The Aura - Cover

The Aura

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A "Rescue Me" story: Chris agrees to repair the laptop of Carmen, a coworker's sister. He discovers she is a recluse, living in a darkened bungalow and wearing wide-brimmed hats that keep her face in shadow. She exerts a strange spell on him, resulting in odd and vivid dreams; and, he begins to fall in love. Through his love he draws her from her shell. She becomes more extroverted, and he begins to heal her from a deep, long-ago hurt and to learn her incredible secrets.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Slow  

“Christian ... Christian...” Chris awoke to Carmen calling his name.

“Mmmph...” He sat up. He could see the silhouette of her nude body standing in the bedroom doorway.

“Good morning, sleepy-head,” she said.

“What time is it?” Chris reached for the nightstand lamp and switched it on.

“Eight ... or, are you accustomed to sleeping in on a Sunday?”

“No ... no, I’m usually up before this. Daylight usually wakes me. These drapes are really dark.”

“I need it dark when I meditate,” she replied.” Speaking of which, Christian -- when I meditate ... Please, do not disturb me.”

“Oh, I promise.” He swung his feet to the floor and stood. Carmen approached him and they embraced. She stroked his cheeks. “Stubble,” she remarked.

“Yeah ... I suppose it’s pointless to ask if you have a razor I could borrow.”

“Sorry, I don’t.” She stroked his cheek again. “I kind of like it.” She kissed his lips.

“Last night ... any regrets?”

“Only that we didn’t do this sooner.”

“I think we’re setting a pretty good pace,” he replied.

“Are you hungry? I have some toaster waffles and some strawberries.”

“I like strawberries.”

“And, I’m brewing some tea.”

“I think I’ll use the bathroom.”

“You know where it is.”

Chris joined her in her kitchen. He sat, nude, at her table. In front of him was a plate with two waffles and sliced strawberries. She set a cup of tea before him and in the center of the table was a plate with butter and a bottle of maple syrup. “I just realized I didn’t have the foresight to bring a change of clothes,” he remarked as he cut a corner from one waffle.

“Yes, you do -- your laundry is still in my basement.”

“That’s right. It means I have both casual and office attire.” Carmen’s eyes widened and she grinned. “So, what do you do on a Sunday?”

“Whatever,” she replied. “If I have a column due, I work on it. Otherwise...” She shrugged. “If I’m really bored I might just meditate for the hell of it.”

“Just ... go somewhere?”

“Yeah...” Carmen sipped the last of her tea. “Done?”

“Yeah, I’m done.” He carried his cup and plate to her counter.

“I was going to take a shower and get dressed,” she said.

“May I join you? I think your shower is big enough for two.”

Carmen smiled. “Okay...” Chris followed her into her bathroom. “Here’s a towel you can use.”

“Got it.”

She ran the water and tested its temperature, then stepped in. “Come on in,” she called. He slipped past the shower curtain and stood under the water. “Here,” she said and squeezed a blob of shower gel into his palm.

Chris began lathering Carmen’s body. “This is fun,” she said and began rubbing gel onto his chest. “Oooh -- look at all the suds from your chest hair.”

Chris embraced her, transferring suds from his chest to hers. He began working suds onto her breasts, stroking them from front to back and pulling on her nipples. He took the bottle of gel and smeared some on her legs. He ran his hands up and down her thigh, then he slipped his hand between her labia. Gazing into her eyes he began stroking her clit with his forefinger.

Carmen held him around his shoulder blades as he reached down and rolled her now engorged clit between his thumb and forefinger. She pressed her head against his and he could hear her heavy breathing in his ear. “What you’re doing is really intense,” she said softly into his ear.

“Too much?” he asked.

“No,” she panted. “It’s building really fast ... won’t take me long... “ Chris continued manipulating her clit, ramping up the pressure and cadence.

Carmen dug her nails into his shoulders. She let out a groan, her thighs quivering. “Stop!” she gasped.

She kissed his lips. “Good one?” he asked.

“Mmm ... Good one.” She dropped to her knees and began kissing and licking Chris’s stiffly erect manhood. Carmen cupped her lips around his glans and massaged the underside of it with her tongue. Chris caressed her bald head as she moved it up and down. He felt himself nearing orgasm, his erection now throbbing and his glans feeling like it could burst.

Tension built within him until he reached the tipping point. He reached down and touched Carmen’s jaw just as the first ejaculatory spasm pulsed in his pelvis. She drew back, licking the underside of his shaft. Chris closed his eyes, arched his back and let out a groan as a prodigious geyser of hot thick semen erupted several inches high from his upright manhood. “Uhn ... uhn,” he grunted as the spurts diminished and his spasms subsided. “Ahhh...” he sighed as the sensations dissipated.

