THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Chapter 7: Girls' Invitational

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Girls' Invitational - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Another summons came early in the evening. Michael was surrounded by two happy teens, snuggled up after an hour or so of orgasmic play. Carole’s schedule said it was Carley’s turn, and she had invited her sister, Michael’s newest human partner wife, to join them. Patricia appreciated both the additional sex and the opportunity to share this new intimacy with her only remaining relative.

Dora’s interruption was fortuitous in that they were cooling down and not heating up. <Centurion Matthews asks if the team can meet with him in your quarters in half an hour. I’m alerting your other wives as we speak, > she announced.

<Of course, > Michael responded. <Did he say if this is business or social?>

<Business. That’s why I used his title> came the reply. <He said that he would be bringing ‘new faces’ and a familiar name, Marshal Pope.>

Well, that was a new twist. As far as Michael knew, Earthlings were never brought off Earth unless they were being extracted. That was one reason Michael and his team had yet to meet his Earthside boss face-to-face. He wondered what was changing -- policy, or was the marshal being extracted?

<He also said to be sure your ‘whole harem’ is present, so I’ve been briefing them as well. He said not to worry about Hannah as she is hanging out with his Ninja Twins, and he has already let all three know.>

More interesting.

He smacked his two partners on their cute derrieres, grabbed one hand each and headed for the shower, explaining to Carley as they went. While stealing a few minutes to wash each other’s hair and ensure their recently used sexy bits were especially clean, Michael asked Dora to confirm the rest of his family had replied. <Ask them to wear their sexy ‘naughties.’ We want our guests to appreciate our lovelies.>

Dora acknowledged.

The three playmates exited the large bedroom to find most of their family arrayed on the floor cushions in their large family room. Rachel and Cathleen were seated on a sofa in the conversation pit with a space left between them for Michael. The treasures on display within the naughties made him want to forget business and get down to business!

As they entered, Dora announced the arrival of their visitors, and Michael asked her to admit them as he and Patricia detoured to the opening door in welcome.

First through the door was Sam Matthews, followed by two men unknown to Michael, though he could make a good guess on the one in a large Stetson and cowboy boots. The other was a mystery. They were followed by Matthews’ ever-present Aztec, Chica; the Ninja Twins, Ko and Ki, Hannah, the family’s missing sponsor-wife; and yet another unknown woman.

Before Michael could speak to welcome them, Cowboy Boots stepped forward and grabbed his hand. “Damn boy! I thought I was funnin’ back when I said you were the only deputy I had runnin’ around with a harem, but dammit, I didn’t know the half of it! Randy Pope. Glad to finally shake your hand.” He drew a breath and continued, “They can’t have all started out this beautiful, Confederacy technology is a wonder.”

Michael took the offered hand and countered, “Well, aside from a little toning and removing some scars, moles, and the like, what you are seeing is what I first beheld. And you are entirely correct in that they are truly wonders of nature.”

Then Centurion Matthews, the family’s other boss, stepped forward and spoke, “Dora, before I introduce the other two newcomers, I need for you to program everyone’s nanites to prevent discussion or even mention of my briefing with anyone not present in this room. That includes those nanites we gave Marshal Pope before we brought him here.”

Dora’s response was immediate. <I can’t do that without authorization from one of the family’s sponsors. It leaves them open to violation of their contract with the Confederacy.>

Matthews frowned and muttered, “I can’t believe I set myself up for that!” He spread his hands, and turned to the assembled family. “Look, what I need to tell you is not to be disclosed within the Confederacy much less elsewhere. I can’t tell you why until you are restricted, because I’m restricted myself.”

Michael looked around at his ladies. As he turned, each nodded agreement, and they faced Matthews, agreeing. “We trust you Sam. Go ahead Dora, but monitor for any attempt to subvert the contract and inform us all immediately. To be on the safe side, clone yourself and seal the coming information from any unauthorized access, human or AI.”

Dora acknowledged, but failed to point out that she was already sealed.

