almost mysterious the way we feel.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.