Sex With Mary, My Son's Girlfriend
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My son has a very hot and sexy girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I couldn’t stop thinking about my son’s girlfriend, Mary. After I got the taste of anal sex, it’s all I wanted to do now. I enjoyed how much she loved getting her asshole fucked. It’s not anything like when you have sex vaginally. Anal sex for a man feels really good when you push your cock into that tiny hole. I think the grunts and the moans are what makes it more satisfying. I really enjoyed having anal sex with Mary. I loved her telling me how much she loved it. I loved when she called me daddy.

For the past week, she’d meet me after my son and my wife were asleep, and we had sex in the basement. I need to gag her mouth so she can’t scream or moan. I’ve never seen a woman like to get a nice stiff one up her asshole so much. I do miss hearing her scream and do all her nasty talking. But, she does whisper and call me daddy. I love when she calls me that. It really gets me hard every time.

We have fucked every night since I took her the first time. We both enjoy each other. Mary insists that my cock is bigger than my son’s. She tells me that I’m a much better lay then him. I enjoy her, because she loves anal sex. My wife refuses to have that style of sex with me. Mary is now my mistress. We hook up every night at three o’clock in the morning. We both get off on how dangerous it is. I think that’s what makes it more exciting. We’re both very careful not to get caught.


It was around three o’clock in the morning. My wife was sound asleep and it was time to meet Mary down in the basement. I couldn’t wait to see her. We could fool around down there for a couple of hours before we were missed. My wife often took a sleeping pill because she had trouble sleeping. My son was a very deep sleeper. I couldn’t wait to see her again. I loved fucking her pussy and asshole. Since having sex with her, I need to have her body every night. I’m willing to risk everything to have a roll in the hay with her. I love hearing her call me daddy, and I love the taste of her sweet cunt.

I grabbed my robe and quietly walked down the stairs. Mary would be waiting for me in the basement. We were able to talk a little while and then get right into having sex. When I’d fuck her asshole, I would gag her. She loved to talk dirty and scream and that could not happen with my wife and son in the house. I couldn’t wait to get started. My cock was rock hard.

“Daddy, you made it. I couldn’t wait to see you. I need to feel that cock inside me again.”

“Don’t you look scrumptious for daddy. You know how to make your daddy’s cock hard.”

Mary was wearing a red quarter cup bra and a red thong. She had on her stiletto heels on. Her tits looked delicious in the red satin. I removed my robe and my boxer shorts.

“Daddy you’re hard as a bat. You know how much I love your dick.”

“Turn yourself around and show daddy your sexy body. Daddy will stroke his cock while you do a dance for daddy.”

“Okay.”

Mary twirled around and did a sexy dance. She played with her tits and put her hand down the front of her thong. She played with her pussy and shook her hips. I was so turned on and stroked at my dick. I couldn’t wait to fuck her. My cock ached to be inside of her. She made me as hard as a rock. She was a very sexy and slutty girl. She loved sex and she loved to have sex with me. I think older men really turned her on.

I grabbed her buttocks and slapped her round ass. I put my hand down the front of her thong and stroked at her pussy hair. Her pussy was already wet. Mary opened her legs and I pushed my two fingers up inside of her.

“You’re a wet little girl aren’t you?”

“Yes, daddy. I’m wet for you. My pussy needs that big cock of yours.”

I continued to play with her red curls that were on top of her sweet pussy. She moaned softly while I fingered her.

“Daddy, please fuck me! Please fuck my pussy!”

“I’ll fuck my kitten soon. I want you to come on my fingers. Do it for daddy, princess.”

She stood there silently while I played with her cunt. I moved her hair away from her neck and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She giggled while I fingered her hard.

“Daddy, I’m coming. Now can you fuck my pussy?”

“Good girl. You can sit on the pool table and daddy will lick your pussy. You know how I love to taste your sweet cunt. Be a good girl and come on daddy’s tongue.”

“Okay.”

Mary hopped on the pool table. She pulled her thong down her long legs and handed it to me. I sniffed at the cotton crotch. Her pussy perfume smelled glorious. She got me really excited. I couldn’t believe that we’d have sex with my wife and son home. I found it thrilling to fuck my little tart. I loved being a bad boy in my own house. I felt alive when I was cheating with my sweet slut.

Mary spread her long legs. I played with her curls with my fingers and stroked her sweet pussy. I leaned down and licked at her swollen pussy. I moved my tongue all over her raised clit. She played with her tits in her quarter cup bra. Her nipples were stiff like erasers. I brushed my tongue all over her clit.

“Daddy, that feels so good. Suck my clit! I’m going to come for you.”

I moved my tongue up and down and all over her sweet button. I sucked on her clit and pushed my tongue right up her pussy lips. I tongue fucked my girl hard. My tongue was long and I tongue fucked her fast. Her pussy juices were flowing out of her. Her cunt juices tasted like pineapple and sea breeze. I drank her juices down. She moaned softly to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.