Universal Remote - Cover

Universal Remote

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Uncle Steve was rather abruptly introduced into our, shall we say, free-spirited family culture about a week after his arrival. It happened when he got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Since his arrival we’d all been on our best behavior, even Sherry who seemed to be perpetually in heat, practically nymphomaniacal, seemed to be making an attempt to curb her appetites. Turns out there was a reason behind her errant behavior, but I’ll get into that later. Anyhow, I guess she could only go for so long without a dick in her because she snuck into my room one night and crawled into bed with me. I sat up and whispered, “What the hell are you doing? You heard what Mom said! No messing around while Uncle Steve is here.”

She whines, “But I need it, Bobby! I’ll be quiet, I promise!”

I was about to push her out of my bed and send her back to her room, but she already had her hand inside my boxers squeezing my dick. It’s hard to say “no” when the sex is already underway, and besides, after a week with no pussy, I was probably as horny as she was. Okay, I’m weak - so sue me!

“Alright,” I whispered, “But just this once!”

I lifted her nightshirt over her head and pushed her down on her back, sucking on one tit, then the other as I rubbed my middle finger roughly up and down her already slippery slit. I’d sprouted a raging hard on and I needed some place to put it.

I rasp, “Doggie style,” and she rolls over and gets her butt up in the air. I move up behind her, guide it in and grab ahold of her hips. I generally like to start real slow and work her up to her orgasm by teasing her, like stopping and holding still for a while, or reaching down and pinching her nipples, or sometimes fucking her butthole with my thumb. It’s not my favorite thing to do, but she seems to like that a lot.

Sis must have already been on the edge when she came into my room because we’d hardly got started before she was groaning and moaning, “Oh god, Bobby, that feels so good! Fuck me hard, bro! Fuck me real hard! God I’ve missed your cock!”

“Quiet!” I whispered, reaching around to clamp my hand over her mouth.

“MMMMPH! HMMMMMPH!” She’s still making too much noise, even with me practically suffocating her.

I’m sure we’re going to wake up Mom, so I pull out and roll onto my back. She whirls around and goes, “What?!”

“Jesus, Sherry,” I whisper again, “You’re gonna wake up the whole house! Go back to your room and rub yourself off or something! I can take care of my own boner!”

She doesn’t argue, but what she does instead is swing her leg over my head, drop her wet pussy onto my face and stuff my dick into her mouth. I was going to protest, but then I figured it would keep the noise down as long as her mouth was full, so I start lapping up her juices as she goes into her deep throat routine, something she’s been practicing with me and Dad for a while. She can actually take me far enough down her throat that the hair on my balls tickles her nose. She’s very talented that way. I don’t know how much of Dad’s cock she can swallow since he’s thicker than I am.

Anyhow, about five minutes worth of heavy-duty oral gets us both off big time. After a little recovery time, Sherry says, “Thanks, bro, I really needed that.” She pulls on her nightshirt and goes back to her room.

So where does Uncle Steve come into it? The next morning, we’re at the table having breakfast. Dad heads off to the office and so does Mom because she has a client she has to prep for a nine o’clock court appearance. I don’t have to drive Sherry to school for another half hour, so we’re sitting there taking our time finishing our waffles.

A couple of minutes after Mom walks out the door, Uncle Steve sips his coffee and says, “So, does your mom know what you two are up to in the middle of the night?”

I feel myself go pale and look daggers at Sherry for not being able to control her volume. She just grins back at me.

I look at Uncle Steve and ask the obvious, “So you heard us?”

He laughs and says, “Oh yeah! I had to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and the noise was impossible to ignore. Your door was open a crack, so I peeked in and caught the entire show. The full moon gave me a nice clear view of the action. I gotta say, you kids got me pretty worked up. I had to relieve myself before I could get back to sleep.”

Sherry, little slut that she is, says, “Um, well I could have taken care of that for you, Uncle Steve. All you had to do was ask.”

Uncle Steve shakes his head and says, “Now, what kind of a guest would I be if I took advantage of my sister’s little girl like that. Not only would it be completely inappropriate, it could get me shot, or at the very least, evicted. Thanks anyway, but I believe I’ll take a pass on doing my niece.”

Sherry sees an opportunity is about to slip away and blabs everything. “But Uncle Steve, we do it all the time! All of us! Bobby and I do it, Daddy and I do it, Bobby and Mom do it. So why can’t you and I do it?” Then she get this wicked look on her face and adds, “Bobby said once that he thought I could fuck the green off a cucumber.”

Well, Uncle Steve just sits there looking at Sherry, then at me. “Bobby, is she telling the truth?”