One of the two unfamiliar guests advanced, shook Michael’s hand, then turned to the seated family, and said, “Hi folks, I’m Llewelyn Carter” he grinned, “unless you can pronounce the Welsh double-ell I recommend you just call me Lew, easier on your tongues and our ears. This is Sharn who will be deputising for me on this assignment. For reference, her name is spelled S-I-A-N, and for the really pedantic amongst you, it has a cap, like a lance-corporals chevron, over the A.”

He smiled at them more genially. “If you don’t mind, let’s get ourselves arranged, and we can get to business. It’s definitely urgent.”

It was the first time many of them had heard an accent quite like his, and it had definitely piqued their curiosity.

Chica, frequent visitor that she was, had headed to the replicator to pick up the mug of coffee already waiting there for Sam. The favorite beverages of the remaining guests were also waiting, and she helped Mandy and Naomi get them in the correct hands.

Hannah had joined her family and the visitors were seated on two sofas situated to face the entire group.

Marshal Pope spoke first. “This afternoon, we received a call from a distraught mother. Her daughter is a student at a high end, girls’ boarding school, and the school has been taken over by a gang of Earth Firsters. Her daughter was in a supply room and was able to phone out when she realized what was happening. She’s hiding and hasn’t been found, but there are between one hundred fifty and two hundred girls and women trapped in that building, and you are going to get them out. Unharmed!”

Pope continued on, “The school was starting a long weekend of an all-girl retreat. Students, faculty, support staff, and guests were all in the auditorium for a kick off assembly. Here’s the key, all cell-phones had been collected and locked away so family and friends are not expecting any communications until Sunday night or Monday morning.

“Apparently, they were gassed sometime near the start of the program and woke as prisoners of a cadre of Earth Firsters.” He raised his hand to forestall questions. “We know this because Miss Debbie Waters had snuck into a storeroom to retrieve her hidden cell phone to call a boyfriend. The storeroom is next to the faculty lounge and shares a heating vent. Miss Debbie heard a discussion between several of the plotters, including one referred to as ‘Sheriff’, and wisely stayed put and quiet.”

The marshal looked around. “You can probably see where this is going. Miz Waters, the mother, was aware that the local sheriff’s department is full of Earth Firsters, so she Googled ‘U S Marshals’ for a phone number, called her district office, and was put through to me. Thanks primarily to you folks, I’m now heading a confidential, nation-wide section of tactical operations to deal with illegal Earth First situations. More on that later.” He nodded to our other boss to take over.

Papa Sam took a pull from his now half full travel mug of strong, blonde, sweet, ‘hawt’ coffee. “Once in a while separate organizations come up with similar tools to address similar problems.” Pointing at Lew and Siân, “Meet the Confederacy’s similar, confidential -- secret actually -- tools. They belong to a department-that-doesn’t-exist.”

Lew laughed, Siân just smiled, and in that moment most of them recognized her as related to Lew. He gestured to the wall and requested, “Dora, please project my department’s mission as explained to me by my boss then, Lieutenant Colonel Wilkerson.”

On the wall appeared the side view of a Spartan office. Standing in front of the desk, the viewers could see a younger version of the man now before them. Seated behind an all but empty desk was a much older man with a malicious grin on his face.

He spoke. “Your job,” he paused and waved at a chair. “Fuck’s sake, sit. You’re makin’ the place look untidy.” He waited until Lew sat in the indicated chair, and then continued.

“Your job, Major, is to interdict, disrupt, and generally make life a nuisance for any and all Earth Firsters. Particularly those that are goin’ to make trouble for the Confederacy. Understand?”

“Er. I think so, sir.” Then Lew’s image asked, “Where? What limitations?”

“Limitations? You have to work with the locals. You have to ensure that under no circumstances does the Confederacy get dragged into a war, even a silly little firefight. We are to be kept out, and kept clear. Anonymous. Understand?”

“Yes sir,” responded Lew’s image.

“Good,” continued Wilkerson, “Now. Your beat as it were. Stay out of North America. Stay away from anywhere Panama and north. You go there and I’ll have your guts. That’s the important bit, I don’t want you queering it up. The rest is up to you. Except. Stay away from Russia. For the moment anyway...”

“That’s enough,” Lew interrupted the scene. “You can understand why we need to keep this information compartmentalized, and your team, being what it is, has presented me with an opportunity in the United States. I believe it is known there as a twofer.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.