Sex With Mary, My Son's Girlfriend - Cover

Sex With Mary, My Son's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My son has a very hot and sexy girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

My son was entertaining Mia and I heard another familiar voice. Mary and Mia were having sex with my son. I heard them both screaming and telling Vinny to fuck their assholes. I had no idea that Mary had hooked up again with my son. The women were also talking very dirty to each other while my son was pleasuring both of them.

I was very horny and hot and knew that Mia would meet me for our fun at three o’clock. I was hoping that she’d bring Mary with her. I was so excited to get the chance to pleasure them both. My mouth was salivating thinking about both their cunts riding my face while the other rode my cock hard.

My wife had gone to her sister’s, so I was a free man for the night. She now gave me permission to screw around, but still needed to keep my extra-curricular fun away from my son. I was pretty sure he’d not be too happy that I was fucking his girlfriends.

I moved to the hall bathroom where I could hear the girls screaming and moaning. I sat on the toilet and jacked off. I moved my hands up and down my shaft and held my balls while I heard Mary and Mia begging to get their asses fucked. It sounded like a really hot time in there.

I jacked off for a good thirty minutes. I had taken my Viagra hoping that the girls would meet me downstairs in the basement to have our little fun. I went back into my room to watch a little porn before meeting the girl’s in the basement. I had recently rented a few tapes with men fucking two women. I was trying to get Kimberly in the mood for our little fun with Mary. Kimberly had expressed an interest with having a threesome with Mary and myself.

I noticed it was nearing three o’clock and put my robe on and walked downstairs. I was hard as a rock and couldn’t wait to have fun with Mia and Mary. I was excited that I’d have a little naughty fun again before bringing my wife into the picture.

I walked down the stairs and Mia and Mary were kissing each other. They were both wearing their pumps and rubbing each other’s cunt’s. The both looked incredibly sexy.

“Isn’t this a surprise! Mary you’re back.”

“I bumped into Vinny and Mia at a club. We got to talking and we all hooked up. Does that excite you, Daddy? Does daddy want to have a little fun with the two of us?”

“I’d love to play with my two cupcakes. Daddy loves his sweet girls.”

I removed my robe and walked up to Mary first and gave her a passionate kiss on her mouth. I held her buttocks in my hand while her beautiful breasts rubbed against my own chest. I just loved her tits and ass. She was a real beauty.

“Did Daddy miss me? My kitty missed Daddy’s big baton. I love to be a dirty princess for my Daddy.”

“I missed you so much. My cock aches to fuck your asshole. You’re a good little whore for your Daddy.”

“I love Daddy and love his big cock.”

I squeezed her breasts together while continuing to kiss her. Mia walked on the side of me to get some attention too. I broke away from Mary and kissed Mia on her lips. I put my hands on her pussy and played with her shaved cunt. Her pussy was soaking wet while I fingered her.

“You’re very wet, Mia. Papi loves when his slut is wet. Papi needs his cock sucked. Why don’t the two of you give Papi a little treat.”

I stood against the pool table. Mary and Mia knelt down in front of my cock. They both shared a kiss together and Mary got busy with my baton. She wrapped her lips around my cock and brought my dick down her mouth. Mia kissed and licked my balls and stuffed each one of them into her mouth. She was making all kinds of noises while she pleasured my ball-sac.

Mary was looking into my eyes and bringing my cock further and further down her mouth. She was making all kinds of sucking noises. She took my cock out of her mouth and sucked on her two fingers.

“Move forward a little, Daddy. I want to play with your prostate.”

“Okay, sugar. Daddy likes when you do that.”

Mary knelt down and spread my buttocks with her fingers. She tongued my asshole with her tongue and pushed her fingers into my asshole and rubbed my prostate. Mia wrapped her mouth around my cock. The pressure on my prostate was making me very excited while Mia gave me head. She was playing with my balls while she sucked on my dick. I felt like I was going to cum, but held back. I wanted to pump the little sluts with my cream.

“Daddy has got to fuck his girls. I’ll lay on the pool table. Mia I want you to ride my face. Mary, you can ride Daddy’s cock.”

I climbed on top of the pool table. Mia also climbed up and then squatted down. She put her sweet pussy on my mouth. I licked and sucked on her pink folds. Her pussy was very wet while my tongue went to town on her pussy. I pushed my tongue up into her wet cunt and tongue fucked her hard. She was moaning and groaning and pulling on her tits.

Mary climbed on top of me and positioned my baton into her wet pussy. She rocked and moved her pussy up and down over my hard cock. Mia moved and rocked over my mouth. Her pussy juices were flowing out of her pussy and I was slurping them all up. I was like a pig in shit. I loved fucking my little tarts.

“Daddy, your cock feels amazing in my cunt. My asshole really needs Daddy’s attention. You can fuck my asshole and I’ll eat Mia’s pussy. Please Daddy. Fuck my asshole.”

I loved when Mary talked all dirty. Mia got off of my face and we all changed positions. Mia got comfortable on the couch with her legs spread. Mary bent down over the couch with her ass and pussy in the air. I spat on my fingers and rubbed my spit all over her asshole and my cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.