“Wow,” she said. “That was quite the fountain.” He looked down and saw a white blob on her nose. He wiped it off with his finger and showed it to her. Carmen opened her mouth. Chris inserted his finger and she closed her lips around it. He withdrew it; she licked her lips and smiled.

“You really kick my reproductive organs into overdrive, Carmen. I don’t know if you were understating your level of experience or simply have a good imagination. You do know how to press my buttons.”

“Just because I spent eight years as a recluse doesn’t mean I’m ignorant of bedroom arts,” she replied.

“Yeah? Where did you learn them?”

“I read a lot -- including fair amount of erotica,” she replied. “And, I have a fairly vivid imagination. I’m fascinated with sex and I devour books and articles on the subject. The problem is, what I know is mostly ... theoretical.”

“Well, up to now, that is. You’re putting theory into practice. You’re an unbelievably sensual woman, Carmen. I wasn’t expecting it.”

“You’ll find I’m full of surprises, Christian.” She began soaping his manhood as his erection faded.

“As I have learned and am still learning. I think we’re clean,” he said. “I need to do my hair.”

“I don’t have any shampoo,” she said, “for obvious reasons.”

“I’ll just use some of the gel.” He snorted. “This is a first -- he, in the shower, finishes his hair while she dries off.”

After drying himself, Chris wrapped the towel around his waist and headed to her basement. He was attempting to reconcile in his mind Carmen’s skill as a lover against her insistence of inexperience. That blowjob in the shower was first-rate ... one of the best, he thought. Carmen was no shrinking violet in bed, either. I wonder if she uses her psychic projection to visit lovers, he mused. It would be the very definition of a succubus. Chris banished these thoughts. He considered himself a gentleman and in his mind a gentleman accepts his lady at face value. A gentleman, he believed, would never ask a lady about her previous love affairs, be they natural or supernatural. He began sorting through his washed and dried laundry, selecting a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. If she brings it up -- that’s one thing, he decided. I will never ask her. He climbed the stairs from the basement, the towel over his shoulder and saw Carmen stepping from her bedroom. She also wore jeans and a long-sleeved blouse.

“Carmen -- I know you need it dark when you meditate. Do you really need the whole house darkened? Wouldn’t it be nice to have some light in here?”

“I suppose,” she replied. Chris pulled open the drapes covering a bay window in the front of the bungalow. Carmen regarded the room. “I hadn’t realized how cluttered and dusty this room has become.”

“If you’d like to straighten it up, I’ll help you,” he said. “I think it would improve your mood.”

“You’ve already improved my mood. All right, let’s clean this room.”

“I’ll head over to that grocery near here for some supplies.”


Chris stood beside Carmen with his arm around her waist and regarding her living room. “Much improved,” he remarked.

“You were right -- my mood is better. Now the room looks happy, and that makes me happy.”

“It’s really a lovely house, Carmen. I like the period woodwork. It has a patina of age.”

She nodded. “Mmm. I like that we worked on it together.”

“We worked straight through lunch,” he remarked.

“That’s right. No wonder my stomach is growling. Interested in carry-out?”

“I have a better idea. Let’s walk to that little Irish pub down the street -- have some rashers or bubble-and-squeak with a pint of Guinness on tap.”

Carmen bit her lip. “Okay. I’d like to change my clothes. At least, get out of these jeans.”

Chris waited for her in the living room. She approached him wearing a long skirt made of white cotton with lace trim and the same blouse. “You like?” she asked.

“You always look just beautiful,” he replied.

Carmen picked up her bag and house keys. She locked the door behind them and dropped her keys into her bag. They held hands and strolled down the street. “No hat?” Chris noticed.

“No hat. I is bald so I be bald.”

They reached the restaurant and Chris approached the hostess. “Table for two ... a booth if you have one open.”

“I’m sorry, they’re all filled.” She led them to a table in the center of the dining room. “Will this do?”

“It’s fine,” Carmen said before Chris could respond.

“You’re sure?” he asked.

“It’s fine -- I’m fine,” she replied.

“Look -- if you’re not comfortable we don’t need to stay.”

“Christian, for the last time, I’m fine. I’m also hungry and I’m looking forward to a nice dinner.”


Carmen unlocked the side door of her house and Chris followed her inside. The faced each other and embraced. “I had a wonderful time with you this weekend,” he said.

“Christian -- it was wonderful for me, too. It was beyond wonderful -- it was therapeutic ... it was magical. I feel like I have a whole, new life ... and I like it.”

He kissed her lips. “I suppose I should be gathering my stuff from the basement.”

“Must you go? I’ll need to start working on my next column tomorrow. You know that takes a lot of my time ... and, it takes a lot out of me. It’ll be a couple of weeks before we can be together again. Can’t we have one more evening together?”

“Carmen -- I need to be at work at eight tomorrow. That means I have to be up, be showered, dressed and all by seven thirty at the latest. You need to promise me you’ll get me up in time.”

“I promise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.