A Stone for Danny - Cover

A Stone for Danny

Copyright© 2016 by Lovelaced

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Romance and Incest and Tradegy : all in the mix in this tearjerker tale.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom  

“Hey Shaz! How are you!”

I had just walk out of Harrods into a global mass of humanity and had been spotted by Carole Blackworth who I hadn’t seen since leaving my job with Goldman Merrideth’s.

She still had a certain elegance and style that belied what she was prepared to do to survive. Her outfit was not one you’d find in M & S nor her hairstyle common.

“Oh Hello Carole! Haven’t seen you for ages, still with Goldman’s?”

“Oh god Shaz, I wish I knew how to escape that place; but you know; how’s Danny and Mellisa?”

“Well Millisa, she was thirteen recently but Danny? He has a heart problem; he’s a regular at the clinic for tests now.”

“You don’t say; god, he was such a tough guy when you took him on Shaz, what have ya done, fucked him rotten?” Carole let out her trademark laugh.

“Well there isn’t much action these day’s Carole; are you and Amanda still together?”

“God no, she went a while back Shaz: took up with woman from Atlanta and lives in the States now.”

“Good grief how things change Carole.”

“Yea; Mandy and me were making big bucks doing those live lesbian shows at the Grosvenor.

And you know initially, a lot of members thought it really artistic; said it looked just like mother with daughter. Well she was only sixteen after all; lovely looking and fresh out of orphanage.

They spoilt it by demanding I strap on an ever larger dildo; Amanda couldn’t take it. After seeing the show this American dyke made a proposal to Mandy and she grabbed it!”

“Well good for Mandy!” I said: astonished at her frankness.

“Maybe ... but perhaps that’s why I’m still stuck at Goldman Merrideth’s ... hey, you’ve kept yourself in fine trim Shaz; ... if you ever want to try your hand at some very lucrative show work?”

“Your too kind Carole, but I’ll pass on it.” I said politely.

“Well sleep on it, ‘cause we could drive ‘em wild doing a sexy sister act ... why, you cornered me at school before any boy did.”

I smiled remembering the moment. We weren’t close but there was that history between us.

Carole lent forward and kissed me lushly on the lips; she turned and with a hand flutter and waved.

It was one of those brief encounters that remind you not only where you’ve been in life but how things are at present.

For Carole’s banter had scratched at a growing sore in my home affairs.

With Danny’s heart problem came financial insecurity. He’d lost a lot of time at work. The bills had begun to build.

Our daughter Malissa was at a demanding age. Just maintaining her iPhone was a struggle never mind a jungle of of other must-haves.

Unless a fresh source of income was found we could be floundering soon.


I was spending a week-end with James and after settling down after dinner with a glass of wine I put it to him, “Have you realised that your niece Malissa became a teenager recently James?” “My niece? You mean Malissa; well no, I didn’t know, I mean I can’t remember when I last saw her actually. Do you think I should get her a present or something Shaz?”

“Oh men!” I said wearily, James she a teenager, She needs to see what’s happening. You could take to MacDonald’s for a burger, that kind of thing.”

“Well yea, I could do that. What should I do; ring her or something?

“Yes, look I’ll give you her number. It’ll be a surprise getting a date from her uncle. Pick her up on a Satuday morning and take for a burger!”

Then I passed him the vidio box I had ready for us to indulge in. The cover showed an undressed girl brushing her teeth in the bathroom and it title was:

Bedtime with Daddy.

“I’ve been told this one’s a real humdinger James.”


James hit it off with Mellisa.

She was taken with the realisation of having an uncle who was pretty cool and generous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.