A Stone for Danny
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Lovelaced

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Romance and Incest and Tradegy : all in the mix in this tearjerker tale.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom  

With each passing day Danny was improving.

He had been home for over a week and he was increasingly looking more like his old self.

It was a huge relief to me.

Although we had slept in separate beds for years he had always been a good husband. The fear I felt at the prospect of losing him shocked me.

As for Melissa it seemed to be a non-event that her father had come close to death.

As a teenage girl she was self-centred and lust was on her mind. And she was confident that her night of sex with James was a big secret.

That was just fine by me but I could detect signs in her behaviour of the hunger she now felt for more. Having glimpse into the garden of Eden she now yearned for the key to the gate.

The vision of her riding James came to me each night in bed. I had to masturbate using my vibrator to quell the lust it gave me. I visualised myself pleasing James by fucking Malissa with a big yellow banana strap-on dildo; and she loved it.

The following day I rang James for a week-end rendezvous at his place.


I had James in a predicament; well in bondage actually.

I’d emerged after dinner, dressed in an outfit of matching bra-top, hot-pants and arm-lenth gloves and told James I had a bondage session in store for him; he glowed with enthusiasm.

Our previous ventures had been playful stuff; blindfolds, restraints, butt-plug teasing which James cock was throbbing for now.

But I had something more demanding in store for him on this occasion.

Now he was spread-eagled naked on his bed. Each arm and leg secured. A big pillow under his butt; raising his groin nice and high, so I could work in comfort.

Much to his dismay I’d put his testicles into bondage; they were tied up into a nice shiny bunch of purple plums which just begged to be squeezed. It was interrogation time for James.

“Do you remember that old game of Love -Truth - Dare - Kiss - Promise, we use to play together James?” I said as my cunt began to juice up.

“Yes, I remember that Shaz,” he said guardedly.

At this point I fished out Big Banana. His eyes boggled.

As I greased it up, James began to shake his head,

“No Shaz, not that! Please – not that!”

His pleading was turning me on; big time.

Without any ado I positioned it into his butt-hole and his pleading ceased in anticipation.

Gently I slid it’s length halfway into his rectum; he screamed. My cunt convulsed with pleasure.

“Ok James, lets begin the game.”

“First question James: Did you neck with Mallisa in the Cinema; yes or no.”

James stared at me helplessly.

I pressed the vibrate button briefly.

He yelled. “ OK yes I did.”

“Good! that’s correct James.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.