Sex With Mary, My Son's Girlfriend
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My son has a very hot and sexy girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

My son dumped Mary about six months ago. I now meet up with her once a week at random hotels. She still likes having anal sex with me. Lately, she wears those cute little fox tails that have a vibrating anal plug. She’ll usually be wearing that and her heels and wait for me by the door like a little kitten. It drives me fucking wild when she does that. I don’t know what it is about that girl, but she drives me nuts.

She loves to get my stiff cock up her ass. She orgasms like a faucet, when I fuck her hard. I love all the pet names she has for me. It makes the whole experience even more sexier. It’s worth all the risk of being found out. She makes me feel alive. I love my wife, but our sex life is very “vanilla.” I often think, if my wife was more experimental, I’d never have strayed. I do love my wife, but I love finally being able to have anal sex with a woman who begs for it.

We’ve been having our affair for the last six months. Although, she has a new boyfriend now. I’m okay with that, because I’m married. I’m not sure my wife has any idea that I’m cheating on her. We still make love a lot, but she still will not please me and have anal sex. I really would love it, if my wife would let me do that to her. Beggars cannot be choosers. I love my mistress and will continue having sex with her.

Mary has mentioned that she’s having sex with her new boyfriend’s father. She said she’d like both of us to fuck her at the same time. I’m pretty excited to have that happen. I’ve never had sex with another man before, but I’m open to new things. I’m not sure I’d be into a guy-to-guy scenario, but I might let him suck my cock. I’d have to think about it. He’s definitely not going to be fucking my asshole. Not into that in anyway. Mary is a hot dish. I’m so surprised her and my son broke up. I never asked either of them why they broke up.


I’m starting to believe that my son likes women who like to take it up their asses. His new girlfriend is like Mary, in respect that she too loves to talk dirty and scream obscenities when she has anal sex.

The new flavor of the month is named Mia. She’s a hot little tamale that has a great body. I wonder if my son likes women who are dominant with him. She’s got big breasts and a round ass just like Mary. Although, this girl is a Hispanic girl. She’s got dark features and looks very exotic.

When he fucks her sometimes, she starts talking in Spanish which I find really hot. She wears all these little skimpy things around the house. It drives my wife crazy. I think Vinny needs to find his own apartment. Although, I love seeing his girlfriend’s and enjoy flirting with them. He has no idea that I’m banging Mary. I do wonder what he’d think about that. I know he’d be upset that I was cheating on his mother, but wonder what he’d think about me fucking Mary.

I hear them having sex all through the night. One night, I was turned on hearing my son’s girlfriend screaming I went into the main bathroom to listen and masturbate. She has this really sexy moan that she does when she’s getting fucked. I had to listen closely to hear it. I sat on the toilet jacking off. I was really turned on and loved hearing her talk really dirty.

I moved my hand up and down my fat cock. Her moans were very exciting. I held my balls together and lightly squeezed them. I was in there a while listening to her. Eventually, they must have fallen asleep. I came in my palm and cleaned up. I couldn’t sleep and went down stairs to get a snack. I went downstairs naked because everybody was asleep.

I was fixing my snack and who walks downstairs but Mia. She was wearing her panties and a tee shirt. Her breasts looked amazing in her thin shirt.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know anybody was down here.”

“Hello, Mia. Don’t you look amazing. I’m just fixing a snack. Would you like one?”

I just smiled at Mia. My cock was still erect and hard and standing at attention. She just looked at me and licked her lips. I wondered if my son was as small as Mary had suggested. She mentioned that to me once. Mia looked horny and just stared at my cock.

“Do you see something that you like?”

“You have a very large cock. Oh God! I’ve never seen something so big.”

“If you like it, you’re more then welcomed to touch it.”

“I’m dating your son. I don’t think he’d like that.”

“He’s a big boy. I won’t tell if you don’t.”

“Okay. I’d like to taste your cock. Maybe we should go somewhere else in the house. I don’t want Vinny to hear us.”

“We can go into the basement. Come on.”

I took Mia’s hand and we walked down to the basement. I couldn’t believe I was going to have sex with this little pop tart. She seemed eager to give me a blow job. I could tell that she was salivating at the mouth. Once we got down there, I leaned against the wall and Mia got down on her knees. She held my cock in her hands and rolled it between both her hands. She played with it for a little while.

Once she was ready, she opened her pretty mouth and took my cock down her throat. I played with her brown curly hair in my hands while she swallowed my cock. I liked that she was gagging while she took more and more down her pretty throat. She was in her cute tee shirt and her black panties. Her breasts were huge in her tee shirt.

“Why don’t you remove your shirt. I’d like to pay with your breasts.”

“Okay, Papi. Do you mind if I call you that?”

Mia pulled her shirt over her head. She left her black panties on.

“I’d love for you to call me that. That really makes me hot.”

“Papi, your cock is so tasty. I’ve never sucked such a big one before. For an old guy, you’re very endowed. I can’t wait to fuck. I can’t wait for you to fuck me. I bet you’re cock will make me come like a faucet. It’s so big.”

The little whore was bobbing up and down over my cock. She was so sexy and was able to get most of my manhood down her slutty throat. I cupped and rubbed her huge tits. She liked when I pulled at her nipples. I pinched each one and with that she put her hand down the front of her panties and played with her pussy. She was really horny and loving giving me head. I was enjoying it very much.

It was really hot watching this little cupcake finger her cunt. She sucked on my cock for a while. I was face fucking her mouth fast. I loved how my cock felt in her mouth. She was as horny as Mary which excited me even more.

“Please fuck me, Papi. Put your cock into my cunt. I’ve got to feel that big baton in my pussy.”

“Stand up and bend over. Papi will fuck his hot tamale. Does my girl want this big cock?

“I’m a very dirty girl. Fuck my pussy, Papi. Fuck my cunt and then my ass. I like big cocks inside my dirty holes.”

I was very excited that she too wanted it up her ass. I liked that about these young women. I pulled her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them. I sniffed at her cotton crotch and smelled her beautiful pussy perfume. Her cunt smelled amazing. She had already had that fucked smell in her cunt. That was very sexy to me.

Mia bent over the couch with her head on the cushion and her ass high in the air. I spat on my palm and wiped it all over her pussy. I pushed my cock into her aching cunt and fucked her slowly.

“Papi, I like your cock. Fuck me harder. Oh My God.”

I fucked her faster and harder. Her big tits swayed back and forth while I fucked her. I slapped her big round ass which further excited her.

“Papi, make me come and then fuck my asshole. Papi, I’m your dirty whore. Fuck me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.