Universal Remote - Cover

Universal Remote

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

The next morning Mom drove Sherry and Dad out to the wheat field to introduce him to Aphrodite. I was getting more uncomfortable with the whole thing by the minute and ultimately decided not to go at all.

Sherry got in a big snit about it but I think Mom understood. I knew Aphrodite would. Dad, of course, didn’t have a clue what was going on, so, skeptical as he obviously was, he just did as Mom asked and drove, following her directions to Mesa Road and a meeting with an entity that was going to knock his socks off. I’d like to have been there for that part, but not the rest of it. I guess I was back to that crisis of conscience I felt when Mom and I started having sex. Everything was becoming so much more complicated than it should have been.

They were gone for almost three hours and I was getting nervous, pacing around the house until I heard the garage door open. I was standing there with my arms folded and leaning against the kitchen sink as they filed in through the back door. Mom and Sherry had what I can only describe as slightly bewildered expressions on their faces as they passed by me on the way upstairs. Dad came in, stopped in front of me and gave me some kind of unreadable look. I was waiting for him to say something, but he just reached out, patted me on the shoulder and left without speaking. I was thinking, “Shit! That must not have gone well.”

Nobody spoke a word about what happened, but it felt to me like something about the Gardin family had changed. Whether that change was a good thing or a bad thing, I couldn’t guess. I’d just have to wait and see.

For the next few days nothing seemed much different. I mean, sex wise, Sherry and I were still doing it almost every night, and Mom and I found a couple of opportunities to get together, but as for any shifts in general behavior, nothing stood out except Dad seemed a bit distant, reserved. Maybe contemplative is a better word since he seemed to spend a lot more time just sitting and thinking about things. Or was it just that I was paying closer attention to his moods?

I specifically didn’t ask what went on at the meeting because, even though Aphrodite encouraged me to be supportive of Sherry and Mom’s wishes, I still didn’t feel right about it. Maybe Dad was sexually naive, but so what? I didn’t want any part of corrupting that innocence. Then again, maybe I was the one who was being naive.

But the suspense was killing me, so one day I caught Mom alone in the kitchen making tuna salad and asked, “So, um, how did Dad handle the big revelation?”

Mom stirred in some dill pickle relish and gave my question some thought before she answered. “I’m not at all sure, Bobby. On the way home, I asked him what he thought about the relationship between you and Sherry and he just shrugged it off. I think he probably already had some suspicions about that. When I asked him what he thought about you and me, he didn’t answer. I think he’s still trying to process it all and it’s probably best if we give him lots of space to do that. Whatever he decides, it won’t be a decision he makes lightly, so I’d appreciate it if you’d be patient and not push the issue.”

“Yeah, well that’s pretty much what I’ve already picked up from the way he’s been acting, but what I was asking about is how he reacted to Aphrodite? Was he totally blown away being confronted by an actual Immortal like that?”

Mom slipped her arm around my waist and said, “I really couldn’t say. When we got to the farmhouse, Aphrodite took him by the arm and said, in Spanish, mind you, “Philipe, come with me into the house so that we may speak privately.” Sherry and I sat in the rocking chairs on the porch and waited for nearly two hours while they talked about whatever they were talking about. When your dad stepped out the door, all he said was, ‘Let’s go home.’ That was it. Your sister and I have no idea what went on inside and he hasn’t volunteered anything. The truth is, Bobby, you know as much as we do.”

It would be some time before I learned what went on between Dad and Aphrodite, and it would clear up a lot of questions about - well about almost everything. But until then, I was as much in the dark as everybody else.


If I had any fears that Dad would hold me responsible for what was going on, they were unfounded. It’s true he seemed a little distant for a few days, but he was never cross with me or anything; I never got any sense of resentment from him. In fact, he took me to a baseball game the next weekend, and we still went to the Y a couple of times a week to do some weight training. And as usual, we stopped off at Starbucks for a blueberry muffin and coffee on the way home. Never once did he ask me anything about my relationships with Mom and Sherry.

I was beginning to get the impression that his meeting with Aphrodite resulted in absolutely nothing, that everything was exactly the same as it had always been except now he was officially in on it. I was wrong about that. When something finally happened, it was sudden and unequivocal. No fanfare, no announcements, no nothing. It was right there and right out in the open. Once Dad made up his mind, he got right down to business.

