THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Chapter 10: After Action Action

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: After Action Action - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

The thing about Michael’s ladies, violence makes them horny -- kicking ass makes them really horny. This wasn’t a nanite thing; it was apparent in the nights before nanites. Nanites just added stamina, lots of stamina...

The after action action shouldn’t have been a surprise, not really. Rachel had jumped Michael’s bones shortly after they had taken out her husband’s killers and rescued Cathleen. Cathleen had bonded with them both that night, and Carole had ridden him to completion at her first real opportunity after slitting the throat of one of her rapists during the rescue mission at the farm hideout.

Only little Patricia’s age had kept her from leaping into the saddle after that rescue. Now, having turned fourteen and becoming Michael’s fifth and latest human partner wife, she arrived from the schoolhouse extraction so horny she could hardly stand herself. His other wives looked on knowingly as she and their Pixie each grabbed one of Michael’s hands and dragged him into the family bedroom.

Like that first night for Rachel, Patricia wanted no preparation. She ripped off her school girl blouse and skirt, and immediately started removing Michael’s clothes. Their Pixie was only slightly behind, pushing Michael onto their bed so she could pull off his pants, both legs at once. Suspecting what was coming, Michael rolled so that his legs were on the bed.

Good that he did, because when the object of their affection sprang free, Patricia quickly straddled him, notched that object, and sank until her landing strip grounded. She groaned, and began riding for all she was worth.

“Easy, Baby! Don’t rip it off,” Michael cautioned.

Hannah, having assured herself that Patricia was well and truly started, crawled up and lowered her itchy pussy to Michael’s eager lips. She sighed as he began to suck and lick, then she leaned forward to kiss her sister-wife. This caused Patricia to slow a little to prevent the two women from damaging themselves while they kissed.

Not in the least concerned, Michael’s remaining three ladies slipped into the room, stripping as they entered. You might remember that Rachel and Cathleen tended to be both raunchy and vocal when engaged in multiple partner sex, and this time was different only because Dora took it upon herself to egg them on.


The companions had their own celebratory orgy. On the other side of the bed, they piled on the Nerds, designated heroes of the companions, and started a competition to see how many of them could cum before Jimmy or Richard fired off a round. The younger man had reached epic abilities in his sexual stamina, and Richard was well on his way to matching. The ladies were very pleased with them. Even Carley had opted to let her sister get her rocks off with her spouses without a tagalong.

Vicky and Victoria, still transitioning, confined themselves to kissing and seriously heavy petting. They could see their futures and were quite pleased.

As the evening progressed, Patricia and Hannah crossed over to fawn on the Nerds. Their appreciation was especially welcome as the whole family considered them the other stars of the rescue. The two sponsors each reached out to one of the Nerds, placed hands on either side of her companion’s face, and planted a deep soul kiss.

Dora, whose image was floating legs crossed in a tailor position, cleared her virtual throat. “I’m thinking now would be a good time for an announcement.”

Eyes turned to look at her, but active sex didn’t stop. These folks were horny!

Dora waited for effect, probably not well achieved in the middle of orgies-in-progress, but she continued. “Family, I’m pleased to tell you ... after reviewing the after-action reports and videos, Birdie Williams and Wilhelma Schwartz, the responsible AIs have determined that your CAPs now qualify you as sponsors. Congratulations. Your exact scores will be given privately in the morning.”

Pandemonium erupted, and the Nerds were in real danger of being crushed.


In the morning a jubilant family retrieved their favorite wakeup beverage and gathered in the conversation pit.

Birdie and Billie looked at each other, then Billie spoke, “We want to stay in the family, but we don’t think we should marry you. Don’t take this wrong, we love you and are grateful to you, but we aren’t ‘in love.’ We think we should have our own marriage.” She paused, concern in her eyes.

Michael stood and held out his arms, and relief washed over them. “I think that is a great idea. You are welcome to share with us anytime and all the time.”

As they settled back into that early (actually not so early, considering, ) morning peace with coffee and loved ones, Michael mused. “As long as you are a member of this family, and wish it, you will be assigned with us -- that was in our original contract. That was also agreed to for anyone we chose as a permanent team member.”

He pursued his thoughts out loud, “It would be wise to get with Dora and review all the elements of our contract and implementing instructions to see if they match your wishes, and how they would apply if you leave this family or if you stay. Patricia jumped right in, and everything seems okay, but maybe we should have done this for her as well.”

He looked to the newly anointed Nerds to assure they were following his line of thinking, and they nodded.

“Okay. You’ve heard Sam call me a ‘special snowflake’ more than once,” Michael grinned. “I suppose he is right in some ways, but that doesn’t go far enough. We are the special snowflake -- our family. Hold that in your heads and listen to this family ‘war story.’”

Michael paused for a moment, then started, “My father went into the army about four years before the US withdrawal from Vietnam. It was a few months after his ROTC commissioning, because he had politely called the assignment office and asked if he could delay for a few months. It was no skin off their backs, and they changed his report date.

“While Dad was in his officer basic course, representatives from the Office of Personnel Operations (OPO) flew in from the pentagon and made a pitch. ROTC commissioned reservists were obligated for two years of active duty. Almost all initial orders included Vietnam or ‘short tour’ as the subsequent assignment. At that time, accompanied assignments in Europe required at least two years of remaining service commitment, and if a lieutenant voluntarily committed to an additional year, OPO would guarantee an assignment to Europe. Several of his married classmates jumped at the offer. Dad said they called the personnel officers ‘fairy godmothers.’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.