I have no choice but to own up. “Yeah, well she’s got a bit mouth. You weren’t supposed to find out about any of that. Mom’s really gonna be pissed.”

Sherry won’t let go of it. “Well how about it, Uncle Steve? You are a member of the family, after all. Anyhow, we already know about you and Mom. Have you guys been doing it while we’re at school?”

I hide my face behind my hands in embarrassment. “You little whore!” I hiss, “Mom’s gonna wring your scrawny neck and I’m gonna stand back and cheer her on! What the hell is wrong with you?”

Uncle Steve, cool guy that he is, doesn’t rise to the bait. He just quietly sips his coffee and says, “Young lady, it seems you have an awful lot of growing up to do. For starters, what’s happened in the past between your mother and me is our business and not your business. And for another thing, unlike you, I have certain standards I adhere to. I would never, EVER go behind your father’s back. As for fucking you, even if I had written consent from your mom and dad, I wouldn’t do it because you’ve become such a bitch. I completely agree with Bobby. What happened to you, Sherry? You used to be such a nice girl.” He gets up from the table, refills his coffee cup and says, “You kids have a great day at school, okay?”

By now I’m mortified and I’m staring even bigger and sharper daggers at Sherry. She’s sitting there mute, looking stricken, like Uncle Steve just hauled off and slapped her across the face. I guess metaphorically, he did. I hoped it would do some good.


Sherry had some kind of after school activity going on so I didn’t wait around for her. I hurried home to talk to Mom because it was obvious something had to be done about my crazy-ass sister’s recent behavior.

It was a warm day and she and Uncle Steve were soaking up some sun out on the patio, so I poured myself an iced tea and joined them. As I pull up a chair, I asked him, “Uh, have you talked to Mom about what happened this morning?”

He looked at me and answered, “No I haven’t. Better you than me if you think it’s something that needs to be addressed.”

Mom looks interested and says, “Let’s here it, Bobby. What happened this morning?”

I start out, “Okay, Mom, I’m not doing this just be ratting out Sherry, but she’s been out of control for a while now and you know that. I don’t know what’s going on for sure, but something needs to be done.” Then I go on to give her the details of what happened in my room and her coming right out and propositioning Uncle Steve.

When I finish she just sits there shaking her head. Finally, she looks up at her brother and says, “Steve, I’m not apologizing for what happens in this family, but I’m sorry if learning about it the way you did causes you any discomfort or embarrassment. Someday I’ll tell you the whole unbelievable story about how it all came about.”

Uncle Steve reaches over to pat her hand. “Anna, in no way whatsoever do you need to apologize to me, nor do you owe me any explanations. You know very well that I have no moral or ethical issues with incest that arises from a loving relationship. I look back on our teens as the most wonderful years my life, and splitting up when we went off to different schools was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. But like Bobby, I guess I’m a little concerned about Sherry being so openly wanton in her appetites. I remember her as a somewhat shy, demure little girl. Her behavior since I’ve been here is a total one-eighty from that image.”

“Yeah, Mom,” I jump in, “She’s different! I can’t complain about the sex because she throws everything she’s got into it, but it’s like she’s a different person! She’s like an animal sometimes!”

Mom says, “I guess I was vaguely aware that something was going on, but I had no idea it had gone this far.” She heaves a big sigh and adds, “I guess I’d better have a long talk with her when she gets home.”

Uncle Steve asks, “Uh, she is on contraceptives, isn’t she?”

“Yes, she is.”

“Good. My worry is that, as much as she seems to be craving sex, I wonder if she’s keeping it all in the family.”

Mom looks over at me and asks, “Bobby, have you made any attempt at contacting Aphrodite recently?”

Uncle Steve sits up straight and goes, “Aphrodite? Is she in the middle of all this?”

I look at him and answer, “Well, um, yeah, but that’s a whole other story that’ll take some time to tell. Why don’t you hold that thought and I’ll give you the long version when we have some time.” I turned back to Mom, “Anyhow, I have been trying to contact her because I’ve been wanting to see Luna, but I haven’t had any luck so far.”

Uncle Steve asks, “Who’s Luna?”

“My daughter.”

He gives me this strange look.

Mom says, “Well keep trying, okay? I think I might have some idea what’s going on with our little girl.”

I ask, “Care to let us in on it?”

“Mmm, not yet. Just let me know if you can set up a meet.”


The minute Sherry walks in the door, Mom takes her arm and says, “Come with me, sweetheart! We’re going to go for a drive and have a long talk just between us girls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.