It was late on the Saturday morning before the fourth of July and I’d just come home from swimming laps at the Y. Mom’s car was gone so I figured she was out shopping, probably with Sherry. I wanted to get the lawn mowed before it got too hot, so I was walking down the hallway on my way to my room to change into shorts and an old T-shirt when I heard noises coming from the family room down in the basement; noises I recognized immediately because I’d heard them so many times before. They were the noises Sherry made when we were in the middle of getting it on. I eased down the carpeted stairs and peeked around the corner into the family room.

Sherry’s shorts and panties were around one ankle and she was bent over the arm of the big overstuffed couch. Dad was standing behind her holding on to her halter strap as he pounded her pussy with a big stiff weenie! They must have been at it a while because they were both in a sweat, moaning and groaning and thoroughly into it. I guess I was stunned for a moment because I totally didn’t see it coming.

But my dick didn’t waste any time responding to the scene. I stood there rubbing my growing bulge and watching the action for probably a couple of minutes before Dad looked up and saw me. Rather than looking like he was shocked or embarrassed, he just grinned, gave me a thumbs-up and asked, “You want a piece of this action, son?”

Sherry looked up and smiled broadly, apparently pleased to see me. She motioned me over and demanded, “Drop ‘em, bro!” My first inclination was to turn around and leave, but my smaller head easily overruled my larger one. I dropped my backpack on the floor and moved toward them as I unzipped my jeans and pushed them and my boxers down far enough to free Willie. As I moved closer, she reached out and wrapped her hand around my dick, stroking it a couple of times as she opened wide and guided me in. I rested one knee on the couch in front of her, giving her a good angle to suck me while Dad continued to fuck her hard from behind.

Any worries I’d been entertaining about Dad struggling with an emotional crisis disappeared. Sherry was getting everything she wanted and Dad looked like he couldn’t have been more pleased to be giving it to her. He and I just kept grinning at each other as Sherry was getting herself impaled from both ends, pushing back to fill her pussy with Dad’s cock, then pushing forward to fill her mouth with mine. Jesus! What a slut!

A threesome was such an unexpected and exciting experience for me that I only lasted a couple of minutes, going off as soon as Dad announced his imminent climax. He gasped, “Oh my god, baby girl, here it comes!” as he slammed it home, holding on for dear life as his body jerked and he unloaded deep inside her. Sherry kept grinding her ass against his hairy crotch as she maintained a death grip on my cock, squeezing and sucking out every last drop.

The three of us stayed tied together like that for the couple of minutes it took for our heart rates to drop back into the normal range, then Dad pulled out, took a step back and reached down to pull up his pants. I saw then that even as his dick was starting to droop, he was bigger than I was. I wondered in passing if that translated into giving Sherry and Mom more pleasure, or if technique was king. He probably had me beat both ways.

Sis pulled up her panties and shorts and turned around to throw her arms around Dad’s neck and lay a big wet one on his mouth. Then she turned around and did the same to me. It might have been an awkward moment had she not broken the conversational ice by asking, “Who’s hungry? I could go for some pizza!”

That night at bedtime, the new family dynamic was further underscored when Dad took Sherry’s hand and headed upstairs to her room. Mom looked over at me and smiled, but she didn’t invite me to spend the night with her. And that was okay because I was looking forward to an uninterrupted night’s sleep for a change.

I don’t know if it was because I slept like the dead or if Dad and Sherry took pains to be quiet, but once I closed my eyes, I never heard a thing until Mom woke me to tell me breakfast was ready. It seemed pretty much like any other Sunday morning breakfast. There were no awkward moments, no avoiding each other’s eyes, no adolescent giggles, so I guessed a new normal in the Gardin household had been established.


In case you were wondering, we didn’t suddenly start playing games of musical beds. Sex wasn’t the ruling force in our lives, but when we wanted it, we had more options. I doubt that a casual visitor would have picked up on anything unusual. In some ways life was more relaxed than before because we didn’t have to worry about being circumspect or covering our tracks, and there weren’t any middle-of-the-night visits between bedrooms. Now if Sherry and I wanted to have sex, we’d spend the whole night in either her bed or mine. If she slept with Dad in her room, sometimes I’d sleep with Mom, sometimes not.

Mom continued to instruct me on the fine details and nuances of lovemaking, and believe me, I followed Aphrodite’s advice and paid very close attention. I had no idea who I might wind up bedding in the future, but I fully intended to make sure that whoever it was, she didn’t have any regrets, at least not because of the sex. I made it one of my lifetime goals to learn and master the many ways there were to bring a woman to orgasm. And of course, that kind of skill requires lots of practice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.