Universal Remote
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

That night Mom and Dad went out on their monthly date night. It had been a thing with them for as long as I could remember. They rarely told us where they were going or what they did, just left instructions not to even think about calling them unless there was a dire emergency in progress, something that entailed blood and body parts.

When Sherry and I were kids we always had a babysitter on date night, but that hadn’t been the case since I turned fifteen. That’s when I was put in charge of the household instead. Frankly, I’d have preferred that there was still a babysitter for Sherry and that I would be left to my own devices, but Mom and Dad didn’t buy that one. Now that Sherry was fifteen, we were both on the honor system and neither of us was in charge. The only restrictions were that we couldn’t go out and we couldn’t have other kids over to the house while they were gone.

They left some cash so we could order in pizza or whatever for dinner. They made sure our cell phones were turned on and charged in case that dire emergency cropped up and told us not to wait up for them. Standard routine.

With them out of the house, I was feeling even more uncomfortable around Sherry, sort of like their presence served as a kind of buffer between us. Now it was just the two of us. Alone. Together.

As Dad’s car pulled out of the driveway, Sherry headed down to the basement to watch TV and I went the other way, up to my room to just basically hide out. I thought I’d spend the evening playing games on my computer.

She knocked on my door about an hour later and asked if I wanted to order pizza or Chinese. I voted for spicy Thai and she went along with it. I told her to go ahead and order for both of us and to let me know when it got here. My plan was to avoid her as much as I could.

When the food arrived, we each loaded up a plate and retreated to our separate corners of the house, her back to the family room in the basement and me to my room. All in all, it was a very quiet but somewhat tension-filled evening, at least for me. Around ten, I heard the bathroom door close and the water running as Sherry took her shower. I waited until I was sure she was safely tucked in before I ventured out of my room to take my shower and brush my teeth.

I’m not sure, but I think I heard Mom and Dad get home, must have been around midnight. I guess I went right back to sleep.

I woke up when Sherry crawled under the covers and snuggled her butt up against me spoon-fashion. She was in a nightshirt that was actually one of Dad’s old T-shirts. I was instantly wide-awake but I didn’t say anything, just lay there thinking about it for a while until I was resigned to the idea that we were probably gonna do it, a thought that was exciting and scary at the same time.

My brain was going, “Well, I guess that didn’t work, did it? Looks like biology is gonna be the big winner tonight.”

As you can probably imagine, the moment Sherry pushed her butt against my body, I popped an instant boner. I squirmed around and maneuvered it into the crack of her ass. She reached back to find my nearest hand and pulled it under her arm to cover her boob. Neither of us said a word; we didn’t have to. She started clenching her butt, squeezing my dick, and I got busy playing with her nipples and squeezing her tit through the thin material. The only sound was our increasingly rapid and noisy breathing.

In no time we’d worked ourselves into a fever pitch. She pulled away from me and sat up to pull the T-shirt over her head. I took that opportunity to shed my boxers. Now it was skin to skin, my dick and her ass grinding together.

Finally, she looked over her shoulder and whispered. “Bobby, can I do it again, the thing with my mouth?”

“Oh hell, yeah! But why don’t you let me do it to you first.”

“Would you? Would you really do that?”

Instead of answering her question, I sat up, rolled her onto her back, crawled between her legs and dived in. We hadn’t really seen each other naked since we were little, maybe nine or ten years old. I assumed she had grown some pubic hair, but I was surprised to discover such a thick patch. I just plowed right through it and started licking her like a lollipop.

Like I said, I was totally inexperienced in the art of pleasing a woman, but I’d watched enough porn on the forbidden websites to have a pretty good idea about what to do. I knew where her clit was located and that it was supposed to be hypersensitive. And I knew that if she liked what I was doing, she’d be oozing juice all over the place, and she was definitely doing that.

As I worked her pussy over with my tongue, she started squirming all over and making with the “ooooh’s” and “aaaah’s” to the point that I had to stop what I was doing and remind her that the parents were just two doors down the hallway. She solved the problem by holding the wadded up T-shirt over her mouth with one hand while she grabbed the back of my head and tried to pull my face inside her with the other.

I kept at it until she had what I guessed was an orgasm. Whatever it was, it made her kind of shake and start bucking her hips up and down, then she went stiff and let out this long, drawn-out moan that would have had the parents sitting bolt upright in bed if she hadn’t been stifling herself.

I looked up and asked, “You okay, Sherry?”

“Oh god yes! It was the best one I’ve ever had!”

I crawled up her panting, sweating body wanting only one thing, but I’d already resolved that I wouldn’t do it unless she said I could. I didn’t have a lot of self-control going for me, but I had at least that much.

I was nose to nose with her and the head of my dick was pushing into her furry wettness. “What do you think, Sherry? Can I put it in you?”

In the moonlit room, her eyes locked onto mine and she whispered, “I want you to, Bobby, but I’m scared. I’m afraid it’s gonna hurt, and what if I get pregnant?”

Both excellent points, but I really wanted to fuck her. “Well, what if I go real slow? Maybe it won’t hurt if we’re real careful. And I can pull out when I feel like I’m gonna shoot. I promise I won’t do it inside you.”

I could sense her reluctance and I tried to add some persuasion by pressing my dick harder against her pussy. I guess she acquiesced because her hands slid down my side to grab hold of my butt and pulled me tighter against her, then she shoved one hand down between us and grabbed my boner to guide it to the right place.

As I pushed and began to penetrate, she squeezed down on me and said, “You promised, Bobby. You can’t come inside me.”

“I won’t, I promise.”

She was so tight I couldn’t just slide right in. I got in maybe an inch and had to back out. I did that three or four times, and each time she was a little wetter. When I started pushing against her hymen, her breath caught and she gripped my arms. I backed off and went easier until her grip eased and I could feel her relaxing a little bit.

I whispered, “You have to tell me when to do it, and you have tell me if I should to it fast or slow.”

She spread her legs way out and said, “Now and fast.”

Before she had a chance to change her mind, I just dropped my hips and pushed through. There was only a little resistance and suddenly about half of my dick was inside her. She let out a little “Ooofff!”, then she looked up and said, “That wasn’t so bad. It just stung a little bit. Go ahead, Bobby, you can put it all the way in me now.”

Since we were both virgins, you might have guessed it didn’t last very long. I started out real slow, trying to make it last as long as I could, but the feeling of my dick buried inside that hot, wet pussy was even better than getting sucked off. I bet I didn’t pump into her more that a couple o’ dozen strokes before I could feel it building. I started pounding into her fast and hard, feeling the rush coming on me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.