THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Chapter 1: Setting the Stage

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Setting the Stage - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Michael left his family’s dojo sore, proud, and a little peeved. He’d just had his ass kicked six ways from Sunday by a slip of a girl-woman. Had it been Cathleen, the process and outcome would have been entirely expected. But no, it was his newest wife, fourteen-year-old Patricia, who had cleaned his clock. Clearly, she had been carefully coached on his habits and weaknesses by her sister-wife, Cathleen, but that took nothing at all away from her achievement.

They weren’t really Michael’s wives, they were his teammates, co-sponsors, and lovers. From the Confederacy’s view, they simply had a shared household, the Confederacy having eliminated marriage upon pickup. Michael and the sister-wives saw it differently. The six partner sponsors considered themselves married.

Now a hybrid team working in a partnership between the US government and the Confederacy, they were both deputy US marshals and members of the Confederacy’s Office of Targeted Extraction. The Sa’arm had landed, and their team’s mission was to assist and ‘collect’ trapped individuals as assigned.

This unique relationship placed an unusual pressure on the team’s AI, named Dora by Michael. She had split off a bud so that she could provide advice and assistance, with much like an attorney-client privileged relationship. Her old ‘self’ continued to provide the normal services to the family, but the real Dora, as she came to consider herself, became a member of the family in a very short time. In some respects, the relationship was like a child learning social skills or an immigrant learning a new culture, but if she continued along this path, Dora was going to become another sister-wife, something no one would have ever believed possible.

Typically, the team’s role as deputy US marshals had them freeing folks held by Earth Firsters or just plain bad guys. Missions often came back-to-back, many with little opportunity to plan. Sometimes, a team was sent to convince pockets of stubborn individuals that they simply could not defend their homes, farms, hideouts, or whatever from the inevitable advance of the Sa’arm. In many cases, these folks refused to believe that their country’s defenders could and would scorch the earth tens and hundreds of miles in front of the advancing invaders.

Other missions were designed to extract endangered high CAP volunteers and/or individuals with skills or talents requisitioned by some area of the Confederacy. Even ‘standard’ rescues frequently turned up potential Confederacy volunteers and almost always angry men and women eager to join the Earth Defense Force -- EDF.

The team’s concubines often accompanied their owners in medical, other specialty, or combat roles. The nature of their work required diligent weapons and martial arts training for the sponsors and for the family’s concubines. In some situations, Confederacy weapons like stingers were prohibited, so even those with no prior weapons or unarmed combat training were rapidly becoming proficient in both.

The Confederacy’s hierarchy, like every human slave-owning society before it, feared a slave revolt and placed strict prohibitions on concubines ‘attacking’ sponsors or accessing weapons. Recognizing this fear, Michael had established their household in a virtual compound with its own dojos, firing ranges, classrooms, transporters, and even an armory.

Because the team’s charter was in the United States, they kept to Central time, separating themselves in yet another way. A mission team could assemble and arm itself in minutes -- sometimes seconds -- and be on its way through a transporter to do whatever. The right training and the right weapons were vital; TRUST was essential.


Michael reflected back -- in the first days after their extraction, the team’s chief of staff, Carole, had interviewed everyone in the family, noting talents, skills, experience, and interests. Her lists were surprisingly long and varied, especially considering the random nature of their coming together. From this inventory, she had tentatively assigned roles and training.

The early days of her schedule were devoted to sleep training, individual and team combat proficiency, body augmentation, and sex. She correctly intuited that loving sex and working hard together would build their family team for their coming missions.

Michael had jokingly told Carole that part of her duties was to establish a fornication schedule, and she took this idea seriously. Carole thought it important that spouses sleep with one another -- with or without sex. Her first criterion was that each sponsor would sleep with at least one other sponsor every night, taking turns, mix and match. Otherwise, cuddling and sex could occur whenever, wherever, and with whomever if the fancy struck two or more consenting adults. As a practical matter, all the family’s adults tended to sleep in the same room/bed.

But Carole also wanted to ensure that no one was left out, felt neglected, or worse, failed to bond to the family. So she put together a rotation schedule that added one companion to the “master bed” each night.

After dinner in the communal dining hall, the family gathered for their second evening, and Carole presented her plan. She had Dora project her chart on the great room wall, and was greeted with a stunned silence, then almost uncontrollable laughter.

Jimmy wiped tears from his eyes and choked out, “Michael, when it’s laid out,” laughter, “like that, it’s pretty clear that we need a relief pitcher.”

Then, sponsors and companions wanted to get started on body modifications, and there was barely contained excitement.

Michael started, “I know you have all been thinking hard about this, because I have, too. I think it is important to share the thoughts of each of the sponsors before we get too far into this. For my part, I would like each of you to remain individually recognizable. You are in my heart, and I’m not looking for a duplicate of anyone else.”

Carol thought for a moment, then added, “You know, we are all probably going back and forth to Earth. We need to look like people -- not giants, not air brushed wet dreams -- people.”

She paused, “Look at me. I have a plain face. There was a time when I’d almost kill to be a beauty queen. Now, not so much. There is no question that I’m loved for who I am, and there is a certain comfort that I can remain me, but hold the option to experiment or change anytime I wish.”

Michael finished, “So ladies -- you too James -- be judicious in the changes you request. As Carole said, we have a mission, and we can always take things further at just about any time. Let’s get as strong and fast as the technology allows -- improve sex stuff, too -- and save cosmetics for later.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.